You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2020 3:56 pm  #1

Bill Pullman in The Sinner s3

At the end of season 3 (Jamie) of The Sinner, Bill Pullman breaks down in tears while being comforted by his wife.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JZ-BR2cuzet7aNsw6fi1uLib6yNSBYYF/view?usp=sharing

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 29, 2020 6:31 pm  #2

Re: Bill Pullman in The Sinner s3

Thanks for clipping it, Phoebe !! This scene is amazing and it was really a new thing to see Bill Pullman crying at the end of this season.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 30, 2020 2:15 am  #3

and how he dosen't even try to hide his tears

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 14, 2021 1:10 am  #4

Matt  Bomer had some nice crying scenes too in that season, however, I found it more difficult to enjoy given his level of sanity.  Somehow, that diminishes the appeal for me.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera