You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2020 5:29 am  #11

Re: Anyone else like omorashi?

Yeah I've always been a HUGE fan of omorashi. For me, it's 100% tied to the vulnerability and weakness aspects. Maybe a little bit of humiliation... IDK it could also be a reverse toxic-masculinity kink.
I'm also a huge fan of slapping. Like bitch-slapping right across the cheek. I don't know why but I really love it.

September 7, 2020 5:58 am  #12

Attracted to the Darkness wrote:

Yeah I've always been a HUGE fan of omorashi. For me, it's 100% tied to the vulnerability and weakness aspects. Maybe a little bit of humiliation... IDK it could also be a reverse toxic-masculinity kink.
I'm also a huge fan of slapping. Like bitch-slapping right across the cheek. I don't know why but I really love it.

Do you like getting slapped or the other way around? Have you been slapped until you cried?

September 8, 2020 5:03 am  #13

it's totally my favorite too. That's the fetish that is more sexual for me where as my dacryfilia is more emotional.

September 8, 2020 2:31 pm  #14

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

it's totally my favorite too. That's the fetish that is more sexual for me where as my dacryfilia is more emotional.

What is your favorite Princess, omorashi or slapping?

September 8, 2020 10:31 pm  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

What is your favorite Princess, omorashi or slapping?

I'm not into slapping at all but I do quite like omorashi. Omorashi is definitely strictly a sexual thing for me where as dacryphilia is definitely strictly emotional.

September 10, 2020 3:19 am  #16

It's a never say never thing for me.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 11, 2020 8:46 pm  #17

I love omorashi, especially in conjunction with crying. Someone wetting themselves and then crying out of humiliation? SO hot.

Board footera