You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2020 8:03 pm  #1

Colin Farrell clip central

Prolific criers deserve their own thread to keep things centralized.
Killing of a Sacred Deer (upset over his son's sickness)
Triage (overcome with guilt)
True Detective (he's afraid his son may have been fathered by his ex-wife's assaulter)
In Bruges (guilt over accidentally killing a child)
Phone Booth (self-loathing at the slow realization that he's kind of a garbage person)
Alexander (his lover is dying)
Winter's Tale (his lover dies in his arms)
Winter's Tale (seeing a photo of his long-dead lover)
I know he has other scenes. If anyone can point me toward them and approximately when they happen, let me know and I'll try to add them.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (November 26, 2020 11:06 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 26, 2020 10:23 pm  #2

Re: Colin Farrell clip central

Thank you for centralizing those scenes, there's great stuff from him. Can you also post some scenes from A Winter's Tale?  There's one sobbing scene at around 1:05:45 into the film when his mistress dies, and then immediately a scene of him in the cemetery after her funeral. At 1:25 into the film he's shown in a close up crying when he's looking at a picture of his lost girlfriend from another time. That's a very detailed and sweet scene as his crying progresses.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 26, 2020 11:23 pm  #3

Thank you psychic_girl! Edited the OP to add those. 
Him being shirtless in the first clip isn't just pretty for those of us into men, but it's also a neat look at the way his body shakes when he cries. I particularly like how his belly shudders.
The second clip with the closeup as his eyes fill up then spill over with tears is so beautiful!

I did look at the funeral scene but I didn't see any crying.

November 26, 2020 11:57 pm  #4

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Him being shirtless in the first clip isn't just pretty for those of us into men, but it's also a neat look at the way his body shakes when he cries. I particularly like how his belly shudders.
The second clip with the closeup as his eyes fill up then spill over with tears is so beautiful!

That's exactly what i wanted to say, that his naked body makes crying even sexier.
He appears all alone rather after the funeral part, and he's mostly tearing up. There isn't actual crying but his eyes look moist with tears as he looks in the distance.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 8, 2020 2:49 am  #5

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Im so happy that someone else also recognise the attraction and sexines of the belly movement while crying. Thats the main thing for me, and i felt pretty lonely in that. If you know any more of these kind of clips do not hesitate to let me know, please. 😉

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

December 8, 2020 3:50 pm  #6

Kleo wrote:

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Im so happy that someone else also recognise the attraction and sexines of the belly movement while crying. Thats the main thing for me, and i felt pretty lonely in that. If you know any more of these kind of clips do not hesitate to let me know, please. 😉

Sure Kleo, to me it's kind of a new thing. I also like when their shoulders shake while sobbing or crying and when they take deep breaths.

Woody Harrelson

December 8, 2020 4:04 pm  #7

Kleo wrote:

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I'm also with you, I love feeling my wife's belly shaking against mine when she sobs.

December 11, 2020 6:03 pm  #8

Kleo, psychic, oh yes, shaking shoulders and bellies are just lovely.

October 14, 2021 7:08 pm  #9

And I finally have a use for that 'short but longer than I'd expected' list of men crying with their shirts off, and most of those include visible belly, and at least one of them I specifically remember having nice belly movement: Aaron Paul, when Jesse is desperately and unsuccessfully trying to revive an overdosed Jane. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gF02WdMSxcFaFEgIDnj0UTQ2ydfekp8T/view?usp=sharing

Another possible example may be Robert Pattinson in The Lighthouse, though I can't post it directly because half his ass is out because he's been jerking off. It's a weird scene that isn't sexy and isn't supposed to be, but the crying is nice. My PMs are open if anyone wants the link.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (October 14, 2021 7:09 pm)

October 15, 2021 5:45 am  #10

Since belly crying movements are completely my thing, I know a couple of scenes. I'm sure you know it too, I'll just remind you:

1. Michael Fassbender in The Counselor. The scene is in 1:50,even though I think its little bit cut short. I didn't find it anywhere else. His belly violently shakes with his sobs.
https://youtu.be/qxEndR45jaA

2. Rome, the series. When Marc Anthony thinks Cleopatra has died. Can't find the link. It's a nice crying scene, even though the belly shows for a second, he's lying on his back and is pictured from above, so you can see it pretty clearly.

Thank you Phoebe for keeping this conversation alive.
Does anyone know any other scenes?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

Board footera