You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2020 7:15 pm  #51

Re: Truth or Dare

Connor's POV:

I get up early in the morning, I look at my side, I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing Kylie's stunning naked body next to me. I get lost admiring her, then remember we have to leave early if we are to catch her dad. I try to wake her up tenderly kissing her lips, her cheek, her neck, she doesn't wake up, I continue kissing her breasts, her sexy abs, going lower I kiss her inner thighs, going outward and lower I kiss her upper thighs, her outer lower thighs, her shin, her inner calves, surprisingly she just shifts her weight, still not waking up. I teasingly jiggle her calves and thighs, she finally slowly opens her eyes and teasingly traps my hands between her thighs.

With an extremely sensual voice she tells me: "Do you know I'd love to have you right now, receive your most precious liquid and keep it with me."
I think I'm confused, "You want me to cry to you?"
Kylie started laughing so hard, she fell off the bed and started stomping her feet on the floor. I got so aroused seeing her perfectly shaped thighs and calves jiggling, that she noticed and pointed at it, saying: "That's what I was talking about silly, I'd love to squeeze every single liquid ounce you have in there, I want you to make my body tremble with desire.

I blushed: "Princess, you know the only thing I don't share with anybody is tears". Kylie stares at me. "Don't get me wrong, I am not having sex with the first girl that passes by either, I mean..." I start laughing nervously. "What I'm trying to tell you, I'd rather be seen by someone having sex than crying, if you know what I mean".

Kylie playfully insinuates: "So, you want to have me in public instead?" She has a wide grin.
I feel like everything I say just buries me deeper. I try to carefully and honestly answer: "I wouldn't want to say no, honestly, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, I would be the envy of everyone, but at the same time, I'd rather keep your body for just me, in the intimacy of the just you and me boundaries".

Kylie quickly gets up and jumps at me, wrapping her legs on my waist. I instinctively grasp her thighs, I love feeling her thighs in my hands. I tell her: "As much as I love having the sexiest girl alive naked in my arms, we have to get going baby, I'll make it up to you after we go see your dad. By the way, have I told you how grateful I am with you dad?"

Kylie looks surprised: "Why would that be, you don't even know him?"

With a serious face I answer: "He provided your mother with the genes of the most beautiful woman in the whole universe."

Kylie blushes: "Give me a minute to get dressed, I'm not sure I want the whole motel to see us entangled in each other naked."

I blush, smile and say: "Okay, I'll go wake up Tyrell and Abby and be back for you to get breakfast."

I go to Tyrell's door and knock. He was already awake, he came out in boxers and shirtless "Hey Connor, time already?"I shortly answer: "yes, I know we both want to spend more alone time with our girls, but we have to go, I'll meet you in ten for breakfast." He nods. I get back to my room to get Kylie, she looks stunning, for the first time in my life I see her wearing a cozy argyle sweater and a silky lace miniskirt with a lace trim, as well as a pair of white sneakers.

We have the usual american breakfast, then leave, I take the wheel, this road is already familiar to me, so I bring Kylie in the copilot seat, I don't want to be far from her. After an 8 hour drive, we finally arrived in Annapolis, Maryland.

Kylie gives me the address and we finally reach Kylie's dad house around 5. I park, get out of the car, open Kylie's door for her, taking her hand I walk her out of the car and holding her from her waist we go to knock the door.

Kylie's father opens the door for us, seems surprised to see us, he looks at me, then turns to look at Kylie, who said: "Dad, this is Connor, my boyfriend, I would love you to meet him, talk to him, give yourself the chance to know him and give me your advice."

Kylie's dad grants us access to his home: "Pleased to meet you young man, first of all I must thank you with all my heart for making my baby girl the happiest girl in the world". Kylie seems not to have expected this welcome and I saw her eyes start to glisten with tears.

"An honor to meet you sir, I was just telling Kylie this morning that I wanted to thank you for having the most beautiful woman in the world." Kylie blushes.

"Come here son, take a seat, want some recently grounded coffee, tea perhaps?"

Kylie and I sit on a two person sofa, Kylie crosses her leg and I instinctively start caressing her calf. 

Coffee is fine sir, thank you".

He goes to the kitchen, takes out the coffee grinder and I see a bag of the most exquisite coffee I have seen in ages. He grinds it and grabs the V60, prepares the coffee expertly and serves three cups.

After a couple of minutes he comes back with the coffee, I lift my hand from Kylie's silky smooth calf and take my cup, this man is quite a barista. We chat for a little while, we get along quite fine, it even got emotional at one point, when he said: "I am definitely not living forever, and one of the things I asked God to let me see is my baby girl in love with someone who deserves her love, and believe me Connor, the day is arrived, I have very few things left to worry, my heaviest burden has been taken off, I give you my blessing son, always have my baby girl in your mind, always think of her, cherish her for all your life..."

As he was saying this I glanced at Kylie, whose eyes had already filled with tears and they were about to overflow.

Kylie's father continues: "long for her whenever you are apart, do everything in your hands to make her happy, make sure she has no needs, make sure she feels loved, touch her with respect and love..."

At this point Kylie's tears started to slowly fall down her cheeks. Still listening I turn and kiss a tear from Kylie's cheek, cupping her cheek with a hand, lovingly wiping a tear from her other cheek and slowly tracing her tear streak all the way up to her eye.

Kylie's father finishes his blessing: "and by the privilege conceded by God, I bless you as a couple, my sweet baby girl, I have seen proof that God sent you this wonderful man, from the moment you stood up to your mother and I, I knew he was worth every word you said to us, always love him as I see he loves you, be there for him, support him, cherish and long for him when he goes to work, have him always in your mind, keep this precious moment, as he devoutly kissed your tears, wiped your tear stained face and made sure you are taken care of, I was waiting for the weekend to end to change my testament, I am taking away everything from your mother and leaving you 100% of my assets, both here and overseas. Remember this sweet moment my child, you will always have my support and my love, come here you two, let me give you a hug" He stood up.

I stood up and gave Kylie a hand to get up, we stood in front of him and he hugged us both, we hugged him back, I think this is one of the warmest and sincere hugs I have had lately. When the hug ends, we stand still in front of him, my heart is racing, Kylie is still softly crying, emotions overwhelmed her, I am glad these are happy tears. Kylie's dad slowly lifted his hands, placed each hand one on my head one on Kylie's, I heard a silent prayer, same way he caressed our cheeks, he took a little more time on our cheeks, as he started wiping Kylie's tears, she leaned her face on his hand. He, lovingly slapped me and told me, boy, if there is anything I can do for you, at any time, you can count me as a father to you, there is no advice I wouldn't give you, no opportunity I would let go by, no need I wouldn't do all in my hands to take care of, God bless you, take good care of my baby girl."

He took a moment more wiping Kylie's tears, after he said that to me, I turned to Kylie to wipe the tears from her other cheek, which by now had reached the collar of her sweater. I kissed a few tears and tear streaks from her cheek while I wiped the tears from her neck and chin, finally we took care of all her tears, I gave her a strong hug and kissed her temple, then her cheeks.

I guess this is a temporary goodbye.

August 2, 2020 8:20 am  #52

Re: Truth or Dare

Kylie's POV:

Connor and I spent the best night ever at the motel, it was full of surprises, that will stay in that motel and in our memories.  I slept until I felt Connor jiggling my thighs and calves. Remembering last night I tell Connor: "Do you know I'd love to have you right now, receive your most precious liquid and keep it with me."
He sounds confused and answered: "You want me to cry to you?"
I started laughing so hard at the answer he gave that I fell off the bed, still giggling on the floor. I noticed Connor had a boner, and I cleared it to him: "That's what I was talking about silly, I'd love to squeeze every single liquid ounce you have in there, I want you to make my body tremble with desire."

Connor blushes: "Princess, you know the only thing I don't share with anybody is tears". I just stare at him, he continues: "Don't get me wrong, I am not having sex with the first girl that passes by either, I mean..." He laughed nervously: "What I'm trying to tell you, I'd rather be seen by someone having sex than crying, if you know what I mean".

I continue teasing him: "So, you want to have me in public instead?". The thought of it made me put on a big smile on my face.
Connor defends himself: "I wouldn't want to say no, honestly, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, I would be the envy of everyone, but at the same time, I'd rather keep your body for just me, in the intimacy of the just you and me boundaries".

Hearing that I get up and jump at Connor, who catches me by my thighs and says: "As much as I love having the sexiest girl alive naked in my arms, we have to get going baby, I'll make it up to you after we go see your dad. By the way, have I told you how grateful I am with you dad?"
Now I am the one who didn't catch it:  "Why would that be, you don't even know him?"
He answers, as serious as I've seen him: "He provided your mother with the genes of the most beautiful woman in the whole universe."
I blush and ask him for a minute to put on my clothes, as he goes to wake up Tyrell and Abby I put on a cozy argyle sweater and a silky lace miniskirt with a lace trim, as well as a pair of white sneakers.

We eat breakfast and go to dad's place. He opens the door, I introduce Connor, we go sit in a two person sofa, I crossed my leg and, immediately I feel Connor's gentle hand caressing my calf. Connor and dad have quite an emotive conversation, I get emotional and, for God's sake, I didn't even try to hide it, I am with the two persons I love most, my dad and the love of my life. I love when Connor tenderly kisses my tears and wipes the remaining. When we were about to leave, my dad started, for the first time in my life, I think, to devoutly wipe my tears, I lean into him, feeling his warmth and love. Almost immediately, Connor kisses and wipes the tears from my other cheek.

After a waterfall of tears, Connor and I happily say good bye to dad, he was awesome. And we go back home.

To be continued...

Board footera