You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2022 1:33 pm  #1

Classroom Obs

Hello, everyone! This is my first time publicly sharing an observation on this website which I recently discovered a few days ago from the time I'm writing this (14/01/2022). 

To start off, there was a girl called Yu (yes, she's Asian) in my class who was sort of my table partner - our teacher randomly picked us to sit in groups of 5 and the desk arrangement were weirdly depicted like a 'C' shape. Although she belonged to my group, I've never really talked to her that much (well, taking into account that I'm an introvert). She was also a really quiet person, and similarly like me, rarely interacted with anyone. One day, my English teacher assigned everyone in my class to brainstorm ideas for an essay within our group. We were handed an A4 sized paper, imprinted with dotted lines. I remember not contributing anything at all, and so was the girl. When 3 of my group members had finished writing down all the necessary details needed for the essay, it was my turn. I took about a few minutes or so to write down. I then passed the paper to the last person, Yu. She couldn't come up with anything. One of my group member who was a male, kept provoking/annoying her for no apparent reason (at least that's what I'd say). I was pretty oblivious at that time so I had no idea what was actually happening. If I remembered correctly, one of group mates asked him to stop but he refused listen. He was calling her names up to the point where she started to cry. She had her head down with her arms covered on the desk. When she was crying, I started to take a look at her. Unfortunately, since she had her head down, I couldn't see the tears rolling down her cheeks or falling into thin air. She cried for at least a good 15 minutes or more and on random intervals, made sobbing noises. My English teacher then realised that she was crying and then approached her. The teacher asked for Yu to go to the teacher's desk for comfortability. She lifted her head up and got out of her seat. This was when I saw the paper, which we initially wrote down for brainstorming, soaked with Yu's salty tears. By soaked, I really mean it. At least half or 3/4 of the paper was literally drenched. Pen ink was also submerged with tears. God, I couldn't help looking at the damage she caused to the paper. She really made a HUGE puddle. My teacher then came to us and took the paper and I could clearly remember that she held onto the unaffected area with a grossed out expression. By the time all this happened, it was time for another subject. All my group members, including Yu, went to a different class for their lessons. I stayed in the same class, fortunately. Since I was the remaining group member, I went to check on her desk. I then noticed there was another puddle on the desk, but significantly smaller than the puddle on the paper. I would roughly estimate at least 8-10 drops of tears on the table. I stroked the warm tears off and whilst doing it, I inadvertently aroused myself even more lol. 

Despite this happening years ago, up till now, I've always wondered how can one produce a voluminous amount of tears from such a petite body. I really wish I took a pic back then and potentially share it here. 

January 14, 2022 2:23 pm  #2

Re: Classroom Obs

Hi Toto, welcome, I don't remember if you introduced yourself, are you male or female? I'm surprised you managed to get fresh tears (that had not dried yet) from the desk even if several minutes went by. Did you manage to see her face when she went to the teacher's desk? Was it completely wet, were there tear streaks?

January 15, 2022 6:45 am  #3

Oh man, makes me remember that time when my classmate also cried uncontrollably with his head laid down on his desk. When he left the class I came to his desk and saw a pretty large puddle of tears. I even let my hand sweep through that puddle too lol, it was a kinda oddly nice experience.

January 15, 2022 7:48 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Hi Toto, welcome, I don't remember if you introduced yourself, are you male or female? I'm surprised you managed to get fresh tears (that had not dried yet) from the desk even if several minutes went by. Did you manage to see her face when she went to the teacher's desk? Was it completely wet, were there tear streaks?

Hey there, Amans lacrimae. Sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't able to see her face - she was walking in front towards the teacher's desk and my seating position didn't allow me to get a glimpse of her face sadly. However, considering the fact that she shedded an unusually large amount of tears, I would safely assume that her face was probably completely wet. Fyi I'm a male.

January 15, 2022 7:56 am  #5

DacryphiliacMan wrote:

Amazing obs I always love it when one can describe tears with this kind of wordage (I personally love dripping tears and seeing where they land - hoping it creates a puddle like you were looking for in this case). Thanks for sharing. I do hope that she's okay though. It's unfortunate that the classmate went to such lengths to make her cry like that, but at the same time, it's impressive at the tears she was able to shed.

Thanks! I know I haven't mentioned this in my post, but she was a really sensitive person and a little insult could really change her whole mood. There were times where the both of us had an argument over silly insults. And yeah, it really was an impressive sight to witness the amount of tears she produced.

Last edited by Toto (January 15, 2022 7:57 am)

January 15, 2022 8:03 am  #6

lorikeeet wrote:

Oh man, makes me remember that time when my classmate also cried uncontrollably with his head laid down on his desk. When he left the class I came to his desk and saw a pretty large puddle of tears. I even let my hand sweep through that puddle too lol, it was a kinda oddly nice experience.

Yeah. She really took the throne for the "most amount of tears" I've ever seen in my life. Hope I'll be able to witness such similar event, but this time with pictures, too.

February 1, 2023 12:10 pm  #7

Wonderful !
This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for, which unfortunately is especially uncommon, as far as I can tell...
But still, I knew this wasn't something totally unrealistic, up to some point.
Kudos to you for that anyway +1
Weirdly enough (or maybe not), I would have liked it better without the paper on the table...and unlike you (or others by the way), I'm not aroused by touching it, however : just watching. So I wouldn't even dare to touch the puddle on this desk, even though I find this absolutely beautiful, actually...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera