You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2020 3:29 pm  #1

The best obs of my life! Ever.

Here's an obs I had last month (my first one not involving my girlfriend but with running tears in about 2 years, first in maybe more than a decade with more than a single tear down the face) that I've been itching to post, but given how long it is, I haven't had the time to sit down and write it. It's the best real life obs I've ever had, and I don't just say this because obs are so rare for me. Keep reading to find out what made this obs so amazing. Spoiler alert, there was a lot of tears! And lots as in Sajal Ali like lots!

So, I went out to eat at a nearby restaurant and there came and sat two girls at the table in front of me (it was a table that'd seat 4, and they sat next to each other, that's allowed where I live though social distancing is still encouraged). They seemed to be local college students, they had some books in hand and were probably around 19-20 years old.

Anyway, I wasn't really paying too much attention to them, I was looking at my phone while waiting for my food to arrive, and it was when my food arrived that I looked up, and I noticed one of the girls looking quite sad and rubbing under her eyes and the other rubbing her shoulder, and realising that she was probably crying, I put my glasses on to get a clear view (I'm a bit shortsighted, lol). And I was right, she was indeed crying, and my heart started racing in anticipation of seeing actual tears run down her face.

To my annoyance, she kept wiping her eyes for what seemed like ages but was probably just a few seconds, maybe a minute, but then came the moment I'd been waiting for. The second girl said something to her and she suddenly stopped wiping her eyes and her expression got even more sad, but she laid her hand down and gazed aimlessly in front of her, and clear, dazzling tears sprung to her eyes. I could see that she was breathing heavily, but she wasn't sobbing audibly. Her eyes stayed filled with tears for a while and the other girl kept talking, and after a while, she seemed to stifle a sob and covered her mouth with her hand, and her tears were gathering in the middle of her eyelid, ready to drop, and then came the stunning moment where the first tear left her left eye and ran down her cheek, and hit her fingers and left a streak on her fingers too.

As I looked on in disbelief (given how rare real life obs are for me), another tear came out of the same eye and ran down the same streak, immediately followed by a tear down her right cheek as well. Following this, she removed her hand from her mouth in order to wipe her tears, but not before closing her eyes, which sent two more tears (one from each eye) down the same streaks as her previous ones, and this time I could see them run all the way down to her chin, before she wiped both cheeks with her fingers. She then turned to the other girl to speak, and I could hear her sob a little as she spoke, and a couple more tears ran down her face, and then another down her left cheek.

This went on for another minute or two, and she shed a total of about 6 more tears (and she wiped her face a couple of times). After her final visible tear for the moment, she buried her face in her hands and started sobbing, and I must say she did a pretty good job of keeping the noise down in spite of how hard she was crying. On a side note, in spite of the fact that I was enjoying her tears, I did feel extremely sorry for her, she seemed to be in quite some distress. She sobbed with her head buried in her face for another minute or two, and then both girls got up and went to the restroom, and as they walked past me, I could see the crying girl's face was quite wet and her eyes were somewhat red. I thought that was the end of it, and that when they came out, there'd be no more tears. How wrong I was! There was more to come.

It did take a while for them to come back out, I'd say about 5 minutes, and when they came out, I could see that she was still sniveling. The other girl had her arms around her shoulder as they went back and sat down, but they were no longer talking to each other. The crying girl temporarily buried her head on the table, but soon after, their food arrived, and she lifted up her head, and I could see her eyelashes were pretty wet. She just blankly stared at her food for a few seconds as a couple of tears made their way down her cheeks. She wiped them with her fingers and stared blankly at the wall, her eyes filled with more tears.

The other girl gently urged her to eat, and she nodded as she caught a tear leaving her right eye, but wasn't fast enough to catch another tear leaving her left eye, and it ran down her cheek before she wiped it. Then she started eating, her eyes still wet, tears ready to pop out, and a couple of them did make their way down her cheeks, which, much to my surprise, she just ignored and kept eating. After a while, a couple more tears ran down the same streaks, and she just continued eating, leaving the tears there. Then, after a while, she did pause and wipe her cheeks, but only her cheeks, and her eyes remained damp.

At this point, I was almost done with my food (yes, I'm naturally a slow eater, and given what was transpiring in front of me, I was in no hurry to finish my meal), and they seemed almost at the end too, and I thought that was it. But it's not over just yet, and the other girl, having now finished her meal, rubbed her shoulder to comfort her, and said something to her, and this seemed to make her emotional again. I could see her eyes fill up again and her sad expression came back, though she wasn't sobbing. Fresh tears ran down her face, quickly followed by more tears, and the next few minutes were just tears rapidly streaming down her face unchecked! I've never seen anything like this ever in my life, except in videos!

Then she covered her face with her hands, sat still for a few seconds, and wiped her face with her hands. Then she opened her eyes, and they immediately became filled with tears again, and they ran down her face and she wiped them almost instantly, but more tears kept coming, and I think at this point, she felt that she didn't want to sit there crying anymore, so she said something to the other girl, and they both picked up their things, ready to leave. They got up and as they walked past me, I could see her eyes still filled with tears, and she'd just wiped her cheeks as she got up. The person at the cash register seemed to say something to her, and I could see her wiping her face, but she had her back to me now, so I couldn't see any more tears. The final glimpse I had was of them leaving the restaurant, her still wiping her eyes.

I was just flabbergasted by the obs. She'd have shed at least 20 tears, no less, probably more, especially towards the end, it felt like I was watching OnlyTear's supercut (though, of course, this happened a month before the supercut was posted, so at that time, I thought it was like watching Sajal Ali do a crying scene live)! It was just so mesmerising! I mean, two clear running tears in the last 10 or so years (that number bumps up to around 50 if you include all the tears I've ever seen my girlfriend cry, and like I've said before, she doesn't cry much unchecked tears, and given the situation in the last few months, we haven't had much time together in person), and then more than 20 in a span of about 20 minutes! How unbelievable is that! I know this has been a very long obs, but making it any shorter would do it no justice. Let me know what you think. Once again, I must say I do really feel sorry for that girl and hope that she's alright, but the obs itself with all those unchecked tears was fantastic!

November 10, 2020 4:12 pm  #2

Re: The best obs of my life! Ever.

Wonderful obs, I am surprised how she shed such an amount of tears and they were able to flow down the same streak. I guess it would have been even more amazing had you had any active role in it (not a third party observer).

November 10, 2020 10:28 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Wonderful obs, I am surprised how she shed such an amount of tears and they were able to flow down the same streak. I guess it would have been even more amazing had you had any active role in it (not a third party observer).

I guess it's not that uncommon (lots of tears running down the same streak, I mean) based on some of the videos I've watched, but seeing it in real life for I'd dare say the first time (I say this because I honestly don't remember ever seeing anyone shed so much tears before) was something to be sure. And I personally don't mind being a passive observer, I actually like seeing girls wipe their own tears with their fingers, and also I'm too shy to even shake a girl's hand properly, my girlfriend is literally the only girl I'm comfortable hugging and wiping tears from, so it honestly wasn't a big deal.

November 11, 2020 1:25 am  #4

Wow! I'm happy for you cray. If anyone deserves more obs it's you. Did she seem to notice or care that you were watching?

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

November 11, 2020 5:02 am  #5

Hey truffle, haha, thanks! It's a conundrum, on one hand, I'd definitely like more obs, but on the other hand, I don't want people to be so sad that they're crying. Would love obs of non-sad tears, though. Regarding your question, she mostly didn't seem to notice, on one or two occasions, she seemed to make eye contact, but I quickly looked away. I wasn't staring at her without looking away, that would have come across as creepy, I was just casually looking and it was easy to observe her as she was directly in front of me and there wasn't too much distance between us. Also, I'm pretty sure that I had quite the sympathetic and concerned look in my eyes (because I genuinely was feeling that), so if she did notice me looking, she'd have just noticed a sympathetic stranger. Anyway, I think she was too preoccupied with whatever was making her cry to care much about a random stranger gazing in her direction.

November 18, 2020 5:41 am  #6

cray stinger wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I guess it's not that uncommon (lots of tears running down the same streak, I mean) based on some of the videos I've watched, but seeing it in real life for I'd dare say the first time (I say this because I honestly don't remember ever seeing anyone shed so much tears before) was something to be sure. And I personally don't mind being a passive observer, I actually like seeing girls wipe their own tears with their fingers, and also I'm too shy to even shake a girl's hand properly, my girlfriend is literally the only girl I'm comfortable hugging and wiping tears from, so it honestly wasn't a big deal.

Great obs, and I concur, it definitely isn't uncommon for tears to run down the same streak, that's how I usually cry. And as someone who likes being comforted, though you say you hesitate to hug and comfort anyone but your girlfriend (which I find so sweet and admirable!), I still like how you've described your feelings of compassion and empathy for the girl who was crying.

Board footera