You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2020 8:19 pm  #1

Introduction

Orientation: straight

Interested in: male crying. I feel like it’s mostly emotional attraction though it is a little sexual

Interest in the forum: for discussion and sharing crying videos. Maybe occasionally writing some crying related fanfics

Your own crying: I’m a very overemotional person so I tend to cry easy. I kind of enjoy it but it depends on the situation. Sorry I wouldn’t consider sharing crying pics for privacy reasons

Other fetishes: long hair

Yourself in general: I really like Super Mario.. Also I love the rain like my username says

Last edited by Ilovetherain (September 19, 2021 12:39 am)

August 29, 2020 9:50 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

Welcome Iloverain, I'd love to read your fiction, as well as obs/self obs you might have, there might be many, since you mention being easily moved to tears.

Have a beautiful weekend.

August 30, 2020 6:37 pm  #3

Thanks for the welcome and you too

August 31, 2020 2:54 am  #4

Have you had the experience of a male crying in front of you, how did you react?

You also mention you cry easily, do you usually go to someone to cry to, have you ever had your tears wiped?

August 31, 2020 6:42 pm  #5

I haven’t but I have seen a teary eyed male before

no I don’t usually go to someone to cry to and I haven’t had my tears wiped. I think I kinda prefer wiping my tears myself though I do like the idea

October 5, 2020 1:24 am  #6

Ilovetherain wrote:

Interested in: male crying. I feel like it’s mostly emotional attraction though it is a little sexual

Interest in the forum: for discussion and sharing crying videos. Maybe occasionally writing some crying related fanfics

Your own crying: I’m a very overemotional person so I tend to cry easy. I kind of enjoy it but it depends on the situation. Sorry I wouldn’t consider sharing crying pics for privacy reasons

Yourself in general: I really like Super Mario and Marina and the Diamonds. Also I love the rain like my username says

The fact that you love long hair, crying, and video games really makes me happy. I am a long haired boy who prefers male tears as well, it's weird... Pleasure to meet you

October 6, 2020 5:19 am  #7

Ilovetherain wrote:

Yourself in general: I really like Super Mario and Marina and the Diamonds. Also I love the rain like my username says

I'm glad that there is another female that is interested in the same things as myself. I'm also strictly into male crying and it is also mainly emotional attraction. I am also really in o long hair (especialy on males)

Board footera