You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2020 7:01 am  #11

Re: Our very first obs :)

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Conn, how patient you are for stopping you from wiping her beautiful tears from the beginning, I really love how the friendship bond grew closer after you started wiping her tears, same question for you, what do you like about Jess wiping your tears? Has she done so often?

Conn isn't here at the moment, but I can answer the last question, I've wiped his tears exactly 5 times since the first obs we posted earlier. He isn't the most tearful crier, especially compared to me, so on each of those occasions there were only about 2-3 tears (in one of them, his tears didn't even run down his face though his eyes were very watery).

October 16, 2020 9:54 am  #12

Wonderful obs, thanks for sharing! I have a quick question, Jess, you said that you hardly sob or have any expression while crying, so what does crying really hard look like for you? And also, is it just natural for you to cry without sobbing/voice breaking/showing expressions, or is it something you've practiced and consciously do? Also, on the occassions that you do wipe your tears (you said you don't like to wipe them and just let them flow instead), how do you wipe them? Fingers, tissues, etc?

October 16, 2020 5:20 pm  #13

What an intense story. Did you use any tissues or blow your nose? I imagine your nose must have run a lot if you cried for 45 minutes.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

October 16, 2020 10:49 pm  #14

connandjess wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Conn, how patient you are for stopping you from wiping her beautiful tears from the beginning, I really love how the friendship bond grew closer after you started wiping her tears, same question for you, what do you like about Jess wiping your tears? Has she done so often?

Conn isn't here at the moment, but I can answer the last question, I've wiped his tears exactly 5 times since the first obs we posted earlier. He isn't the most tearful crier, especially compared to me, so on each of those occasions there were only about 2-3 tears (in one of them, his tears didn't even run down his face though his eyes were very watery).

Conn here, I do feel very comforted and more attached to Jess when she wipes my tears, I guess it's only natural to feel that way.

October 16, 2020 11:03 pm  #15

cray stinger wrote:

Wonderful obs, thanks for sharing! I have a quick question, Jess, you said that you hardly sob or have any expression while crying, so what does crying really hard look like for you? And also, is it just natural for you to cry without sobbing/voice breaking/showing expressions, or is it something you've practiced and consciously do? Also, on the occassions that you do wipe your tears (you said you don't like to wipe them and just let them flow instead), how do you wipe them? Fingers, tissues, etc?

Jess here, glad to know you enjoyed our obs! I'd say crying hard looks like a lot of tears coming out of my eyes quite fast. Conn has managed to dig up one of his favourite crying videos to illustrate (it's not a video of me, it's just a random video on the internet, which you can watch here). I basically cry like that girl in the video, only, I can sustain a similar rate of tears for quite long. Regarding whether it's natural for me to not sob, I'd say most of the time I consciously hold back sobbing, something I've pretty much perfected by now (I practiced hard as a teenager as I was, and probably still am, so sensitive that I'd cry for everything, and it was often embarrassing to be sobbing and making a scene), and I think that somehow partly plays into why I shed so much tears, it almost feels as if by stifling my sobs, I put extra pressure on my eyes to produce more tears (or maybe there's no relation at all and I just have eyes that make a lot of tears). But, nevertheless, there are times that I still sob when I'm alone, though it doesn't happen as often. About tear wiping, I generally just use my fingers to wipe my tears when I do wipe them or I rub my face against my pillow.

October 16, 2020 11:09 pm  #16

truffle wrote:

What an intense story. Did you use any tissues or blow your nose? I imagine your nose must have run a lot if you cried for 45 minutes.

Oh yeah, I do blow my nose while crying, I don't remember using tissues in this instance though I have used tissues on other occasions. My nose running isn't as bad as you might think (which is strange given how much tears I shed), and I don't pay much attention to it as I'm more focused on either having my tears wiped if I'm with Conn or just enjoying the feeling of tears flow down my cheeks and eventually wiping my face with my pillow if I'm crying alone.

October 16, 2020 11:34 pm  #17

connandjess wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

Jess here, glad to know you enjoyed our obs! I'd say crying hard looks like a lot of tears coming out of my eyes quite fast. Conn has managed to dig up one of his favourite crying videos to illustrate (it's not a video of me, it's just a random video on the internet, which you can watch here). I basically cry like that girl in the video, only, I can sustain a similar rate of tears for quite long. Regarding whether it's natural for me to not sob, I'd say most of the time I consciously hold back sobbing, something I've pretty much perfected by now (I practiced hard as a teenager as I was, and probably still am, so sensitive that I'd cry for everything, and it was often embarrassing to be sobbing and making a scene), and I think that somehow partly plays into why I shed so much tears, it almost feels as if by stifling my sobs, I put extra pressure on my eyes to produce more tears (or maybe there's no relation at all and I just have eyes that make a lot of tears). But, nevertheless, there are times that I still sob when I'm alone, though it doesn't happen as often. About tear wiping, I generally just use my fingers to wipe my tears when I do wipe them or I rub my face against my pillow.

Hello Jess, two questions arise, do you also cry big, fast falling tears like the girl in the vídeo?

Second, it seems you and Conn are quite close, are you embarrassed to sob even in front of him?
Last question,do you refrain your face from making a crying expression or do you naturally cry without expression?

October 16, 2020 11:47 pm  #18

Amans lacrimae wrote:

connandjess wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

Hello Jess, two questions arise, do you also cry big, fast falling tears like the girl in the vídeo?

Second, it seems you and Conn are quite close, are you embarrassed to sob even in front of him?
Last question,do you refrain your face from making a crying expression or do you naturally cry without expression?

That's three questions, haha! Yes, I do cry very similarly to that girl in the video. With Conn, it's not as much of embarrassment that keeps me from sobbing, the main reasons I don't sob are firstly I prefer silent crying to sobbing as it lets me talk and it keeps the tear flow more steady, which I prefer to having them randomly flow everywhere, and also, Conn likes silent tears to sobbing as well, so it's not embarrassment, it's more about preference. And this might just be me, but I think sobbing relieves the pressure much quicker, so having my tears wiped doesn't have the same comfort and satisfaction if I'm sobbing, and also when I don't sob, the tears keep flowing for longer. For the last question, it ties in with not sobbing, when I'm sobbing, I have this cry face, when I'm not, you can tell by the look in my eyes (and of course the buckets of tears) that I'm sad, but I don't make the traditional cry face which to me includes sobbing.

October 17, 2020 11:09 pm  #19

connandjess wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

Thanks for your response, and I must say, that's quite a lot of tears! As someone who hardly gets real life obs, I'm quite envious of Conn. You guys sound awesome, hoping to read more obs from you in future.

October 18, 2020 6:59 pm  #20

connandjess wrote:

That's three questions, haha! Yes, I do cry very similarly to that girl in the video. With Conn, it's not as much of embarrassment that keeps me from sobbing, the main reasons I don't sob are firstly I prefer silent crying to sobbing as it lets me talk and it keeps the tear flow more steady, which I prefer to having them randomly flow everywhere, and also, Conn likes silent tears to sobbing as well, so it's not embarrassment, it's more about preference. And this might just be me, but I think sobbing relieves the pressure much quicker, so having my tears wiped doesn't have the same comfort and satisfaction if I'm sobbing, and also when I don't sob, the tears keep flowing for longer. For the last question, it ties in with not sobbing, when I'm sobbing, I have this cry face, when I'm not, you can tell by the look in my eyes (and of course the buckets of tears) that I'm sad, but I don't make the traditional cry face which to me includes sobbing.

Haha, I know Jess, that last question came to me when I had almost finished writing, I find it quite amusing when I see a pretty girl cry without expression, I guess because it is not common for me to see females crying without expression or sound, I can't say I dislike expression and sound, I mean, I have seen a few beautiful lip curls, trembling lips and hearing lovely sobs and squeaks.

I think you are right, when you sob you release everything faster, therefore crying for a shorter amount of time, so, I guess you have to weight if you would rather release faster or have more tears wiped, I think I would agree with you, I also love having my tears wiped, especially since I rarely cry, I think other people feel the same way when I wipe their tears. I guess I have allowed my mind to wander too much, I'll end here.

Have a beautiful week.

Board footera