You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2020 11:26 pm  #1

About us :)

Hi all! We are Conner and Jessica (you can call us Conn and Jess), nice to meet you! We think we are the first non-individual account on this site (at least I, Conn, think so as I've been on here for a while and only recently introduced it to Jess), so we're excited to be here!

A brief intro to us before we answer the traditional questions - we are not actually a couple, we are very close friends (there are personal reasons why we don't want to date each other, but we probably adore each other than many couples). I, Conn, have admired female tears almost all my life (though it's only very mildly sexual), and Jess likes comforting and wiping tears (and being comforted and having her tears wiped as well, and none of this is sexual for her). Crying and comforting has been an integral part of our friendship for about six months now, and Jess is simply the most beautiful and most tearful crier I've ever seen. With that out of the way, let us answer the regular questions.

Sex: Conn - male, Jess - female

Orientation: Both - straight

Interested in: Conn - female tears, wiping tears, Jess - comforting and being comforted

Interest in forum: Conn - obs and videos, though nothing beats seeing Jess cry in person, Jess - she's been reading some obs

Your own crying: Conn - teary eyes, breaking voice, a tear or two may run down my face if I'm crying hard enough with mild sobbing, Jess - she's the master of silent crying, she can have buckets of tears pouring down her face and be completely expressionless and speak without any break in her voice, though she does often have a sad face or a smiling face when she's crying, her tears flow in perfect, single streaks and can fall straight out of her eyes if she's bending forward

We're looing forward to posting some obs from both our perspectives, they'll mostly involve Jess crying as she's the crier, but you'll get a few tears from me as well.

October 16, 2020 12:12 am  #2

Re: About us :)

Welcome to both of you, I guess you (Conn) have a lot of experience wiping Jess' tears, I wonder if Jess wipes your tears as well.

I have a question for you (Conn), are you used to wiping tears from someone else besides Jess?
Same goes for Jess, who do you allow to wipe your tears, Conn only or is there some other people who you allow to wipe your tears?

One last question for you (Jess) when you cry, do your tears usually run down a single tear streak or are there multiple tears streaks running down your cheeks?

Have a beautiful weekend.

October 16, 2020 12:29 am  #3

Hi Amans, thanks for your welcome and your questions, here are our responses.

Conn's answers
Yes, she has wiped my tears as well, though I'm not much of a crier, I'd say I'm the most vulnerable around her and she's probably the only person I'd cry in front of and on the few times I've cried in front of her, she has been a darling and has wiped my tears. I haven't really wiped anyone else's tears, I'm an only child, so didn't have siblings growing up, and I'm generally not the type to touch people physically, especially girls, so no.

Jess's answers
I have had a couple of friends (both female) wipe my tears before and also my ex, and since Conn and I aren't romantically involved, I wouldn't mind it if others wiped my tears, but I'm just not close enough with anyone else at the moment, so for now, it's only Conn. And about my tears, I'd say it depends. Because I'm usually quite still while crying as I don't really sob, and also because I don't wipe my tears much, they usually keep flowing down the same streak, but also because I'm a very tearful crier (I'd say I'm right up there with some of the most tearful crying videos Conn has shown me, might even be more tearful than a lot of them), there are times when there are just too much tears to just flow in one streak and they would flow in a couple of streaks (this is also true if I'm bending or leaning in one direction, this creates more streaks alongside the usual middle of the cheek tear streaks).

You have a lovely weekend too!

October 16, 2020 9:47 am  #4

Wow, you guys sound amazing! Welcome to the forum. I read the obs you've posted and it's beautiful!

October 16, 2020 5:19 pm  #5

This is intriguing. Welcome!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

October 16, 2020 10:45 pm  #6

Thanks, cray and truffle!

Board footera