You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2021 12:40 pm  #1

Hi there, this is my introduction

Sex:male (sadly)

Orientation:straight

Location:Germany (therfore my english might be... Let's say horrible, my highest apologies)

Interested in: Tears, especially in high volumes and unchecked. Sobbing is also slightly arousing, but it's definitely not my main turn on. The highlight of a good cry are tears running down someone's neck or dropping off someone's chin, but I prefer the former.

Interest in the forum: obs, crying fiction and just exchange of experience.

Your own crying: sadly, as my name is to imply, I am unable to cry, since ages...
The last time I cried was in the age of 6 or 7 (I don't know for sure, because it's so long ago, but I know for sure, that it was within the first two years of my school).
Because the last time I cried was so long ago, I really can't say anything about me crying, but I hope, that I will be able to cry in the future.

Other fetishes: snot (I know, it's disgusting)
I only find it arousing, when it's clear and caused by crying.
I like it, because it is a great indicator of some crying very hard and uncontrollable.

Yourself in general:
I am depressive and therefore I'm getting treatment in Form of medicine and psychotherapy.
I hate no one except for myself.

Other: I am autistic (diagnosed, not selfdx) that may be one of the only things of my person, I can accept.

Warning: I am often misunderstood, so don't be shy to ask, when someone seems unclear.

Note: I might not be able to share many ob's, because I rarely am able to see someone crying, but maybe I'll try to share some of my memories.

Last edited by Uncryable (January 16, 2021 12:46 pm)

January 18, 2021 7:16 pm  #2

Re: Hi there, this is my introduction

Uncryable wrote:

Location:Germany (therfore my english might be... Let's say horrible, my highest apologies)

Interested in: Tears, especially in high volumes and unchecked. Sobbing is also slightly arousing, but it's definitely not my main turn on. The highlight of a good cry are tears running down someone's neck or dropping off someone's chin, but I prefer the former.

Your own crying: sadly, as my name is to imply, I am unable to cry, since ages...
The last time I cried was in the age of 6 or 7 (I don't know for sure, because it's so long ago, but I know for sure, that it was within the first two years of my school).
Because the last time I cried was so long ago, I really can't say anything about me crying, but I hope, that I will be able to cry in the future.

I like it, because it is a great indicator of some crying very hard and uncontrollable.

Yourself in general:
I am depressive and therefore I'm getting treatment in Form of medicine and psychotherapy.

Other: I am autistic (diagnosed, not selfdx) that may be one of the only things of my person, I can accept.

Warning: I am often misunderstood, so don't be shy to ask, when someone seems unclear.

Note: I might not be able to share many ob's, because I rarely am able to see someone crying, but maybe I'll try to share some of my memories.

Welcome Uncryable, I too didn't cry since I was 5 or 6 until I broke down at 29. I have a question, why do you say you a male sadly, would you rather be female?
What happens when you see someone crying, what do you feel?

January 21, 2021 2:10 am  #3

Welcome! As you know, our forum goes through waves of activity followed by long stretches of silence. Feel free to contribute however you like!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

January 21, 2021 2:42 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Uncryable wrote:

Yourself in general:

Welcome Uncryable, I too didn't cry since I was 5 or 6 until I broke down at 29. I have a question, why do you say you a male sadly, would you rather be female?
What happens when you see someone crying, what do you feel?

1. Yes I would prefer to be female, for many different reasons.

2. I don't really know, it's hard to discribe.
It definitely feels entirely different in real life.
In real life I feel empathy for the crying person, it feels like being emotionally connected to someone, because it's such a great way of sharing feelings.
It's like art, but closer and better.

When I see videos or pictures of someone crying I normally don't feel that way...
Then I'm way more fascinated by the look of the crying face, the way the tears flow, etc.

January 21, 2021 2:43 am  #5

truffle wrote:

Welcome! As you know, our forum goes through waves of activity followed by long stretches of silence. Feel free to contribute however you like!

Thanks

Board footera