You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2020 8:24 am  #1

Colin Firth- Trauma

I found this movie remembering somebody has recently mentioned it on the forum ( was it you caircair?). It's dubbed in Hungarian and the crying sounds may not be like in the original film but the visual part is quite fine.

https://videa.hu/videok/film-animacio/trauma.2004.avi-colin-firth-thriller-3MwuwZ5H7Nu9VQ1V   he starts mildly sobbing at about 1:07:08 being interrupted by flashbacks (that bus scene !!!) :

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 10, 2020 1:04 am  #2

Re: Colin Firth- Trauma

Ah yes he briefly but openly sobs. I thought I had posted the link but apparently I was saving it for my Colin Firth superthread.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CTkLqVQNZriRzdPOWwnscH69Q9zt-9zc/view?usp=sharing

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 10, 2020 1:15 pm  #3

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Ah yes he briefly but openly sobs. I thought I had posted the link but apparently I was saving it for my Colin Firth superthread.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CTkLqVQNZriRzdPOWwnscH69Q9zt-9zc/view?usp=sharing

Nice, this was the right time then, wonderful crying sounds ! But there still  is another crying moment after the bus flashback. He also sobs for 3 more minutes into it.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 10, 2020 1:19 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 11, 2020 11:22 pm  #4

Are you saying he cries again three minutes later? I'm pretty sure I watched for like five more minutes after this scene and didn't see any more crying.

August 12, 2020 12:26 pm  #5

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Are you saying he cries again three minutes later? I'm pretty sure I watched for like five more minutes after this scene and didn't see any more crying.

Yeah, after the flashback scene there're 3 more minutes with him on that chair sobbing and that woman comes next to him and comforts him. The scene continues from 1:08: 11 sec into the film after the flashback with the pouring rain.

Woody Harrelson

August 23, 2020 12:55 am  #6

Thank you! I will be looking at that again for sure! Oh god I hope I can find what you're talking about. He's such a lovely crier.

September 1, 2020 12:33 am  #7

Ok, Trauma is available on Amazon Prime BUT not in the US. It's not on my usual movie website of dubious legality either, and I really want to hear him crying. 

DM me with sites you use and I'll see what I can do. There's bound to be one of them that works on my computer (many of them just give me endless popups and never play the movie no matter what I do) that has this movie.

September 6, 2020 5:47 pm  #8

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Ok, Trauma is available on Amazon Prime BUT not in the US. It's not on my usual movie website of dubious legality either, and I really want to hear him crying. 

DM me with sites you use and I'll see what I can do. There's bound to be one of them that works on my computer (many of them just give me endless popups and never play the movie no matter what I do) that has this movie.

I did some more reasearch these days on google but i didn't find anything new that's not dubbed Hungarian or is not an available link. I find this frustrating too

Woody Harrelson

October 2, 2020 2:55 am  #9

This is through Tubi, which is free streaming in the U.S.  Don't know if it works elsewhere.  
https://tubitv.com/movies/480265/trauma?utm_source=google-feed&tracking=google-feed

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

October 24, 2020 3:41 am  #10

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Thank you! I will be looking at that again for sure! Oh god I hope I can find what you're talking about. He's such a lovely crier.

Colin is truly one of the best criers of any actor I've seen.  

Board footera