You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2021 6:00 am  #791

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

There is quite literaly the briefest crying scene from Cillian Murphy in A Quiet Place 2. And I hesitate to fully call it crying, but he represses sobs and he wipes tears from his eyes for about 10 seconds. Very short but like 4/10 satisfactory scene

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

May 31, 2021 3:07 pm  #792

Are his tears at least visible?

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

June 1, 2021 5:08 am  #793

Yes and no. You can see tears forming in his eyes and they well up, but from what I can remember, no tears fall!

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

June 2, 2021 4:41 pm  #794

At this point, in my book, that's close enough. Wet eyes and unsteady voice are things I've found to be easier to find than what I would consider instances of full crying. I was already interested in the movie and now I'm even more interested!

Also, welcome to the forum! I'm also in the male crying camp!

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 2, 2021 4:42 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

June 9, 2021 7:51 pm  #795

Ben Affleck has a few tearing up scenes in the movie The Way Back. The scene i've just added in the Images section is not in the movie apparently which is kind of annoying. He's only shown with tears in about two scenes towards the end and the one with him in the therapist office is the only one which seems a bit better as it's a close up and his eyes look pretty and red rimmed in it. It could have been more though..

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

Board footera