You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2021 3:46 pm  #41

Re: Started a Crying Girl Supercut YouTube Channel

Thanks for the pretty little liars compilation, there are some amazing scenes in there.

November 12, 2021 3:59 pm  #42

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Thanks for the pretty little liars compilation, there are some amazing scenes in there.

THIS

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 24, 2021 2:24 pm  #43

Hello! I'm just dropping by to plug my most ambitious crying supercut video to date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B1XbW3IJWE

It's a crazy rapid-fire supercut of falling tears from loads of different actresses. Anyone who's ever commented about tears 'falling like rain' or anything along those lines should really get a kick out of it. There are clips from my previous videos but also loads of new stuff too - I wanted to do something like this for a while to at least have some representation of some of my other favourite actresses like Tais Araujo before I get to make more comprehensive videos of them. 
And what's crazy is this isn't even scratching the surface! I didn't even get around to some of the biggest tearful criers like Ozge Yagiz and Sajal Aly. I nearly destroyed my laptop making this one so I had to call it a day once it went over 10 minutes.

So there's loads of potential for follow up videos - I was also thinking of doing more special themed supercuts. So this one is 'falling tears', another one could be 'tears being wiped' or 'kissing scenes with tears' or something. That's not an announcement, just an idea, these take a long time! 

I hope everyone has a lovely christmas / new year! I'll be back some time in 2022 after a bit of a break!

December 24, 2021 3:08 pm  #44

OnlyTears wrote:

Hello! I'm just dropping by to plug my most ambitious crying supercut video to date.

It's a crazy rapid-fire supercut of falling tears from loads of different actresses. Anyone who's ever commented about tears 'falling like rain' or anything along those lines should really get a kick out of it. There are clips from my previous videos but also loads of new stuff too - I wanted to do something like this for a while to at least have some representation of some of my other favourite actresses like Tais Araujo before I get to make more comprehensive videos of them. 
And what's crazy is this isn't even scratching the surface! I didn't even get around to some of the biggest tearful criers like Ozge Yagiz and Sajal Aly. I nearly destroyed my laptop making this one so I had to call it a day once it went over 10 minutes.

So there's loads of potential for follow up videos - I was also thinking of doing more special themed supercuts. So this one is 'falling tears', another one could be 'tears being wiped' or 'kissing scenes with tears' or something. That's not an announcement, just an idea, these take a long time! 

I hope everyone has a lovely christmas / new year! I'll be back some time in 2022 after a bit of a break!

I love it, I'm pretty excited with the themed supercuts, especially with the one tears being wiped (or kissed), I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

December 25, 2021 3:28 pm  #45

Just watched it and I loved it so much. I've been wanting something like this for yonks!

Perfect job, sorry it got you so frustrated you nearly broke your computer!

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 25, 2021 5:55 pm  #46

OnlyTears wrote:

this is absolutely amazing. falling tears is one of my biggest 'things', so this video was incredibly, hm, exciting. especially the clips with multiple streaks of tears, or tears falling quickly. thank you so much for this, i'm sure i'll watch it many times. i'd love to see another video like this, since you said you had more(!!!)'

happy holidays, and again: thank you.

Board footera