You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



January 4, 2021 3:46 pm  #1


New Poll

I'll be absent for a while, a lot of work, but I'll leave a poll here, let's see what you guys think. Happy New Year.https://www.misterpoll.com:80/polls/637748
 

 

January 4, 2021 4:37 pm  #2


Re: New Poll

Might I suggest rewording that last question? I don't think the general public will understand what a "self obs" is. Maybe say something like, "please share a story of a time where someone comforted you the way that you like"

Anyway, I'm going to have a couple of friends/relatives fill this out too. I love polls.

Last edited by truffle (January 4, 2021 4:50 pm)

 

January 4, 2021 6:27 pm  #3


Re: New Poll

It says "this site can't provide a secure connection" so I cant see the poll.

 

January 4, 2021 6:29 pm  #4


Re: New Poll

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

It says "this site can't provide a secure connection" so I cant see the poll.

Try this:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/637748


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

January 4, 2021 9:44 pm  #5


Re: New Poll

truffle wrote:

Might I suggest rewording that last question? I don't think the general public will understand what a "self obs" is. Maybe say something like, "please share a story of a time where someone comforted you the way that you like"

Anyway, I'm going to have a couple of friends/relatives fill this out too. I love polls.

Thanks for the observation, I did as you suggested.

     Thread Starter
 

January 5, 2021 5:15 am  #6


Re: New Poll

TorNorth wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

It says "this site can't provide a secure connection" so I cant see the poll.

Try this:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/637748

 
Thanks...it worked.

 

January 21, 2021 2:17 am  #7


Re: New Poll

Looks like this poll is a success already - you've gotten a pretty even distribution of people and answers!

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum