You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2020 11:04 pm  #1

Interfering preferences

Does anyone have seemingly contradictory preferences that interfere with each other when it comes to crying? I have a couple that are seemingly contradictory in the sense that having one of these in a scene/obs would mean you might not be able to  get the other:

Unchecked tears & wiping tears - This is an interesting one for me because every time I watch a long crying scene, part of me wants to just see the tears flow and part of me wants to see the girl wipe her tears with her fingers once every couple of tears fall. Ideally, there would be a few unchecked tears, then wipe, a few more tears and rinse and repeat.

Unchecked tears & tear filled eyes - This is most prominent in shorter videos, often on Tik Tok, I enjoy seeing tears run down freely, but when I see some videos where the eyes are beautifully filled with tears, I almost don't want to see the tears fall. Ideally, in a longer video, the eyes would keep filling up as the tears roll down.

Unchecked tears & falling tears - This is mainly in relation to Adelaide Kane as she is the queen of "reigning" tears, I'm torn between wanting to see tears run down her face and fall like rain directly out of her eyes. I don't think there's an ideal scenario here as with this, it's generally either/or, a possible middle ground is a tear falling off the cheek and into the air, but somehow it's not the same as tears falling right out of the eyes.

Tear filled eyes & wiping tears - As much as I like seeing girls wipe their tears with their fingers, I don't like it when they directly wipe their eyes without letting the tears have a chance at running/falling. The ideal would be for either the tear to roll down before being wiped or for there to be no wiping at all.

What are people's thoughts on this? Do you have preferences that kind of contradict/interfere with each other? Let me know down below.

December 16, 2020 12:55 am  #2

Re: Interfering preferences

As a matter of fact yes, I love wiping tears, yet, I also love to see tear streaked cheeks, and I can't have both at the same time because if I wipe or kiss the tears away there is no streak, and if I allow her tears to roll down her face unchecked I will want to wipe or kiss them.

December 18, 2020 1:33 am  #3

I love both a few small, clear, quiet tears . . . and heavy, deep sobbing. Really though that's not quite contradictory - I appreciate watching quiet crying build into heavier emotions

December 19, 2020 10:09 pm  #4

I love almost all permutations of men crying. Stifled, unchecked, pretty-cry, ugly-cry, a silent tear rolling down the face, audio-only sobs (hence my podcast thread which I need to update), all of it.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

Board footera