You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2020 7:52 pm  #1

Youtuber Markiplier cries and sobs in reaction video

These might have been posted deep in some thread here before, but they're so sweet they deserve their own thread. Youtuber Markiplier breaks down reacting to fan videos congratulating him on 6 and then 8 million subscribers (this is from 2015. He's up to 27 million now). He is apparently a guy who cries when he feels big emotions, not just sad ones, and I like that. And his eyes and eyebrows are so expressive.

Reacting to 'congrats on 6 million subscribers' video
He's teary throughout, periodically covering or wiping his face, and gently joking about how much he's crying. Later on in the video tears are clearly visible on his face.
Reacting to 'congrats on 8 million subscribers, including fans reacting to him reacting to the 6 million video' video. Yeah it's meta but no less emotional--it's actually more emotional. He does all the stuff I described above, but for twice as long, and multiple times he breaks down quietly sobbing. It is just the sweetest most beautiful thing how moved he is by all the people whose lives he's touched. 

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (October 14, 2020 2:10 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 1, 2023 11:38 pm  #2

Re: Youtuber Markiplier cries and sobs in reaction video

I'm just putting this here for the sake of having somewhere relevant to post this link. Anyway, this guy cries somewhat nicely at a few points throughout this 6 minute video. No sobbing and a little corny but good visible tears in 1080hd. First at about 2 minutes in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSXAVdqN7A

Typically I dislike Youtubers (they seem fake, anything for views, clickbaity, etc) but this is is still pretty nice

April 2, 2023 10:00 am  #3

Ella wrote:

I'm just putting this here for the sake of having somewhere relevant to post this link. Anyway, this guy cries somewhat nicely at a few points throughout this 6 minute video. No sobbing and a little corny but good visible tears in 1080hd. First at about 2 minutes in:

Typically I dislike Youtubers (they seem fake, anything for views, clickbaity, etc) but this is is still pretty nice

He's so cute and the part with his dad is really amazing and inspiring. This is the kind of young man that I want to see inspiring other guys, totally different than Andrew Tate.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 7, 2023 4:07 pm  #4

psychic_girl wrote:

Ella wrote:

He's so cute and the part with his dad is really amazing and inspiring. This is the kind of young man that I want to see inspiring other guys, totally different than Andrew Tate.

Agreed. And after I posted this I found a few more of this guys vids where he cries, only because he set the cry parts as the yt thumbnail. Which makes  me wonder does he know about us?? 😁Lol

April 7, 2023 7:50 pm  #5

Ella wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Ella wrote:

Agreed. And after I posted this I found a few more of this guys vids where he cries, only because he set the cry parts as the yt thumbnail. Which makes me wonder does he know about us?? 😁Lol

I'm pretty sure a lot of people know about us. We're a walking encyclopedia about this subject.

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 8, 2023 4:06 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 9, 2023 5:10 pm  #6

Content creators have some understanding that crying makes good clickbait, but I get the feeling that it’s more an approach of ‘drama makes good clickbait’, than it is much awareness of us dacs. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera