You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2021 11:15 pm  #1

Recommendations for decent quality fanfic with good crying scenes?

I've been getting into quality fanfic, mostly stuff on Archive of Our Own, and just recently read some stuff with some decent crying from a character who never fully cried on the original property (Eliot/Christian Kane on Leverage), and that makes me think there's bound to be more good stuff out there, written by writers who can string a sentence together and maintain a decent amount of characterization.

What he knows about sacrifice
Consequences that he renders
-
Anyone read any good fanfic recently?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 20, 2021 2:31 am  #2

Re: Recommendations for decent quality fanfic with good crying scenes?

I read a fair amount on Fanfiction.net.  Some of it is good/some isn't great but I will try to find some good ones to post

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 20, 2021 5:44 pm  #3

Re: Recommendations for decent quality fanfic with good crying scenes?

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera