You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2021 2:56 pm  #831

Re: Movie night

"If you've made up your mind, then I guess today would be a good day to get your outfits for your new job." I say smiling. "Don't get too tired at work today, I'll pick you up to go shopping".

The day goes as usual, I pick her up and go shopping, I found some outfits I'd love to see her in, but allow her to choose whatever she wants.

September 11, 2021 3:22 pm  #832

William's POV:

I saw what I think are happy tears on Anna's eyes when I said I would like to try to be a father one more time. As she kisses me, I softly caress her cheeks...

Time goes by as usual, our relationship growing exponentially stronger. Friday arrives, I pick Anna from work and head straight to Boston, to Jarrod's school. As we announce ourselves, I saw the receptionist, who allows us in, then we pass through Caroline's desk, I tell Anna: "We need to help this girl, I'll explain later, but let's get to Jarrod first". We walk past her, I give her a quick glance and a smile.

We reach Jarrod, he was very happy to see us, we updated him on our status, he asked us to go with him shopping, that way we could both celebrate, then we would go home and have a great dinner. We decide to wait for him there, so to let time go by faster we go to Caroline: "Hello Caroline, how are things going with Elliott, were you able to solve your differences? We are here to help, we are willing to talk to both of you and share our testimony"...

September 11, 2021 3:53 pm  #833

Caroline's POV

I was surprised to see William and Anna again. I told them things with Eliott were bad. He didn't trust me anymore. William thought for a second and asked me if there was anything Eliott used to do that I missed

My eyes filled with tears

'He used to play with my hair.' I explained 'He used to take my hair tie out and play with it while it was loose' Tears began to run down my cheeks. 'I actually really liked it. I never knew how much I did until he didn't do it anymore

William went to speak to Eliott. Given that the last time they spoke William had hit him, he was a bit dubious however he let William and Anna speak to him. I knew he was admiring Anna's black knee boots despite trying to hide it.

'I'll give her another chance, if that's what you want' Eliott asked. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my cheeks again. Somehow they had convinced him. 

William and Anna left and Eliott came by. He stopped at my desk and said to me

'I'm going to give you one more chance.' He said after a moments thought. 'But it will be the last chance you ever get. Anymore cheating or lying to get ahead or anything of that sort, you and I are finished and you will never see me again. Is that clear

I said 'yes' through sobs and hugged him my tears now streaming down my face

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 11, 2021 5:22 pm  #834

Jarrod told me he wanted to take me to go shopping for work outfits for my new job after work today. I was excited yet nervous. I mean I still had a week left at my current job, but I was picturing my future in my new job. I wanted to make sure, especially since I was going to be working so closely with Jarrod that everything was perfect.

I couldn't stop thinking about getting to work with the love of my life all day at work. I kept daydreaming and ending up making some stupid minor mistakes throughout the day.

Jarrod was waiting for me after work so as soon as I left the building I quickly hoped into his car and he drove to the store he thought would have just the right outfits for me. I asked him to show me some examples of what he was thinking I should wear. I didn't want to be over or under dressed when I started.

September 11, 2021 5:42 pm  #835

Anna's pov:

After William told me he wanted to be a father again I couldn't help but give him a giant kiss on his lips. With that he took his hand and began caressing my cheeks faith the back of his hand. That led one single tear to fall from my right cheek and run over his fingers that were still on my cheek.

Finally it was friday. The day we were going to drive to Boston to tell Jarrod and Camilla the good news.William picked me up from work with an overnight bag in the backseat and we drove the four hrs straight to Jarrod's school. We announced ourselves and the receptionist let us in and led us straight to Harris's office. We smiled at Caroline in passing.

We quickly and happily told Jarrod the good news to such he asked us to go shopping with him later after he got out of work before  going back to his house for a nice family dinner. We decided it'd be easier to just wait for him there.

While we waited we got talking to Caroline.

September 11, 2021 6:37 pm  #836

Sadie's POV

I woke up the next day at 9am. My first session at the Anger Management center was not for a couple of days, but I had resolved to find it before then so I didn't have to rush.

My dinner with Liz the previous evening was really nice. She'd been super welcoming and did look really beautiful in her midnight blue knee length dress and her black knee boots. I had been worried I was slightly under dresses as I could only come in my best top and jeans which didn't really hold a candle to what she was wearing 

She did offer me some wine but I declined explaining that I'd just come out of prison after serving a sentence for criminal damage. She heard my sorry tale on the couch and and tears ran down her cheeks when she heard my mum had disowned me and left me with just a single case to my name.

'You poor thing' she said wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand. She went onto explain that she was an orphan and had been since she was sixteen. She'd lost both her parents to cancer at different times. 

I was a bit conflicted when she told me this. Not the story but the fact that she was crying. Although I had enjoyed watching Jessica and Jennifer cry this was when we watched movie marathons of sad movies. To watch someone with tears running down their cheeks because they were still grieving was something else. 

I gave her a hug in the end allowing her to sob into my shoulder. When she had finished she apologised (even though she didn't need to) and we had our meal.

I was pretty exhausted after my long journey so I excused myself at about 9 o'clock. 

I checked my phone but Camilla still hadn't rung yet. A tear streamed down my face. She must still really hate me

Last edited by reptongeek (September 11, 2021 7:24 pm)

September 11, 2021 6:45 pm  #837

Sophie's POV

The next day I remembered that I had kissed Kate's aunt and felt very embarrassed. Not only had I acted on my silly crush I had no way of knowing (because I'd never asked) if she even liked girls.

I got the chance to speak to her as she was having breakfast on the terrace the next morning.

'I'm sorry about last night' I apologised. 'I shouldn't have kissed you, that was bad of me.'

Gemma was very kind and told me that although she was flattered by the attention, she was still getting over a recent break up

That made me feel worse. Tears started to run down my cheeks and I apologised even more

'Can we just be friends' I said wiping my tears. Gemma said she would like that and we hugged. I left her to finish her breakfast 

September 12, 2021 12:14 am  #838

William told me he would rather wait for me at home, so, as soon as I finished working, I found him and Anna waiting for me still. I gave him the house keys so they could settle first and we would catch up to them.

I pick up Camilla and go to a fashion store, she accepted my suggestions, so I bought her a black, long sleeve blouse with a beautiful red, knee length skirt and pair of two inch heels (I pictured her sexy calves in those heels, I was about to repent buying them, I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off her); a black winter, long sleeve shirt paired with a gray miniskirt and black leggings, with one inch heel shoes; for autumn, a white with black dots three quarter length blouse, a black leather jacket, a black, mid-thigh miniskirt, paired with white one inch laced heels; a formal white, long sleeve blouse with black dress pants and a black leather belt; a beach, long sleeve blouse with a sexy black skirt, above the knee paired with high heel red stilettos; a beach blouse with a light brown sweater paired with a just above the knee skirt and orange flats; and finally, a white long sleeve shirt with a pearl mid-thigh skirt and green two inch heels.

After Camilla tried all of those and more outfits, we go home to meet with William and Anna.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 12, 2021 3:52 am)

September 12, 2021 4:03 am  #839

William's POV:

As Caroline was telling us about Elliott, tears started to run down her cheeks, even though we weren't dating or, I think, even friends, I felt compassion for her, seeing her tear streaked face and tears streaming down her cheeks, I felt the impulse to wipe her tears, I turn to look at Anna, she understood and discreetly nodded, I cupped Caroline's cheeks and wiped her tears. Anna seeing me wipe Caroline's tears...

We turn and go talk to Elliott: "I'm sorry for last time, I wasn't in my five senses, I would like to, first, apologize, then, ask you to reconsider your relationship with Caroline, I know she is immature, but she is young, she will learn, she is a good girl, if it was my fault, please forgive and forget what happened and give yourself the chance to start anew."

He seems to, at least give it a thought and give himself the chance, I turn and smiled at Caroline. Jarrod came out and gave me the key to his house and said he would go with Camilla to get some clothes, so, I took Anna's hand and went to Jarrod's house to install ourselves for the night, then we waited a couple of hours until Jarrod arrived with Camilla.

September 12, 2021 5:34 am  #840

Jarrod picked me up after work and drove me to a nice formal business wear store I had never heard of just outside of town. He gave me a few suggestions of what he thought would be appropriate attire yet still look flattering on me.

Jarrod bought me a black, long sleeve blouse with a beautiful red, knee length skirt and pair of two inch heals a black winter, long sleeve shirt paired with a gray miniskirt and black leggings, with one inch heel shoes; for autumn, a white with black dots three quarter length blouse, a black leather jacket, a black, mid-thigh miniskirt, paired with white one inch laced heels; a formal white, long sleeve blouse with black dress pants and a black leather belt; a beach, long sleeve blouse with a sexy black skirt, above the knee paired with high heel red stilettos; a beach blouse with a light brown sweater paired with a just above the knee skirt and orange flats; and finally, a white long sleeve shirt with a pearl mid-thigh skirt and green two inch heels.

I insisted on paying as I thought it was too much. That Jarrod was being too kind, but he wouldn't hear of it so without arguing I let him pay. He kissed me as we left the store saying "Anything for my love."

As soon as we got into his car he told me he had a surprise for me.

"William and Anna stopped by my work earlier. They made the long drive because they said they had good news to tell us that had to be said in person. I gave them the keys to my house and told them to wait there for us. They plan on staying the weekend." Jarrod began quickly "How ever if you'd rather have a quiet weekend feel free to crash at your place instead. They'll understand. We're not officially married yet and you still have your own place to go to anytime." He finished in a caring tone.

"I've always liked your brother and his wife. I have no problem staying at your place with them. They will be my family soon enough. Besides I'm interested to hear the good news." I said lovingly as we began our drive home.

Board footera