You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2021 2:10 am  #1

Overhearing conversations about crying

Over the last month, I overheard three different groups of people talk about crying, I don't remember the exact details, but two were girls telling their friends that they cried recently, and one was a group of girls talking about different things that made them cry and what big crybabies they all were.

Have you overheard people talk about crying? Share your experiences below.

May 15, 2021 4:09 am  #2

Re: Overhearing conversations about crying

My husband was on speaker phone a couple weeks ago with a mutual friend of ours. She was telling him how she just broke up with her boyfriend and how she couldn't stop crying. ( She didn't sound like she was crying at that exact moment though.) She asked him how she could get herself to stop crying etc.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 17, 2021 4:09 am)

May 16, 2021 1:42 am  #3

I'm almost always frustrated whenever I overhear a conversation about crying. They never have enough of the details that I would want to hear. 

I overheard a guy talking about his wife "bawling her eyes out" during a movie. I happen to know his wife. She's gorgeous and definitely NOT an easy or frequent crier so I wanted to know more. But he described nothing about her tears or sobs or whether she liked being comforted. Those details rarely come out on their own, unless I'm participating in the conversation and am able to do some interrogatinghttps://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/devious.png

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

May 29, 2021 7:53 am  #4

Good morning everyone.
I overheard a conversation yesterday. Two young women talked about crying. One asked the other how often she had cried recently, whether a lot or a little, what reasons she had, whether she felt better afterwards and more. I think she was much more interested than other people in her crying. Maybe one day she will find this forum https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

May 30, 2021 4:59 am  #5

Salt-Treasure wrote:

Good morning everyone.
I overheard a conversation yesterday. Two young women talked about crying. One asked the other how often she had cried recently, whether a lot or a little, what reasons she had, whether she felt better afterwards and more. I think she was much more interested than other people in her crying. Maybe one day she will find this forum https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

Interesting. Did you also her the other woman's responses?

May 30, 2021 6:34 am  #6

I'm sorry, I forgot to write.
The answers were that she has been crying a lot lately. I couldn't understand the reason because the woman said it very quietly. But she wouldn't be any better with it. She would cry loudly when she was alone. Unfortunately, I had to go further. I was out with my dog. For him there was nothing more interesting to sniff at at this point. It was a little annoying, I would have liked to know more.

Board footera