You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2020 11:17 pm  #1

Colin Farrel

I've spotted some new scenes in some of those giffs. Can you tell me from what movies is the second picture in the first row ?

https://fyeahvulnerablemen.tumblr.com/post/155137848657/elithewho-colin-farrell-crying-in-things-%E0%B2%A5%E0%B2%A5

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 13, 2020 11:42 pm  #2

Re: Colin Farrel

I think it's from Triage

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 27, 2020 12:06 am  #3

Woody Harrelson

December 2, 2020 1:00 am  #4

Oh my! He is lovely! What movies are they all from?

Oh, and here are the tags/movie names from your first post.  #movie #in bruges #triage #a home at the end of the world #winters tale #the new world #saving mr banks #cassandra's dream #dead man down  Hope it helps! 

December 2, 2020 1:24 am  #5

If the order of the tags on the second link are to be believed, and I think they are, the movies are, in this order:

1. Phone Booth (confirmed). 2. Hart's War.
3. Pride & Glory. 4 Miss Julie.
5. True Detective s2 (confirmed). 6. Falling for a Dancer
7. The Recruit. 8. Ask the Dust.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

December 2, 2020 2:11 am  #6

missyjdma wrote:

Oh my! He is lovely! What movies are they all from?

Oh, and here are the tags/movie names from your first post.  #movie #in bruges #triage #a home at the end of the world #winters tale #the new world #saving mr banks #cassandra's dream #dead man down  Hope it helps! 

And from what few I recognize, those movies are listed in the order they appear in the gifs, so:
1. In Bruges (confirmed). 2. Triage (confirmed).
3. A Home at the End of the World. 4. Winter's Tale (confirmed).
5. The New World (highly likely based on his wardrobe). 6. Saving Mr. Banks (highly likely based on wardrobe).
7. Cassandra's Dream. 8. Dead Man Down.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera