You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2021 5:21 am  #1

Self-introduction!!

Sex: femaleOrientation: bisexual
 Interested in: There are both emotional and physical aspects to crying. But my main focus is usually tears falling or dripping. I love to observe where they fall from, and where they land on, especially if it’s on someone else’s skin. Also I like comforting more than I like being comforted, which is only by people that I trust and feel close to (usually close friends only).

My favourite type of crying is when the person cries silently, allowing their tears drip of their face/ eyes. Also I’d have to find the person attractive to find their tears intriguing.There’s more emotional aspect to guys crying than girls though, which makes me want to comfort them. My guy friends or the guys I’m around don’t really cry in front of me, or when they do they don’t let tears fall because they quickly wipe it away. A little disappointing, considering that I’m more attracted to guys than girls. 

Interest in the forum: My whole life I felt weird about my unusual fascination with tears, but apparently it’s way more common that I thought! I’ve been reading posts here for a few month now, and I’ve finally decided to join and share some of my personal stories.  

Yourself in general: I don’t really cry that much. I used to hate crying in front of others and in public, and it’s even harder to cry by myself lol it just rarely happens. So I tend to bottle things up, until there’s a trigger point or get emotional when intoxicated. Things are changing recently as I’ve cried couple times when I was drunk to some close friends who have comforted me. Though I mentioned I like comforting more than I like being comforted, it felt super nice and I felt much closer to those friends.  My own crying: I don’t really notice how I look exactly, but I’ve been told that I’m a pretty crier lol. I guess it’s because I mostly cry silently, allowing my tears to just fall off my face. I don’t like constant wiping since I it irritates my skin and eyes.

Last edited by Ashkin (April 16, 2021 5:24 am)

April 16, 2021 2:16 pm  #2

Re: Self-introduction!!

Welcome Ashkin, thank you for introducing yourself, I love when tears fall on my skin, I proactively place my hands on a girl's face when she is crying so her tears roll into my fingers, I am looking forward to reading your obs and self obs, have a beautiful weekend.

April 25, 2021 4:56 am  #3

cray stinger wrote:

Hi Ashkin, this is the first time I've heard someone say that wiping tears irritates their eyes and skin, that's interesting. So, do you just let your tears roll down your cheeks? How many tears do you think you'd shed on average? Do you wipe your face after crying or do you just let the tears dry?

My favourite type of crying is silent, unchecked tears too.

Well wiping a few times is fine, but constantly wiping every tear on my face makes my skin burn lol. It depends on how hard I'm crying and for how long. I know that I'm a tearful crier though so I'd say 20 on average maybe? I usually just let them roll down and drop unless my face feels too wet. After crying, again it depends. If they're dried by then I'll let it be and if not then I'll just dab them away with a napkin or my sleeve.  

Last edited by Ashkin (April 25, 2021 4:56 am)

September 22, 2021 4:08 pm  #4

I wonder if 20 tears would be enough to form a compact, unified puddle from it...I guess it would. But that must be so much difficult to estimate, considering pretty much nobody ever did such a study or experiment about that...even though I kinda' tried it myself actually, funny enough, which unfortunately hasn't been much conclusive so far...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera