You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2021 6:43 am  #1

Female Friend Obs, Two Days of Comforting

There's quite a lot of context I could add to this one to explain the full situation, but to be honest, it might be better just to give the briefest backstory and get right to the sweet parts of the story. So long story short, a female friend of mine is suffering from a really severe case of when-it-rains-it-pours and things are looking quite bad for her. Circumstances happened to be that I would be in her vicinity for a couple of days, so I wound up spending two days with her to try and give her some moral and logistical support. 

Needless to say, she was in a fragile emotional state throughout the whole duration, and probably half the visit was spent with her crying on me. Each time it would begin the same way, with her engaged in some sort of sensitive or difficult conversation, and her voice would gradually begin to choke up with periodic sniffles and her eyes glazing over with a film of tears that weren't yet ready to flow.

Eventually something would cause things to spill over and her face would clench up into an expression of anguish, with her lips peeled back in the way that several people on here seem to adore. This would lead to her falling into my arms, or beckoning me over for me to hold her, sometimes sitting on a couch, sometimes standing in a kitchen and hugging, sometimes lying on a bed and wrapping around each other. The sound of her sobbing was soft and low-pitched, full of bitterness and hurt, followed by a silent pause, and then a sharp hiccup every time she took a breath though her tight throat. 

At one point she awoke in the early hours of morning from night terrors, hyperventilating which would turn into more sobbing, as I sat next to her on the bed, wrapping a blanket around us and, nuzzling my forehead against hers, trying to reassure her that she was safe. It took the better part of two hours to calm her down from that.

At another point, she fell against me, opened armed, as we sat on the bed talking, and pulled me down with her, where we lay side by side in a tight hug as she cried. Her face was tucked into the crook of my neck at such an angle that my lips were right over her left cheek, whence I kissed the tears off of it as they ran down. I noticed that there was a distinct bitter taste along with the expected saltiness, seeming very appropriate for the overall emotional state. She clung tightly to me in that position, her fingers dug into my sides trying to pull as close in as she could, all the while I could feel the wetness of her tears on my shoulder where they fell, and her belly gently rolling and bouncing as she sobbed and hiccupped. 

When it came time for me to depart, she gripped me in a tight hug and thanked me for making her feel safe for a few days, and told me she'd appreciate if I came and checked on her again in the not-too-distant future, so if that turns into another obs, you'll be sure to hear about it.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

September 2, 2021 1:59 pm  #2

Re: Female Friend Obs, Two Days of Comforting

Very sweet obs, seems this girl is used and very comfortable crying to you, this definitely wasn't the first time she cried in front of you, was it?

I find it extremely sweet, even a turn on when a woman seeks my arms to hold her when crying, and she did it several times in the couple of days. I guess this is a very intimate friend, as you kissed her tears, first time? How did she react when you did?

Hope you get to visit her in the not to distant future.

September 2, 2021 3:05 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Very sweet obs, seems this girl is used and very comfortable crying to you, this definitely wasn't the first time she cried in front of you, was it?

Actually it was. We'd only been internet friends before this and it just so happened that this was our first irl meet-up.

September 2, 2021 3:07 pm  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Actually it was. We'd only been internet friends before this and it just so happened that this was our first irl meet-up.

If its not too personal, did your online conversations include crying? or did she end up being so comfortable crying in front of you?

September 2, 2021 3:13 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

If its not too personal, did your online conversations include crying? or did she end up being so comfortable crying in front of you?

She has, in messages, "cried" to me before during difficult times, and I've said things like "I wish I was there to comfort you" to which she replied "I wish you were too." She told me that I'm very good at making her feel safe irl.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (September 2, 2021 3:13 pm)

September 21, 2021 12:09 am  #6

Update: due to circumstances, this friend has moved in with me as a roommate for a while. I'll keep everyone posted about future obs/comforting.

Board footera