You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2021 9:56 am  #1

Crying Only Fans?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea/worth it for me to make an Only Fans account with crying content. Like, videos and pictures of me crying + requests? Would there be enough interest out there/would anyone here be interested?

I'm new to this fetish and still learning about it. It's not my personal fetish, but I'm just...a very frequent crier. 

Thanks a lot in advance, and I hope this post wasn't offensive to anyone.  

January 13, 2021 10:38 am  #2

Re: Crying Only Fans?

I'd be interested, but I'm guessing you'd need to cater to more than one fetish for more subscribers.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 13, 2021 4:34 pm  #3

I'd be interested as well

January 13, 2021 5:48 pm  #4

+1 Same for me.

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

January 13, 2021 6:32 pm  #5

I'd love if you posted your crying videos here, in the video section.

January 14, 2021 1:41 am  #6

Thanks for your responses! I have also considered the possibility that I might need to appeal to other fetishes/post different kinds of pics/videos, and I think OnlyFans might have an option where you choose which subscribers see what types of posts? But I will have to look into it more.

As for posting crying videos on this forum, I hadn't thought about it, but I might just do that before going to OnlyFans so those who have expressed interest can see if it's really something they want to subscribe to/pay for. Plus critiques and advice on what you would like to see more of/less of would be great! 

I hope to post one on the video section this week. 

January 14, 2021 5:27 am  #7

Looking forward. If you do create an only fans page, just remember not to post the link publicly on here. Share by pm only.

Last edited by TorNorth (January 14, 2021 5:27 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 14, 2021 5:37 am  #8

cryinggirl wrote:

Thanks for your responses! I have also considered the possibility that I might need to appeal to other fetishes/post different kinds of pics/videos, and I think OnlyFans might have an option where you choose which subscribers see what types of posts? But I will have to look into it more.

As for posting crying videos on this forum, I hadn't thought about it, but I might just do that before going to OnlyFans so those who have expressed interest can see if it's really something they want to subscribe to/pay for. Plus critiques and advice on what you would like to see more of/less of would be great! 

Sounds great Way to go ! Can we send you private messages for critiques and advices about it or would you like it better to keep them on the main board, just here ?
Thanks in any cases for you proposal btw ^^

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

January 14, 2021 6:50 am  #9

TorNorth wrote:

Looking forward. If you do create an only fans page, just remember not to post the link publicly on here. Share by pm only.

Got it, thank you!

January 14, 2021 6:52 am  #10

Massivetearslover wrote:

cryinggirl wrote:

Sounds great Way to go ! Can we send you private messages for critiques and advices about it or would you like it better to keep them on the main board, just here ?
Thanks in any cases for you proposal btw ^^

Probably PM, I might just PM those who are interested instead of posting actually. I just watched a crying video of myself and it is a bit embarrassing/vulnerable, and definitely an ugly cry (but I know that's also something that people like!)

Board footera