You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2021 4:06 am  #821

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I was taken aback a bit as I see Anna blush when I lovingly take care of her tears, was she embarrassed, did she feel uncomfortable? Then she says "Thank you". Confused as I was, I answer (without thinking): "Thank you for what, my love?" As I lean back and sit in front of her.

September 10, 2021 4:18 am  #822

Anna's POV:

William seemed confused. He asked me what I was thanking him for.

"For taking care of my tears. I know this is really out of your comfort zone." I say with as much caring as possible hoping this will start the green light for him to take care of my tears in the future.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 10, 2021 4:19 am)

September 10, 2021 5:15 am  #823

As I enjoy Camilla's soft hands massaging my hands, I felt a mix between extreme relaxation, almost drifting off, and arousal, as she continued massaging her way up to my forearms and my biceps.

September 10, 2021 5:34 am  #824

William's POV:

I had the idea that Anna liked having her tears wiped and kissed, but I wasn't sure, now that she confirmed it, I reassured her: "Now that I know, I will always take care of your precious tears my love, you won't have to hide them from me anymore, I will never judge you, I will always support you and comfort you, be sure I'm here to protect you from any harm, I would give my life for you." As I finish talking, I wipe another pair of tears on her beautiful cheeks.

I softly caress her calves, feeling her relaxed muscles take the shape my hand makes as I softly jiggle and squeeze them, playfully patting them inside out, seeing how they graciously sway through and fro. I continue caressing her soft, jiggly thighs, reaching her inner parts, caressing them until I feel she is getting wet...

September 10, 2021 6:37 pm  #825

It looked like Jarrod was really relaxed as he was drifting off. I continued to rub his biceps trying to help him continue drifting; but before he finally drifted I looked down and noticed a tent forming in his pants. As aroused as he was I was debating if it was better to let him rest.

"Shall I finish your massage so you can sleep? You've seemed pretty spent lately. Or are you interested in some fun? I can see a tent." I said as I pointed to his pants.

September 10, 2021 6:50 pm  #826

Anna's pov:

William lovingly told me that he never knew I liked having my tears but now that he knows he vowed to never let them go unwiped again and he'll always protect me from anything and everything. I smiled at hearing his words as that was the nicest thing he has ever said to me.

I then felt him softly caress my calfs giving them a playful jiggle slowly moving up to my inner parts. I could instantly feel myself getting wet. He seemed to know what I liked better than I did. It was amazing seeing like this. It was like he was a new man.

"Care to go to bed? Or shall we continue right here?" I began with a soft moan as his hands were still on my inner parts. I'm not opposed to staying here if you are." I finished as I placed my hand behind his ear and began rubbing in circles.

September 10, 2021 9:27 pm  #827

Even though the offer was quite attractive, I did need some rest. "Your massage is great, please continue, if its not too much to ask can we lay naked once you finish?"...

Next day, I wake up pretty refreshed and with a lot of energy, I ask Camilla if she was taking the extra two weeks or if she was starting as soon as she ended her current compromise.

September 10, 2021 9:38 pm  #828

William's POV:

"Here's fine with me" I answer as I start caressing her "heaven's balloons" with my free hand (I am still caressing her inner parts with my other one), I am very aroused, I feel she is about to wash my hand, so I decide to enter, only God knows how much I want to see her pregnant again, after only a few thrusts, I felt her thighs tremble in my hands and her beautiful calves jiggling against my shoulders as she starts intermittently squeezing my member with her inner parts muscles, making me spill my life giving liquid inside her womb as she washes my member in juices of her own...

We lay panting, our bodies intertwined, one of her legs on my abs and my hand on top of her leg, caressing her thigh and calf, feeling her smooth, silky, warm skin in my hand...

After we catch our breath I have an idea: "my love, I would be happy to go visit Jarrod and give him the good news, how about we go Friday around noon to arrive before dinner?"

September 11, 2021 6:52 am  #829

Jarrod asks me if I'd mind continuing my massage then lay naked with him in bed. He was too tired for any fun tonight.

"Sure thing." I say as I give him a big smile.

I finish rubbing circles on his biceps and move my hands up to his shoulders. I start squeezing his shoulders until I can feel the knots in them start to loosen then I begin delicately rubbing circles with my thumbs on them. Once it appeared all his tension in his shoulders was gone I moved my hands to his neck. I rubbed circles on both sides of his neck with my thumbs. After a couple min I moved my hands to his temples where I delicately took the pads of my thumb and began rubbing circles on each temple.

I saw Jarrod nearly nodding off at this point so insead of finishing his massage I stood up, quickly undressed and slid in bed next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder (which has become my favorite place to sleep). I felt him  wrap his arm sleepily around my abs before drifting to sleep. I pulled the covers over us both then intertwined my leg with his and laid there until sleep overtook me.

When Jarrod awoke the next morning I was still asleep. I felt him give me a pick on the cheek before sitting up. That prompted me to stir. I slowly and still somewhat sleepily opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I said groggily smiling at Jarrod.

"I can't help but wonder if you've made up your mind about working with me. Have you decided if you will be starting right away after your two weeks are up at your current job or take me up on my offer of having another two weeks off?" Jarrod asked me seriously.

"I'd love to have two extra weeks off, but couldn't put that on you as I know you have so much extra on your mind since you have no assistant currantly." I said in a sweet yet concerned tone.

September 11, 2021 7:17 am  #830

Anna's pov:

William responded that he'd love to start things right where we were. I was excited yet surprised as he never used to entertain any idea outside of the bedroom. He then to my suprise started caressing my breasts which to his delight were slightly bigger than average. His other hand was still in my inner parts. I could barely take it anymore and was nearly ready to wet his hand and William must have known as he quickly entered.

It only took a few quick thrusts as my calfs that were in his hands and my thighs that were against his shoulders started jiggling. I could then feel my inner parts start squeezing his member which made him almost instantly fill me with his juices. Feeling his warm liquid filling me up made me loose all control that I may have had left and I quickly washed his member with my own juices. I loved feeling both our warm liquids mixing together.

As soon as our juices were spent I layed on top of William panting as he was laying under me also panting. We were still intertwined, however as one of my legs was on his abs and his hand was on top of my leg. I could feel him caressing my thigh and calf with the last of his strength. That is until all of a sudden he quietly spoke as if almost whispering into my ear.

"Only God knows how much I want to see you pregnant again. I know how much it hurt you to loose our last child as it hurt me just as much, but I'd love it if you'd be willing to give it one more chance. I'd love to try to become a dad again and I hope you haven't lost your love of becoming a mom again." William whispered nervously.

"Yes, that did hurt; and I know it hurt you too, but if you're interested in trying to become a dad again I'm definitely up for the challenge of becoming a mom again." I said leaning closer and kissing him passionately as happy tears began to well in my eyes.

"I'd love to tell my brother the happy news if that's ok, but I'd really like to give this kind of news in person. Say Friday? We leave at noon and arrive just before dinner?" I ask getting slightly more excited.

"That sounds lovely. I'd love to be able to share such joyous news with Camilla too if it's alright. And yes, this news is much better shared in person." I said also getting slightly more excited.

Board footera