You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2021 1:39 am  #1

Introduction

Hi, this is my introduction post as requested by the admin. I'm a 21 year old male. I'm not sure whether I have dacryphilia, I find myself attracted to female eyes in general (I really like looking at macro photos of eyes, especially nice, big, dark eyes with good reflections in natural light), but I must admit tears make pretty eyes look even prettier. I couldn't find anything about an eye fetish, and this is the closest I've found to what I like, so here I am.
I'm not really into full on crying, because people often tend to close their eyes at least partially when they cry, but I do like some quiet tears that just slowly fill the eyes. I'm quite a fan of staring contests, with or without tears (though of course tears make them even better).
I myself don't cry too often, but when I do, I only shed a few tears. I do know to shed fake tears, though, and sometimes do some tricks to take close up shots of my eyes with tears.
Any suggestions on how I can contribute to this forum are welcome (please don't ask me to post pictures of my eyes, though, I don't feel comfortable doing that). Anyway, good to finally join. Have a good weekend.

February 6, 2021 3:52 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

Welcome Big beautiful eyes, I hope you find the answer here, whether you have or don't have dacryphilia.
From which part of the world are you?
When you cry, do you go somewhere to be alone, do you look for someone to cry to or is it ok if you're alone or with company when you cry?
Last, suggestions on how you can contribute to this forum, the easiest and most common is by sharing obs or self obs (term we use for events when you were with someone who was crying or when you cried), another way to contribute is sharing pics (not necessarily yours, could be from movies, tv, or any other source), just keep in mind that if its someone you know it would be good to have the agreement. Videos as well, same as pics. Another way you could contribute is by writing a fiction story or participating in one that is a role-play (for example DC, ARO's, CSI, even Truth or Dare). There is also the other fetishes, maybe you could find something useful there not related to crying. Have a great weekend.

February 7, 2021 5:45 am  #3

Hi Amans lacrimae (what language is it and what does it mean? just curious), thank you for welcoming me. I probably have mild dacryphilia, since I discovered this forum a few weeks ago, I've been exposed to way more pictures and especially videos of women crying, and while I'm not into the actual process of crying like sobbing and facial expressions and even tears running down the face all that much, eyes that are filled with tears generally seem more attractive than eyes without tears, though I still like pretty eyes with or without tears.
I'm originally from the continent of Asia, but I live in the western world. I'm still new here, so I'm not comfortable sharing my precise location.
I generally cry only when I'm alone, and don't like it when people see me cry, though I have mildly teared up in front of both friends and strangers. The last time I openly shed tears in front of someone was about three years ago in front of my girlfriend, she's the only one I'd be comfortable crying in front of.
Thanks for the tips on how I can contribute. I probably won't post pictures of myself (at least, not yet) or of people I know (I never might post these). Regarding obs (I'm assuming it's short for observation, like observation of someone crying?), though I've seen a lot of people cry over the years (and my girlfriend and my girl bestie are very emotional girls who cry often), because I'm not into crying itself, I haven't noticed too many details about how they cry, though occasionally, they'd just tear up, in which case I get a good glimpse of their beautiful eyes filled with tears. I'm not creative enough to write fiction, but I might give it a try sometime.
Thanks for your response and have a good day.

February 7, 2021 10:14 pm  #4

Hi cray stinger, yes, my girlfriend and girl bestie cry fairly regularly, my girlfriend about two or three times a week, my girl bestie about once or twice a month (she probably cries more but that's how often I get to see her cry). I'm not sure what you mean by letting their tears flow unchecked, I think they do try to control their tears, but there are times when my girlfriend especially just lets it all out.
They also do tear up, yes, my girlfriend especially, she already has amazing eyes and when she tears up, her eyes look so beautiful.
I have wiped my girlfriend's tears many times. I've seen a few other girls cry in recent times, but I don't pay special attention to crying.
Yes, those pics are awesome, aren't they? Hoping to add more, I used to mainly look for eye pictures instead of specifically for pictures with tears, but the odd one comes up here and there and they're really beautiful. Glad you enjoyed them!

February 7, 2021 10:42 pm  #5

Big beautiful eyes wrote:

Hi cray stinger, yes, my girlfriend and girl bestie cry fairly regularly, my girlfriend about two or three times a week, my girl bestie about once or twice a month (she probably cries more but that's how often I get to see her cry). I'm not sure what you mean by letting their tears flow unchecked, I think they do try to control their tears, but there are times when my girlfriend especially just lets it all out.
They also do tear up, yes, my girlfriend especially, she already has amazing eyes and when she tears up, her eyes look so beautiful.
I have wiped my girlfriend's tears many times. I've seen a few other girls cry in recent times, but I don't pay special attention to crying.
Yes, those pics are awesome, aren't they? Hoping to add more, I used to mainly look for eye pictures instead of specifically for pictures with tears, but the odd one comes up here and there and they're really beautiful. Glad you enjoyed them!

My username comes from the latin language, it means tear lover. How does your girlfriend react when you wipe her tears? Has it changed over time? Do her tears fall down in a single stream or does her face get wet with several tear streaks on her cheeks?
Has she wiped your tears?
By any chance have you wiped tears from your bestie?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 8, 2021 12:31 am)

Board footera