You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2021 11:35 pm  #801

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Oh that scene is so wrenching.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 1, 2021 1:50 pm  #802

Jack O'Connell has a nice breakdown scene in Trial By Fire but he doesn't shed a lot of tears.  His character recounts a tragic incident while preparing for the death sentence and he's overwhelmed with emotions at some point after 1:32 into the film. His face becomes quite flushed up while he starts sobbing..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 1, 2021 6:09 pm  #803

Jake Gyllenhaal cries a LOT in The Guilty.
He tears up many times throughout the movie, and spends a lot of time trying not to cry. In the last fifteen minutes or so, he breaks down fully, is interrupted and has to compose himself, then he goes to cry in a bathroom stall. This scene is especially great because he composes himself several times in this five minute scene and breaks down sobbing repeatedly. If I can find a link to it, I'll post it!

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

October 1, 2021 7:43 pm  #804

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

He tears up many times throughout the movie, and spends a lot of time trying not to cry. In the last fifteen minutes or so, he breaks down fully, is interrupted and has to compose himself, then he goes to cry in a bathroom stall. This scene is especially great because he composes himself several times in this five minute scene and breaks down sobbing repeatedly. If I can find a link to it, I'll post it!

I posted something in the videos section as well as i just watched some parts from this film. It's very exciting to see him on the edge like that though there aren't many tears shown. There are a lot of close ups with his eyes filled with tears or his flushed face. The scene where he throws up looks very realistic as if he really had a panic attack or something. it makes me wonder how it was done.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 1, 2021 7:49 pm  #805

Ben Platt cries almost in every take in the last 30 minutes of Evan Hansen movie. He cries in every way possible, from just tearing up to full blown sobbing or recovering from a crying fit. The whole movie is on 2 k movies site, the crying parts are mostly towards the end. I find his crying while singing particularly alluring..

Woody Harrelson

October 2, 2021 6:54 am  #806

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

Oh I'm planning to watch this. Looking at it on Netflix, the promo image showing right now is a beautiful profile of Jake crying into his hand, complete with cryface. 

October 4, 2021 6:11 am  #807

Zach Gilford (Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights) has a subtle but long crying scene in the 4th episode of Netflix's Midnight Mass.  Its an interesting watch and this years version of the Haunting of Hill House

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 4, 2021 10:12 am  #808

yellowrose wrote:

Zach Gilford (Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights) has a subtle but long crying scene in the 4th episode of Netflix's Midnight Mass.  Its an interesting watch and this years version of the Haunting of Hill House

Subtle but powerful. Nice find , yellowrose !

Woody Harrelson

October 4, 2021 7:10 pm  #809

Oh god oh god I've been wanting to see him cry! His face was made for it.

October 12, 2021 10:20 pm  #810

Doe anyone know if John Simm cries in his show Trauma? He's such a prolific crier, it seems worth it to check every time he does something.

I would like to have seen him cry on Doctor Who but we can't have everything. I save most of my 'I want to see him cry, he's supposed to cry' feelings for the Twelfth Doctor, who I never saw cry during his three years as the Doctor. Though at least he did get wet eyes several times.

Board footera