You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2021 3:08 am  #811

Re: Movie night

"I am making some changes, I want to give you two weeks besides your two week advance at work to give you time to fix things with Sadie, Caroline found out you accepted to work with me, so she got jealous and I had to send her back to her position, leaving me without an assistant, so I kind of have too many things in my head I shouldn't have, yet, I know it's only for a few weeks." I lean and caress her lovely cheek, still a bit sticky because of the storm of tears she shed on me. I softly smile.

September 10, 2021 3:20 am  #812

William's POV:

I felt myself flush as I saw Anna sitting up, cupping my chin. I knew what to expect next, I feel a mix of love, comfort, embarrassment and even a slight arousal as I find wiping tears an extremely intimate gesture. 

I was right, I feel Anna's soft thumbs wiping from under my eyes, following the tear streak until she catches the tears. As she wipes my first tears I shiver, then she says "I love you too", in spite of my conditioning another pair of tears start to roll down the same path the previous ones, Anna lovingly wipes them the same way. I think I'm starting to like having my tears wiped, I never thought it would feel this way, it's so... strange? I guess, I hope I'm able to correspondingly take care of her tears too one day...

September 10, 2021 3:26 am  #813

Jarrod told me in conversation that he had a lot on his mind as Caroline seemed to get jealous after he told her he offered me the permanent position instead of of her. So he's out of an assistant until I start. I'm still at my old job another 2 weeks then he gave me 2 more weeks so I could fix things with Sadie. I then felt him caressing my cheek and I smiled.

"I'm sorry you have so much on your mind, hun. What if I start working with you right after I'm done at my current job? I can fix things with Sadie on my off time. You need me so you don't have too many things on your mind. I don't mind not having the extra 2 weeks, although that was very nice  of you." I said trying to be sympatetic to his situation.

September 10, 2021 3:32 am  #814

I feel an overwhelming feeling of love as Camilla offers not to take the couple of weeks to set things straight with her sister, I'm used being there for Camilla, but honestly, even though I know we are there for each other 100% I'm not used to be on the "needy side".

Tears of love briefly surfaced to my eyes: "As you wish, if you need time with your sister, take it and don't worry, if you want to start as soon as you're done with your current job, I respect your decision."

September 10, 2021 3:37 am  #815

Anna's pov:

Without even thinking about it as I'm wiping William's tears I can feel myself welling up with emotion. I never realized the new love I feel for William would express it self this way, but since he alowed himself to cry in front of me I felt I could let my tears freefall down my cheeks as well.

I blinked a few times sending 2 tears cascading down the outter corners of both of my eyes and down to the middle of my cheeks. Seeing as I still had his chin cupped in my hands and my thumbs on his cheeks I didn't want to take them away to wipe my own tears so I continued to let them fall unchecked.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 10, 2021 3:39 am)

September 10, 2021 3:45 am  #816

"I just want to ease your mind. We're partners for life. I want to be there for you just like you've been there for me all these times." I said lovingly as I noticed a gleam of tears shining in his eyes.

I then grabbed his hands in mine and started slowly rubbing circles on the backs of his hands hoping to relax him and ease his mind.

September 10, 2021 3:46 am  #817

William's POV:

I hadn't even processed my relationship with my tears when I notice Anna's beautiful eyes quickly filling with tears, that spilled in two streaks simultaneously, one down the middle of her cheek and one from the outer corner of her eyes, she kept her hands on my cheeks, allowing her tears to fall unchecked.

My heart starts beating fast, and strong as I bring my hands up to Anna's lovely face, using the palm of my left hand to wipe the tear from the outer corner of her right eye, caressing from the outer corner of her eye, clearing the warm streak until I catch her pearly teardrop, as I softly swipe the back of my right hand fingers in a similar manner, taking care of the tear on her left cheek.

With her hands still on my face I dare to lean and kiss a tear from the middle of her right cheek, kissing the streak all the way to under her eye, going to her left eye, kissing her streak from under her eye all the way until I kiss the tear away. I smile at her, hoping she liked the way I take care of her tears.

September 10, 2021 3:49 am  #818

I feel Camilla taking my hands in hers, slowly rubbing circles on the back of my hands, relaxing my muscles, I wasn't aware I needed that as I had been playing the piano for quite a while to ease my mind. I close my eyes and softly moan, allowing myself to lean back in the chair.

September 10, 2021 4:00 am  #819

Anna's POV:

Before I knew what was going on I felt the palm of William's left hand wiping a tear from the outer corner of my right eye following the streak to the middle of my cheek where he caught my teardrop. Then he took his right hand and took care of my left cheek the same way. I blushed as I wasn't used to William being this tender and careing with me, not that I didn't appreciate or like it.

He then surprised me by leaning in and kissing a tear from the middle of my right cheek to just under my eye. Then moved to my left cheek and kissed it the same way. I felt myself blushing as he smiled at me.

"Thank you." I then whispered slowly still blushing.

September 10, 2021 4:04 am  #820

I was hoping the circles I was rubbing on Jarrod's hands would relax him enough to let the tear that was shining in his eyes fall but instead he leaned back in the chair and let out a soft moan. He seemed to be in need of a hand massage as he liked to play the piano extra when he's stressed. It seems to help him reduce his stress.

Seeing him close his eyes made me realize just how relaxed he was getting so I moved my hands up to his forearms and biceps also rubbing circles with my thumbs on my way up.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 10, 2021 4:07 am)

Board footera