You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2020 11:51 pm  #21

Re: Our very first obs :)

connandjess wrote:

Jess here, and this is an obs of the very first time I cried in front of Conn and how he adorably comforted me, and his perspective will be included as well. Enjoy!

Jess's perspective
I was going through a very difficult time in life and didn't really have any friends except Conn. I was nervous about opening up to him, but he's one person I knew genuinely cared about me, and I was tired of crying alone everyday (partly because I like being comforted), so I decided to share everything with him one day and invited him over for dinner. I started to open up over the course of our evening, and it wasn't long before tears started pouring out of my eyes. Like Conn said in the intro post, over the years, I've learned to cry silently without sobbing, no matter how emotional I am, though I can't control my tears, they just flow and flow like streams down a hill. I remember just talking to him normally like nothing was wrong, but with tears streaming down my face. Conn initially just gently patted me on my shoulders and listened as I ranted, and even that felt great, but I was hoping he'd comfort me by actually holding me in his arms and wiping my tears, so I drew a bit closer to him in hopes that he'd wrap his arm around me, which he did eventually after I cued him by leaning forward closer to him. He wrapped his right arm around me and rubbed my right shoulder, and then started to gently stroke my head. I was loving it, and it was making me cry harder, and it felt like I was shedding multiple tears ever second (that's an exaggeration, obviously). Though usually I only have a single tear streak down each cheek as I'm generally very still while crying, because I was leaning, there were multiple tear streaks on my face, and I hadn't wiped my tears yet (I generally don't wipe my tears while crying unless I'm crying in front of someone I don't want to cry in front of, also, I like being comforted and having my tears wiped, so my hope when I'm with someone close is that they'd wipe my tears). Conn was still stroking my head as my tears continued to flow, and then he switched to rubbing my shoulder again, but this time, he brought his other hand to my head to move my hair away, which gave me the opportunity to hold his hand and draw it close to my cheeks so that he'd wipe my tears. He didn't wipe them straightaway, but some of my tears flowed into his hand, and he eventually ran his thumb across my right cheek, wiping my tears. It just felt so good, especially given how sad I was, it was just so comforting! And I let him know as such, telling him how thankful I was to have him to wipe my tears. I think that really gave him the cue and he took his other hand which he had around my shoulder, put it on my left cheek this time and wiped the tears off of both my cheeks. It was just so amazing and sweet, I don't have the words to describe it! Of course, it made me cry even harder (though at this point, I think I'd hit max rate of tears, so maybe it's more accurate to say that I kept crying as hard), and he wiped my tears regularly. Eventually, we hugged each other and stayed in the hug for a while, so a lot of my tears ended up in his shirt (he says he remembers his shirt getting soaked wet in my tears). Even after we let go, I still cried for a while, and honestly, neither of us really remembers how I stopped crying. I'm bad at keeping time, so I don't know how long the whole episode lasted, Conn says for about 45 minutes and he's good at keeping track of time, so I trust him, and I have cried for longer than that with tears steadily flowing for the entire time (I do drink a lot of water regularly to keep myself hydrated, and I drink water occasionally even while crying, so it's not unusual for me to be just as tearful towards the end of a two hour crying episode as at the beginning). Anyway, I've ranted for long enough, Conn says he'll share his perspective as a separate post underneath this for those who'd like to hear his side of the story. See ya!

Hey, that sounded awesome !
Quick question (well, several short questions, actually :D) : have you already noticed if you tears gathered together into a (more or less small) puddle ? You know, like, on a smooth surface such as a table, very simply...and if so, could you tell how big it could be ? Depending on how accurate you noticed it, obviously.
Also, if you did, how frequent it happened (according to you or your bf, as I figured out it looks like he's actively involved with your crying sessions apparently) ?
Anyways, big up for your obs and details, which of course always are really nice to read around here ;)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

October 28, 2020 1:44 pm  #22

Hey Massivetearslover, so, yes, I have noticed a few times tears kind of forming a sort of a puddle on tables (and also wet patches on cloth, especially my pillow and my shirt). Regarding how big, it's hard to say, I don't know, maybe if you were to squish your fingers together and trace like a circle around your fingertips, about that size. How frequently, I don't particularly pay attention to it as I'm more interested in having my tears wiped and being comforted (and just feeling the tears and wiping them with my pillow if I'm crying alone), and Conn (who's not my boyfriend, by the way) likes to just admire the tears flowing down my cheeks and wiping them. Good to know you liked our obs!
- Jess

October 28, 2020 3:38 pm  #23

Have you ever had the experience of crying together and wiping each other's tears? I find that an overwhelming experience. Have a great day.

October 30, 2020 6:29 am  #24

connandjess wrote:

Hey Massivetearslover, so, yes, I have noticed a few times tears kind of forming a sort of a puddle on tables (and also wet patches on cloth, especially my pillow and my shirt). Regarding how big, it's hard to say, I don't know, maybe if you were to squish your fingers together and trace like a circle around your fingertips, about that size. How frequently, I don't particularly pay attention to it as I'm more interested in having my tears wiped and being comforted (and just feeling the tears and wiping them with my pillow if I'm crying alone), and Conn (who's not my boyfriend, by the way) likes to just admire the tears flowing down my cheeks and wiping them. Good to know you liked our obs!
- Jess

Thanks, Jess !
Alright, my bad about your best bud', therefore (or maybe just among others I guess) !
'Got it I was wondering that according to some of your comments I read in which you mentionned how "productive", let's say, your tears volume (and it seems already quite big when you can form a circle with both of your hands gathered together to estimate a compact puddle's size from tears on their own, somehow !) could be in a very natural way and without even sobbing...
And I think you already explained at some point that because you're more into silent crying, it allowed you to shed more tears this way than if you were heavy sobbing instead, am I right ? I hope I've read it right. Please, feel free to keep correcting me if I got something wrong of course, so I can better learn from these in which I'm highly interested in, first of all, and in second place, it takes me harder than this to take it personally, thankfully XD
Also, I know a lot of members here especially love tears wiping and being comforted/comfort others, and I'm unfortunately not, as I know it's a very popular topic, but as always, there's many differences between any people, even in the most focused forms of interests like this site's main topic on its own to begin with...but it's still ok for me though. I'm not even gonna' start to complain when this kind of forum at least currently exists in the first place XD That would just be unfair in this kind of blessing regard I consider "Crying Lovers" to be actually <3
Btw I totally understand why Conn just likes to admire your tears flowing, on the other hand, I'd sure do too if I were in the same situation ^^' But sadly not for wiping them, still...
Anyweezy...have a nice day/night, whenever you can catch up to read this and as much/long as you wish it, second but not least
P.S. : I think I'm totally making up this "anyweezy" from nowhere, as I'm not a native english speaker, but let's say it's just a bit of fun I'm trying to let out, from my very humble position, in order to bring some lightness in these heavy times we're currently living, as a matter of fact, and with the hope that everyone is at least still able to get that point somewhat...Oof ! That was eventually longer than I intended to do first eventually. 'Kind of felt the need to let go some weight (only from a slight bitterness actually, but no crying, sorry about that ^^' more anger in there than sadness, eventhough it probably might have started from that, before anger, but this last one is unfortunately giving me more energy than the other, so this is why it takes the upper hand in my case) I had in the soul, for some reason...but it's ok. I'm ok. All right, that's enough self-psychology for today ;p

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

Board footera