You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2021 6:21 pm  #871

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

I was getting ready to meet Laura at the 95 Street Station. It was important we had a talk

The weather had got slightly chilly since I'd got up. It was definitely a B&B (beanie and boots) day.

After putting my boots, hat and duffel coat on I started to walk to the station. The wind caused my eyes to water and before long tears were streaming down my face.

I wiped them away with my gloved hands enjoying the ASMR of my boot heels hitting the sidewalk.

I reached the entrance to the station and went down tapping my metro card to enter. I had a quick look at my face in my hand mirror just to see that I didn't look like I'd been crying and waited for Laura.

She soon arrived and I tenderly gave her a kiss. After her godmother had signed her witness form, she got a train back up the line and I lead Laura out of the station.

'Don't be cross with me, but I had a talk with Tristan last night' I said. 'He was worried about you and I am too'

My eyes filled with tears again, but I wasn't sure if it was emotion or the wind this time.

'We never sat down together and discussed this arrangement we have properly and we both want to. We don't want to lose you Laura'

Tears started to run down my cheeks again and Laura started to cry too.

'I don't want to lose you either she sobbed. I gave her a hug.

'Come on' I said wiping away my tears. 'Let's go meet Tristan and discuss this properly'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 18, 2021 12:15 am  #872

"I think next year could be a good time, if you want to make it on the day we started dating, that's fine with me, if you have another significant date, we could go on with that one as well. Let's just set the date so it's official, let's make a list of guests, do you want a large list of guests or an intimate wedding with just our closest acquaintances?"...

We head to meet my brother and his wife for breakfast, I can't wait for him to hear the good news.

September 18, 2021 12:59 am  #873

William's POV:

After a good dinner and a lighthearted conversation, we went to bed early, I guess we were all tired.
Anna and I got in bed and she kept looking at me, as if expecting me to talk, I can only guess she wants to talk about the crying incident earlier. I evade the direct: "Feel free to ask, no secrets and no half truths, what do you want to know?"...

September 18, 2021 1:34 am  #874

Tristan's POV:

I was quite surprised to see Laura arrive with Robyn. Laura looked stunning, wearing a coat that revealed a mid-thigh skirt that allowed me to see her breathtaking thighs jiggle in a sexy way as she walked towards me, a pair of cute knee high socks rolled down to her ankles and a pair of brown suede ankle boots.
Robyn came wearing a duffel coat, beanie hat and black knee boots. I greeted them, not knowing what to expect...

September 18, 2021 4:23 am  #875

Robyn's POV

'Sorry Tris' I apologised as another gust of wind caused yet more tears to stream down my face. 'It's just the wind I promise'

I wiped my face with my gloved hands and we all walked to a nearby cafe and sat down. I took off my beanie and took out my hair from it's ponytail as it was slightly loose. After tying it back into a ponytail, we all ordered a drink each and then me and Tristan explained what we had discussed to Laura.

'We thought we'd do alternate weeks' I said. 'You've seen a lot of me this week, so Tristan can spend time with you next week and I'll have the week after

Laura looked much happier with this.

'That would be fine' she said

September 18, 2021 4:39 am  #876

Tristan's POV:

Seeing Robyn with tears streaming down her beautiful face, leaving several streaks behind, made me want to wipe her thick tears from her beautiful face but she wiped them before I had a chance. As soon as we sat down, she took off her beanie and untied her hair, she was as gorgeous as Laura, I wondered if they would be ok if we also got involved as well, I guess I'll test the waters at another time, at least we agreed on seeing Laura taking turns.

When we left the cafe, I got a bit ahead of the girls to open the door for them, when, to my surprise, a fresh stream of tears rushed down Robyn's cheeks, this time I was resolved, I kept the door open for Laura to go though and I stopped Robyn from going out placing my hands on her cheeks, wiping her beautiful, big, round tears with my thumbs, then softly drying her thick, shiny tear streaks with the back of my fingers. We made eye contact and...

September 18, 2021 6:17 am  #877

Jarrod told me he wouldn't mind if we chose our wedding date on the day we started dating. I mean I really didn't have a better date in mind and it didn't look like Jarrod did either. He also said he wanted to start wedding planning right away. I guess he was just as excited as I was.

Jarrod suggested starting with a guest list and going from there. Get the easy details figured out right away then move onto the bigger more time consuming ones.

"I'm not sure if I'd rather a large wedding or a more intimate one. I really haven't had much time to think about it, but I think we should start by both writing down some potential guests we'd like and then forming a semi-final list off that. That will determine the size of the wedding. I mean I don't want to leave anyone out butif we can only come up with a small list that's fine too." I said excitedly hoping Jarrod liked my idea.

As I waited for Jarrod's responses I looked at my watch and realized it was getting a bit later and motioned to Jarrod that we should be getting downstairs to breakfast with our guests.

September 18, 2021 6:26 am  #878

I quickly start my list: Jacob, Eugene, Fred, Valerie, Loren, Denise, Deborah, Angela, Anthony, Edward, uncle Albert and Michelle.

I show the list with a big smile: "I could add a few more but I want to see how many you have to see if I add them or not." I softly caress her thigh, going from her outer thigh, sliding down and to her front thigh, finally reaching her inner thigh as I reach her knee.

September 18, 2021 6:38 am  #879

Anna's pov:

As we were lying in bed next to each other i couldn't help looking at William inquisitively. He then asked me nervously what I wanted to know about the events of earlier tonight. Without even saying it I knew he was talking about his crying incident. I was surprised he was being so open about it but I figured I'd better get all my curiosity out before he changed his mind.

"You don't have to answer me if you don't want but I'm just curious where/when you got so in tune with your emotions. I mean up until the other day I've never even seen you cry and it looked like you were barely comfortable enough to break down with just me. Now today you cried in front of 3 people and even let them wipe your tears. Don't get me wrong, I love your new emotional openness but I'm just curious is all. I mean did something happen that led you to being ok with your emotions? I mean of course its ok, and even sometimes preferred/necessary for you to cry but what was it for you that made you feel like you could finally open up. Who or what do I have to thank for this new you." I blurted out quickly but rather quietly so Jarrod and Camilla wouldn't hear us from across the hall.

I didn't know if William was willing to answer all if my questions/curiosities but I fugured I'd put it out there. I didn't mean to ramble so much though so I just sat there patiently waiting to see how much information he was really willing to indulge me with.

September 18, 2021 12:49 pm  #880

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Seeing Robyn with tears streaming down her beautiful face, leaving several streaks behind, made me want to wipe her thick tears from her beautiful face but she wiped them before I had a chance. As soon as we sat down, she took off her beanie and untied her hair, she was as gorgeous as Laura, I wondered if they would be ok if we also got involved as well, I guess I'll test the waters at another time, at least we agreed on seeing Laura taking turns.

When we left the cafe, I got a bit ahead of the girls to open the door for them, when, to my surprise, a fresh stream of tears rushed down Robyn's cheeks, this time I was resolved, I kept the door open for Laura to go though and I stopped Robyn from going out placing my hands on her cheeks, wiping her beautiful, big, round tears with my thumbs, then softly drying her thick, shiny tear streaks with the back of my fingers. We made eye contact and...

Robyn's POV

I shot him a bit of a glare. While it was true I did get a little self conscious when the cold and/or the wind made me cry, I was perfectly able to wipe away my own tears thank you very much.

We both discreetly said goodbye to Laura and she told Tristan she'd text him that evening.

When she was out of earshot I spoke

'What are you doing? Did you forget everything we talked about last night. This isn't a triad relationship, I'm gay remember'

I forced myself to calm down. It wouldn't do Laura any good for her boyfriend and her girlfriend to fight.

'I know this arrangement isn't quite what you wanted, heck I wasn't sure either. But we both agreed to it and the only way this will work is if we trust each other. So please promise me don't get intimate with me again. If you want to wipe anybody's tears wipe Laura's

I left him alone and got on a bus to take me home so my eyes didn't well with tears again

Board footera