You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2021 4:27 am  #11

Re: Male actors crying

yellowrose wrote:

Loved all of these scenes!  Do you guys ever go through phases where you can't get enough of these? Thanks where I am now and I love this thread!

Every so often I'll stay up too late watching/listening to crying clips. It helps even out my own emotions, in a way.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

September 14, 2021 2:07 am  #12

For some reason none of these are working for me. Do you actually have to like download them? I feel like the problem is probably on my end. Frustrating cause I'm on a kick needing a fix for this stuff lately and I need new material lol

September 14, 2021 9:44 pm  #13

Ella - go look for mine in crying videos - missyjdma. I have posted at least 9 or 10 threads, and video snippets with links. Maybe you have not seen some of them yet. And I am still continuing to post my links as well. I have a LOT of YouTube vids I am going through! LOL...

September 14, 2021 11:01 pm  #14

Ella wrote:

For some reason none of these are working for me. Do you actually have to like download them? I feel like the problem is probably on my end. Frustrating cause I'm on a kick needing a fix for this stuff lately and I need new material lol

I double checked, and all of them should be viewable to anyone with the link. Maybe your graphics card needs updating? I can't make new clips because mine is out of date.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

Board footera