You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



October 19, 2020 4:36 am  #41


Re: Introduce yourself

Hiii!

Sex: I don't really think of myself in terms of gender, idk. 

Orientation: Pansexual

Location: Austin, Texas

Interested in: Transition from stoicism/toughness to sensitivity, crying and submissiveness; shaking, nervousness, shyness, vulnerability, a person consciously trusting me and letting me comfort them and see their vulnerable side, tears on cheeks glistening are so pretty i just want to kiss them, sniffling, looking down, insecurity, soft/pure energy, slightly ugly crying is cute too because its so raw and human so its beautiful. I just want to tell them they're beautifuland capable and absolutely let them cry. I want a person to open up to me and reveal themselves to me and just watch in awe and coax them through the act until they completely unfold like a butterfly. 

Interest in forum: To normalize this fetish in myself by seeing other people who have it talk about it. To see how I could benefit from it, like how could I interact with others in a way that satisfies this fetish or even interact with the fetish? Idk, the only way I'm used to interacting with it is is on accident. 

My own crying: I dont really know, I have a bad memory. Buuuut....I'll try. I think my lip bends a lot, and its extremely emotional. Like I'm struggling physically when I cry as if I'm literally fighting something. I tend to curl up. I angry cry a lot. But sometimes, I just give two little tears when something gets me. 

Other fetishes: Shyness (?), maybe femdom.

Yourself in general: I'm newly an adult living in a new place and working as a Starbucks barista. I love singing and writing and talking to people and going places. Planning on studying journalism for these reasons. 

Other: Where are all the gays at??? 
 

 

October 19, 2020 4:53 am  #42


Re: Introduce yourself

PurpleRabbit wrote:

Hiii!

Sex: I don't really think of myself in terms of gender, idk. 

Orientation: Pansexual

Location: Austin, Texas

Interested in: Transition from stoicism/toughness to sensitivity, crying and submissiveness; shaking, nervousness, shyness, vulnerability, a person consciously trusting me and letting me comfort them and see their vulnerable side, tears on cheeks glistening are so pretty i just want to kiss them, sniffling, looking down, insecurity, soft/pure energy, slightly ugly crying is cute too because its so raw and human so its beautiful. I just want to tell them they're beautifuland capable and absolutely let them cry. I want a person to open up to me and reveal themselves to me and just watch in awe and coax them through the act until they completely unfold like a butterfly. 

Interest in forum: To normalize this fetish in myself by seeing other people who have it talk about it. To see how I could benefit from it, like how could I interact with others in a way that satisfies this fetish or even interact with the fetish? Idk, the only way I'm used to interacting with it is is on accident. 

My own crying: I dont really know, I have a bad memory. Buuuut....I'll try. I think my lip bends a lot, and its extremely emotional. Like I'm struggling physically when I cry as if I'm literally fighting something. I tend to curl up. I angry cry a lot. But sometimes, I just give two little tears when something gets me. 

Other fetishes: Shyness (?), maybe femdom.

Yourself in general: I'm newly an adult living in a new place and working as a Starbucks barista. I love singing and writing and talking to people and going places. Planning on studying journalism for these reasons. 

Other: Where are all the gays at??? 
 

Welcome PurpleRabbit, interesting mix of fetishes, one question, were you born female or male?
Second, you mention vulnerability, you like others yo show you vulnerability or do you like to show your vulnerability to others?

     Thread Starter
 

October 30, 2020 1:33 pm  #43


Re: Introduce yourself

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Age: 26
Location: Utah
Interested in: Learning more about why I get so turned on by this kink, being around likeminded people, potential meetups, and making friends
Interest in the forum: Fiction and personal stories
Your own crying: I tend to cry when I’m overwhelmingly stressed and lately I have been. You know that type of cry when you tense up and flex every single muscle in your trying to hold it in? That’s me!  I will put on a Celíne Dion song and bawl my eyes out. I get the shaky voice and start sniffling without snot coming out and just run my fingers through my hair trying to stop. Usually, lasts for ten minutes because when I’m held a certain way I get really really turned on.
Other fetishes: Nothing is off limits for me except defecation
Yourself in general: I’m one big teddy bear that people come to when they need a listening ear. I have a very deep voice so imagine that voice being shaky. Some women have told me as they comfort me that they’ve been turned on because of it. I love to laugh and make people feel welcomed no matter their background or what they went through in life. ❤️
Other: I make friends in weird ways, I love writing poetry, huge Celine Díon fan, pretty much an open book

 

October 30, 2020 2:44 pm  #44


Re: Introduce yourself

TeddyBearCries wrote:

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Age: 26
Location: Utah
Interested in: Learning more about why I get so turned on by this kink, being around likeminded people, potential meetups, and making friends
Interest in the forum: Fiction and personal stories
Your own crying: I tend to cry when I’m overwhelmingly stressed and lately I have been. You know that type of cry when you tense up and flex every single muscle in your trying to hold it in? That’s me! I will put on a Celíne Dion song and bawl my eyes out. I get the shaky voice and start sniffling without snot coming out and just run my fingers through my hair trying to stop. Usually, lasts for ten minutes because when I’m held a certain way I get really really turned on.
Other fetishes: Nothing is off limits for me except defecation
Yourself in general: I’m one big teddy bear that people come to when they need a listening ear. I have a very deep voice so imagine that voice being shaky. Some women have told me as they comfort me that they’ve been turned on because of it. I love to laugh and make people feel welcomed no matter their background or what they went through in life. ❤️
Other: I make friends in weird ways, I love writing poetry, huge Celine Díon fan, pretty much an open book

Hello TeddyBearCries, welcome to the community, I see you cry often, interesting combination of deep and shaky voice, also, you usually try to hold it in, am I right?
Is it common for you to be in front of women when you cry? Do you go to a girl to cry to or do you happen to be with a girl when you cry? Is it a specific woman or how many women have comforted you?
Has any of those women wiped or kissed your tears?

     Thread Starter
 

October 31, 2020 3:10 am  #45


Re: Introduce yourself

I try holding all of my emotions in because I’ve always been the rock for everyone. Which I realized years ago, that it’s ok to cry if you need to just as many have cried to me. I would say most of the time I happen to be with a girl when I cry. Although, it’s not really common for me to cry in front of a girl. 5 women have comforted me and wiped my tears away if that answers all your questions 🙏🏾

 

October 31, 2020 5:07 pm  #46


Re: Introduce yourself

TeddyBearCries wrote:

I try holding all of my emotions in because I’ve always been the rock for everyone. Which I realized years ago, that it’s ok to cry if you need to just as many have cried to me. I would say most of the time I happen to be with a girl when I cry. Although, it’s not really common for me to cry in front of a girl. 5 women have comforted me and wiped my tears away if that answers all your questions 🙏🏾

Has any of these females cried in front of you? If they have, how did you comfort them?

     Thread Starter
 

November 1, 2020 3:12 pm  #47


Re: Introduce yourself

They have cried in front of me several times and most comforting thing I do is pick them up in my arms and let them stream down my shirt

 

November 1, 2020 3:30 pm  #48


Re: Introduce yourself

TeddyBearCries wrote:

They have cried in front of me several times and most comforting thing I do is pick them up in my arms and let them stream down my shirt

Cute, I'd love to read a detailed obs of one of those touching moments.

     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum