You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2020 12:17 am  #1

Our very first obs :)

Jess here, and this is an obs of the very first time I cried in front of Conn and how he adorably comforted me, and his perspective will be included as well. Enjoy!

Jess's perspective
I was going through a very difficult time in life and didn't really have any friends except Conn. I was nervous about opening up to him, but he's one person I knew genuinely cared about me, and I was tired of crying alone everyday (partly because I like being comforted), so I decided to share everything with him one day and invited him over for dinner. I started to open up over the course of our evening, and it wasn't long before tears started pouring out of my eyes. Like Conn said in the intro post, over the years, I've learned to cry silently without sobbing, no matter how emotional I am, though I can't control my tears, they just flow and flow like streams down a hill. I remember just talking to him normally like nothing was wrong, but with tears streaming down my face. Conn initially just gently patted me on my shoulders and listened as I ranted, and even that felt great, but I was hoping he'd comfort me by actually holding me in his arms and wiping my tears, so I drew a bit closer to him in hopes that he'd wrap his arm around me, which he did eventually after I cued him by leaning forward closer to him. He wrapped his right arm around me and rubbed my right shoulder, and then started to gently stroke my head. I was loving it, and it was making me cry harder, and it felt like I was shedding multiple tears ever second (that's an exaggeration, obviously). Though usually I only have a single tear streak down each cheek as I'm generally very still while crying, because I was leaning, there were multiple tear streaks on my face, and I hadn't wiped my tears yet (I generally don't wipe my tears while crying unless I'm crying in front of someone I don't want to cry in front of, also, I like being comforted and having my tears wiped, so my hope when I'm with someone close is that they'd wipe my tears). Conn was still stroking my head as my tears continued to flow, and then he switched to rubbing my shoulder again, but this time, he brought his other hand to my head to move my hair away, which gave me the opportunity to hold his hand and draw it close to my cheeks so that he'd wipe my tears. He didn't wipe them straightaway, but some of my tears flowed into his hand, and he eventually ran his thumb across my right cheek, wiping my tears. It just felt so good, especially given how sad I was, it was just so comforting! And I let him know as such, telling him how thankful I was to have him to wipe my tears. I think that really gave him the cue and he took his other hand which he had around my shoulder, put it on my left cheek this time and wiped the tears off of both my cheeks. It was just so amazing and sweet, I don't have the words to describe it! Of course, it made me cry even harder (though at this point, I think I'd hit max rate of tears, so maybe it's more accurate to say that I kept crying as hard), and he wiped my tears regularly. Eventually, we hugged each other and stayed in the hug for a while, so a lot of my tears ended up in his shirt (he says he remembers his shirt getting soaked wet in my tears). Even after we let go, I still cried for a while, and honestly, neither of us really remembers how I stopped crying. I'm bad at keeping time, so I don't know how long the whole episode lasted, Conn says for about 45 minutes and he's good at keeping track of time, so I trust him, and I have cried for longer than that with tears steadily flowing for the entire time (I do drink a lot of water regularly to keep myself hydrated, and I drink water occasionally even while crying, so it's not unusual for me to be just as tearful towards the end of a two hour crying episode as at the beginning). Anyway, I've ranted for long enough, Conn says he'll share his perspective as a separate post underneath this for those who'd like to hear his side of the story. See ya!

October 16, 2020 12:32 am  #2

Re: Our very first obs :)

Conn here, and before I share my perspective, I must add that Jess was crying as she wrote that obs. She was giggling with tears running down her face for the most of it and I wiped her tears after she finished writing.

October 16, 2020 12:39 am  #3

connandjess wrote:

Conn here, and before I share my perspective, I must add that Jess was crying as she wrote that obs. She was giggling with tears running down her face for the most of it and I wiped her tears after she finished writing.

Wow, I didn't expect Jess to become emotional writing the obs. Lovely you wiped her tears when she finished, I guess she loved it when you did.

October 16, 2020 12:49 am  #4

Conn's perspective
Jess has already shared most of it in beautiful detail, so I don't really know what to add. For me, in that moment, when I saw her eyes beginning to fill with tears, though I found it very attractive, I was primarily concerned for her and felt sorry for her. My primary focus was to console her even though I was quite amazed by her crying, I'd never seen anyone cry like that before (without making the so called "ugly cry" face, clear eyes, tears steadily running down her face, no break in her voice, no sobbing, it felt as if it was straight out of a movie scene). And while it took me a while to wipe her tears, as soon as the first teardrop fell, I had the urge to wipe it, just didn't know how she'd take it, but being the person she is, she wanted me to wipe her tears all the while. For me, the best part is that it was the start of this beautiful, unique friendship (though we had been friends even before) we have and how tears and comforting are such a massive bonus in our friendship. And, I just made her cry again with that last line!

October 16, 2020 12:53 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

connandjess wrote:

Wow, I didn't expect Jess to become emotional writing the obs. Lovely you wiped her tears when she finished, I guess she loved it when you did.

Oh, yes, it was quite an emotional time in my (Jess's) life, and thinking back at it and the friendship it's produced between me and Conn makes it hard for me to not cry, plus, I am super sensitive and just cry for everything anyway, haha! And of course, it's always lovely to have Conn wipe my tears.

October 16, 2020 1:02 am  #6

How long have you been friends for? I find it quite interesting how Jess wanted her tears wiped and Conn also wanted to wipe her tears but didn't know how Jess would take it.
Conn took quite a sweet and supportive approach, glad Jess had the courage to hold Conn's hand on her cheek, letting your (Jess) tears flow into his hands, by the way, Jess was quite brave to thank Conn for wiping her tears, which Conn took as a hint to continue wiping your tears, what do you you like about Conn wiping your tears?

October 16, 2020 1:05 am  #7

Conn, how patient you are for stopping you from wiping her beautiful tears from the beginning, I really love how the friendship bond grew closer after you started wiping her tears, same question for you, what do you like about Jess wiping your tears? Has she done so often?

October 16, 2020 2:43 am  #8

Amazing read guys! Thanks for sharing. if I may ask Jess, do you ever notice if your tears drip off your chin, or maybe straight from your eye down to your shirt, or the floor? Thanks! Hope you guys are having a good day or night.

October 16, 2020 6:51 am  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

How long have you been friends for? I find it quite interesting how Jess wanted her tears wiped and Conn also wanted to wipe her tears but didn't know how Jess would take it.
Conn took quite a sweet and supportive approach, glad Jess had the courage to hold Conn's hand on her cheek, letting your (Jess) tears flow into his hands, by the way, Jess was quite brave to thank Conn for wiping her tears, which Conn took as a hint to continue wiping your tears, what do you you like about Conn wiping your tears?

We've known each other for about a year and a half, been friends primarily over text for the last year, and this happened about 6 months ago, towards the beginning of the pandemic. To answer your question about what I like about Conn wiping my tears, if you mean what I particularly like about him doing it, I really appreciate that he's very gentle and caring, and in spite of his dacryphilia, he doesn't use my tears for his own pleasure (though I am aware that he finds female tears, including mine beautiful) but he genuinely cares for me when I'm sad. Regarding having my tears wiped in general, I think it's just my expression of dacryphilia, even though it's not sexual for me, I do get a lot of comfort and satisfaction by having my tears wiped and also wiping other people's tears. And despite our friendship being purely platonic and not romantic or sexual, because we're both in our own ways dacryphiliac, there are times we just mutually indulge each other, me being the sensitive crier that I am can conjure up real, emotional tears quite easily, and him being the absolute legend he is still comforts me as if I was genuinely sad, and I think those moments are just satisfying for both of us.

October 16, 2020 6:53 am  #10

DacryphiliacMan wrote:

Amazing read guys! Thanks for sharing. if I may ask Jess, do you ever notice if your tears drip off your chin, or maybe straight from your eye down to your shirt, or the floor? Thanks! Hope you guys are having a good day or night.

Oh, yes, it happens quite regularly, especially because I hardly ever wipe my tears and Conn waits for a few of my tears to fall before he starts wiping them.

Board footera