You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2021 6:08 am  #1041

Re: Movie night

Camilla and I lost track of time as we kissed and caressed each other, I made sure to give Camilla a little upfront of what's waiting for her by the end of the day, I caressed her soft, yet fit abs, as I know she loves me to caress them, I felt her tremble as I caressed her abs with one hand and her legs with the other one, I felt her whole body shake as I kiss her mouth and caressed her until I felt her abs tremble and her legs jiggle like Jello, I felt about to burst but I had to keep it in until later today.

I softly pat Camilla's outer thigh, keeping my open hand there, feeling the sexy jiggle of her muscles against my hand, motioning her it was time to keep walking. I turn to see Will and Anna, to my surprise William was patting Anna's hamstrings, making them jiggle, seems I would have to resist the urge to have Camilla there and the kisses we have come back to reality, as Will and Anna dressing up.

We all get up and I ask if they want to go all the way to the pond to spend some time at a beach.

October 11, 2021 4:58 pm  #1042

As we were sitting waiting for William and Anna to finish their private time Jarrod continued to kiss and caress my strong abs. That instantly made me tremble. Then he took his other hand and caressed my legs. As my legs began to jiggle in his hand I saw a tent forming in his shorts. I knew we had to wait until tonight despite whatever was going on with William and Anna a few feet from us.

After a few more min I felt Jarrod softly pat my thigh letting me know it was time to get up and continue our walk. As Jarrod and I both turned to see if William and Anna were ready to continue our walk I was surprised to see them both dressing up. I never figured any of them for such a public display of affection as it appeared they had done it right there without any fear of any onlookers or the chance of getting caught. I wish Jarrod or I was bold enough as my privates were now aching with desire as I assumed his were too from the tent still in his pants.

Instead we ask William and Anna if they'd like to continue our walk to the pond so we could enjoy the beach. I pushed aside the growing rumbling in my stomach as I knew we'd eat on our return trip to the car after we enjoyed the beach for a while.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 11, 2021 5:01 pm)

October 11, 2021 5:13 pm  #1043

William's POV:

I think I saw Jarrod looking at us while I was patting Anna's thighs, I blushed. As we got up and dressed, Jarrod asks if we want to go to the pond, it's closer than the car so, I like the idea. We all walk for a few more minutes to the pond, I see Jarrod and Camilla strip down and ready to get in the water, I turn to Anna to see if she wants to get in the water too.

October 11, 2021 8:02 pm  #1044

Gemma's POV

Once again, I had to get up in the night to get myself a drink for my dry throat. Carefully so I didn't wake Billie I entered my kitchen and poured myself a glass of juice

I entered the lounge where Billie was sleeping on the couch. She'd taken her boots off and her hair out of its ponytail and was dozing peacefully.

I carefully adjusted her blanket to cover her up again so she wasn't cold and watched her for a minute or so. I gently ran a finger down one of hers and I saw her mouth gently rise into a small smile.

I quietly moved her boots out of the way and returned to bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 12, 2021 1:19 am  #1045

Anna's pov:

After we finished walking to the pond I noticed Jarrod and Camilla spared no time stripping to get in the water. William turned to me and gave me a nod asking me if I wanted to go in too.

"I didn't anticipate anyone wanting to go swiming. I guess that's what I get for being so out of tune with nature. I didn't bring my bathing suit." I said sounding rather disappointed. Actually a little more disappointed than I meant to.

"There's actually hardly anyone here right now so I don't see why you couldn't just remove your shirt and shorts and go swimming in just your bra and underwear. I doubt neither Jarrod nor Camilla would mind. We're all adults here." William said reassuringly.

I had to think about it for a min as I know both Jarrod and Camilla heard what he said and I was just waiting for their approval. I'm not usually that forward as that would be a first for me. I'm usually the one whose a little more on the conservative side.

October 12, 2021 4:00 pm  #1046

I heard William as Camilla and I were about to reach the water, I turn and smile: "Come on Anna, you had less clothes earlier". William blushes and has a big smile on his face. I am pretty sure William can handle the rest, I can't wait for them to get into the water to have a private moment with Camilla, I can feel she needs me inside her.

Camilla and I get in the water to refresh a little bit from the walk, the water in the pond is cool, I hug Camilla so she doesn't lose that much temperature. I turn to see if William and Anna decided to get in.

October 12, 2021 9:54 pm  #1047

As soon as I am ready to get I to the water I hear Anna debating if she should join us as she doesn't have her bathing suit. Jarrod it edging her to come in saying she had less clothes on earlier. With that I quickly climb into the water to cool off. Jarrod follows me in and gives me a tight hug as soon as I find a soft place to stand. I can feel Jarrod's hard member brushing against my already steamy privates. I look over at William and Anna still standing on land and hope they get in soon.

October 13, 2021 4:59 pm  #1048

Anna's pov:

Hearing Jarrod remind me I had less clothes on earlier made me a little less self conscious. I guess being in my bra and underwear wasn't such a problem seeing as how I'd be covered with water anyways and no one would really see anything anyways.

I looked around to see how many other people were there besides us. Oddly there weren't that many and the few that were weren't really that close to us. I then noticed out the corner of my eye William had already stripped into just his shorts and was already waist deep in the water. That was it. I took a deep breath, threw off my shirt and shorts, placing them in the same pile as William's shirt and ran into the water meeting William.  As William was still only waist deep when I met him the water came to just under my breasts as he was much taller I.

I guess William was happy to see me in the water as he gave me a big smile when I met him.

October 14, 2021 6:40 am  #1049

Gemma's POV

I was up at my usual time to make breakfast. From the next room I heard the unzipping and zipping sound which meant Billie was up and putting her boots back on

'Hey Bill' I said tenderly as she came through to the kitchen. 'Would you like some toast and cereal'

I gently kissed her on the lips. Billie's eyes filled with tears of joy and said that would be fine. She started to gather her hair into a ponytail to tie it back and a couple of tears slid out of her eyes and ran down both cheeks.

'Toast and Cereal will be fine' she said. She wiped her tears away and sat down then confessed she didn't have the funds to get back to Washington DC

'That's what happens to you when you have love on the brain' she berated herself as another tear fell.

I took my girlfriend's hand in hers and told her not to worry, I would give her the money for her ticket. As I did this a tear streamed down the left hand side of my face. It was then that I knew my heart now belonged to my new love

More tears streamed down Billie's face as she thanked me. Then we cleaned ourselves up and had our breakfast

October 14, 2021 6:56 am  #1050

Sophie's POV

'I got another text from Rachel' Kate said in the playground the next day. I was scanning the quadrangle slightly bored looking for things to see.

A blonde girl from the year below me seemed to be upset about something as her eyes were full of tears. As she stood there frozen a pair streamed down her face.

Samantha a girl in my year was quietly reading a book and using a shoe to push a knee sock down to her ankle.

Then Kate had told me about Rachel's text. It turned out that she had taken loads of pictures of train stations on her trips and was now sending them to Kate on a weekly basis. This week's picture was the Citè train station in Paris.

'We need to get you a girlfriend' Kate said 'What about her' she pointed to the blonde who sent another pair of tears running down her cheeks. 'She looks upset. Why don't you go to her'

There were two reasons; 1) I wasn't really good at comforting and 2) I didn't want to miss the moment when Samantha pulled up her now scrunched knee sock. She was continuing to read her book not caring that she looked slightly odd.

The bell rang and she got up. Only then did she pull her sock up. It would have been great if I'd seen it but she did it while I had my back turned to her.

The sobbing blonde in the corner was still crying but she went the other way to me through another door. Both me and Kate went to our next lesson

Last edited by reptongeek (October 14, 2021 7:02 am)

Board footera