You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2021 2:41 am  #1

Makeup or clear tears

Which do you prefer? Do you have a preference? Do you like messy smeared makeup or long black running streaks from mascara?

April 1, 2021 5:06 am  #2

Re: Makeup or clear tears

Worry wrote:

Which do you prefer? Do you have a preference? Do you like messy smeared makeup or long black running streaks from mascara?

Definitely running streaks, if there are several on each cheek the more aesthetic I find it. How do you look when you cry, messy smeared or do you have black tear streaks on your cheeks?

I didn't see the option for clear tears, in my opinion clear tears are more intimate as you can kiss them and wipe them without smearing makeup, on the other hand, black streaks can last longer on the cheeks, therefore the aesthetic of a tear streaked face lasts longer.

April 1, 2021 9:31 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Worry wrote:

Definitely running streaks, if there are several on each cheek the more aesthetic I find it. How do you look when you cry, messy smeared or do you have black tear streaks on your cheeks?

I didn't see the option for clear tears, in my opinion clear tears are more intimate as you can kiss them and wipe them without smearing makeup, on the other hand, black streaks can last longer on the cheeks, therefore the aesthetic of a tear streaked face lasts longer.

Yeah I am a scatter brain, forgot to add the option, my mistake. I don't wear makeup often because like I said I cry a lot, but if I wear it I tend to get streaks and smudges if I'm crying hard enough to not pay attention to the makeup. I think clear tears and black streaks are beautiful in their own way, it's just more striking when they stand out with the color but the purity of clear tears is hard to beat.

April 5, 2021 2:25 pm  #4

I like the clear tears very much, I feel that tears are better than any makeup.

April 5, 2021 5:33 pm  #5

I'm okay with either, but I definitely like the streaked makeup look. There's something about it that just makes me flush, and I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because it's more obvious that way that the person was crying?

Board footera