You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2021 5:20 am  #1

Unexpected reunion

This is a RP, let's see how it develops. It takes place after the ARO Possible meeting and Crying reunion. This has the characteristic that each character decides how to respond to a situation.

Ray's POV:

My new job has me traveling constantly all over the world, finally, after working for around 8 months I have a few days free to spend wherever I want in between destinations, I was coming from Buenos Aires and going to London, I had 4 days to get there. I decided to get to know Argentina for a day, I decide to fly to Boston to surprise Christina, and from there, the short flight to London.

I arrive to her hometown and without calling her, I go to her home (that's why it's a surprise, right?), I arrive in the early afternoon and saw that nobody was around, after a little while I see a man arrive and get in the house, I assumed he must be John, I waited a little more and finally saw Christina arrive with a cute little girl.

I decide to knock the door and Christina opens...
(will she get emotional, happy, surprised... let's see what happens next)

June 12, 2021 6:51 am  #2

Re: Unexpected reunion

Christina's POV:

"Hello? Who is it?" I call as I run to the door and fling it open, my little girl clinging to my leg.

Upon seeing Ray I do a double take. "Ray?" I asked in total shock. "When are you doing here? In thought you were on your way to London." I said quickly barely able my to get the words out due to my.excitement.

"Who's that mommy?" My little girl asks in just as much shock as me.

"That's mommy's friend Ray." I tell her as a smile starts to spread across my face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 12, 2021 6:57 am)

June 12, 2021 7:04 am  #3

I pet your little girl's hair then give you a tight hug. I see John approaching, I break the hug, hold your face in my hands, brushing my thumbs across your cheeks, you...

June 12, 2021 7:09 am  #4

Blush.

"Who's this, honey?" John asked confused.

I take a deep breath trying to stop any more tears from springing to my eyes as I reply "This is my friend Ray that I have been telling you bout. I guess he stopped by to surprise me."

June 12, 2021 1:11 pm  #5

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Blush.

I take a deep breath trying to stop any more tears from springing to my eyes as I reply "This is my friend Ray that I have been telling you bout. I guess he stopped by to surprise me."

I noticed I surprised her big time, I can see she is blushing. I think my gesture of brushing my thumbs across her cheeks caused her eyes to fill with tears. This is the first time I see this, usually one wipes cheeks once tears are there, not wipe dry cheeks to produce tears.

She takes a deep breath trying to push her tears back inside. I guess she must try something else as I can see a tear starting to form in the middle of her bottom eyelashes. I smile as I softly caress her cheeks, feeling her skin sink a bit with the pressure of the pads of my index and middle fingers.

June 12, 2021 3:19 pm  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Blush.

I noticed I surprised her big time, I can see she is blushing. I think my gesture of brushing my thumbs across her cheeks caused her eyes to fill with tears. This is the first time I see this, usually one wipes cheeks once tears are there, not wipe dry cheeks to produce tears.

She takes a deep breath trying to push her tears back inside. I guess she must try something else as I can see a tear starting to form in the middle of her bottom eyelashes. I smile as I softly caress her cheeks, feeling her skin sink a bit with the pressure of the pads of my index and middle fingers.

"Care to come in?" I ask excitedly trying to distract myself from my impending tears. The coolness  of his hand against my now hot cheeks makes me shiver. With this gesture I can also feel my tears being rapidly forced to the surface despite myself. It was one thing to cry in front of Ray but entirely different to cry so openly in front of John at the same time.

June 12, 2021 3:45 pm  #7

"Sure, thanks". I stepped in, turned towards you once more and said: "You don't have to suppress your feelings, isn't John the love of your life?" I smiled and went to introduce myself to John.

You...

June 12, 2021 4:15 pm  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

"Sure, thanks". I stepped in, turned towards you once more and said: "You don't have to suppress your feelings, isn't John the love of your life?" I smiled and went to introduce myself to John.

You...

Think about that for a second. And know Ray's right.

"I don't have a problem crying in front of Ray why do I suppress it when my husband's around?" I wonder to myself as I listen to them having a conversation in the other end of the room.

June 12, 2021 4:20 pm  #9

John and I got along pretty well, have common hobbies and interests, we finish our initial chat and go back to Christina, I notice she is thinking something, her eyes still sparkling with tears, I wonder how she will react, as I think of that, I start wondering how John will react.
And...

June 12, 2021 4:26 pm  #10

Then he says "I'm going to to into the kitchen to give you and Ray time to catch up."

I gesture towards the couch and you follow. We both sit down and proceed to chat ignoring the impending tears still on my lashes.

Board footera