You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2021 12:46 pm  #51

Re: Introduce yourself

Always glad to see another upstate New Yorker. Welcome aboard!

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

January 15, 2022 3:16 pm  #52

Sex: I'm a male

Orientation: I'm straight

Interested in: I like female crying. In fact, it doesn't even have to be crying, it can even be fake tears or even eye drops put in the eyes as long as it looks like tears, I find the girl with the tears very attractive. I've thought that girls looked extra pretty with tears coming from their eyes pretty much since childhood, and I thought everyone found tears attractive until maybe about two years ago. I noticed that none of my male friends ever mentioned finding a girl's tears pretty though they always talk about other things like hair, face, etc. Then I started reading things online and found that not everyone thinks tears are pretty. About whether my interest is sexual or emotional, I'd say it's kind of both but neither. I mean, if you want to count simply finding someone more attractive when they are crying as "sexual", then sure. And like I said, the tears don't have to be from real crying, so it's not really emotional, though when there is emotional crying, with this girl that I'm sort of dating anyway, I get emotionally involved and hug and comfort her. About what interests me about crying, I guess it's just the fact that I have this strange tendency to think that tears make a girl look really pretty, when interestingly enough, many people seem to think the opposite.

Interest in the forum: I joined because after I discovered that most people aren't attracted to tears, I thought maybe I was the only one, but then, recently, when simply browsing Youtube for some videos of girls crying, I came across a channel that has many crying videos from different movies and TV shows in different languages that linked to this website and was surprised to see that there are others who like crying and tears as well. I guess I'm mainly interested in hearing what other people think about crying and tears.

Your own crying: I actually cry reasonably regularly, maybe about once or twice a month? I also went through a phase a couple of years ago when a lot of people of around my age post acting videos on this app called Tik Tok, and many of the videos include tears, and I posted videos of myself fake crying on that too (I've since deleted my account because I was a bit embarrassed, I think partly due to my attraction towards tears). It's still quite a craze where I'm from, especially among girls, and there are a few girls I know who sort of semi-regularly post videos of themselves in tears on this app. About whether I enjoy the experience of crying, I think it depends, sometimes it can be helpful in calming me down, and if it's fake crying, then I do it for fun anyway so, yeah, I "enjoy" it if you will. I don't think I'll ever post my crying photos or videos on here, though, even though this is not an explicitly sexual forum, it's still not a place where I'd be comfortable sharing photos and videos of myself.

Other fetishes: None that I'm aware of, I only learnt the word fetish recently, and female tears are the only thing that I like that seems to be a niche thing, otherwise, I'm just naturally attracted to girls in general, just like most guys.

Yourself in general: I'm just a regular teenager, I guess. I'm sort of dating this girl (I say sort of because our relationship is a bit complicated, but one thing that is certain is we both deeply care about each other), and she's actually quite a pretty crier, and though she never got on the Tik Tok bandwagon, she can actually make herself cry and at times, we have a fake crying contest to see who can cry first, haha! I like playing the guitar, that's one of my main hobbies when I'm not watching crying videos or fake crying or hanging out with my "girlfriend". I'm a little introverted, but reasonably good around people. I guess that's enough about me. Also, sorry for any typos and grammar mistakes, I'm reasonably good at English even though it's not my native language, but I still make mistakes especially in writing because too often I'm distracted and thinking too far ahead as I'm typing.

January 15, 2022 3:38 pm  #53

secrettearsfan wrote:

Sex: I'm a male

Orientation: I'm straight

Interested in: I like female crying. In fact, it doesn't even have to be crying, it can even be fake tears or even eye drops put in the eyes as long as it looks like tears, I find the girl with the tears very attractive. I've thought that girls looked extra pretty with tears coming from their eyes pretty much since childhood, and I thought everyone found tears attractive until maybe about two years ago. I noticed that none of my male friends ever mentioned finding a girl's tears pretty though they always talk about other things like hair, face, etc. Then I started reading things online and found that not everyone thinks tears are pretty. About whether my interest is sexual or emotional, I'd say it's kind of both but neither. I mean, if you want to count simply finding someone more attractive when they are crying as "sexual", then sure. And like I said, the tears don't have to be from real crying, so it's not really emotional, though when there is emotional crying, with this girl that I'm sort of dating anyway, I get emotionally involved and hug and comfort her. About what interests me about crying, I guess it's just the fact that I have this strange tendency to think that tears make a girl look really pretty, when interestingly enough, many people seem to think the opposite.

Interest in the forum: I joined because after I discovered that most people aren't attracted to tears, I thought maybe I was the only one, but then, recently, when simply browsing Youtube for some videos of girls crying, I came across a channel that has many crying videos from different movies and TV shows in different languages that linked to this website and was surprised to see that there are others who like crying and tears as well. I guess I'm mainly interested in hearing what other people think about crying and tears.

Your own crying: I actually cry reasonably regularly, maybe about once or twice a month? I also went through a phase a couple of years ago when a lot of people of around my age post acting videos on this app called Tik Tok, and many of the videos include tears, and I posted videos of myself fake crying on that too (I've since deleted my account because I was a bit embarrassed, I think partly due to my attraction towards tears). It's still quite a craze where I'm from, especially among girls, and there are a few girls I know who sort of semi-regularly post videos of themselves in tears on this app. About whether I enjoy the experience of crying, I think it depends, sometimes it can be helpful in calming me down, and if it's fake crying, then I do it for fun anyway so, yeah, I "enjoy" it if you will. I don't think I'll ever post my crying photos or videos on here, though, even though this is not an explicitly sexual forum, it's still not a place where I'd be comfortable sharing photos and videos of myself.

Other fetishes: None that I'm aware of, I only learnt the word fetish recently, and female tears are the only thing that I like that seems to be a niche thing, otherwise, I'm just naturally attracted to girls in general, just like most guys.

Yourself in general: I'm just a regular teenager, I guess. I'm sort of dating this girl (I say sort of because our relationship is a bit complicated, but one thing that is certain is we both deeply care about each other), and she's actually quite a pretty crier, and though she never got on the Tik Tok bandwagon, she can actually make herself cry and at times, we have a fake crying contest to see who can cry first, haha! I like playing the guitar, that's one of my main hobbies when I'm not watching crying videos or fake crying or hanging out with my "girlfriend". I'm a little introverted, but reasonably good around people. I guess that's enough about me. Also, sorry for any typos and grammar mistakes, I'm reasonably good at English even though it's not my native language, but I still make mistakes especially in writing because too often I'm distracted and thinking too far ahead as I'm typing.

Welcome to this small (actively speaking) community, I am more or less like you, I also find tears extremely attractive, they enhance the natural beauty of the girl, I've been like this since I was in elementary school, but since I was quite an introvert, I didn't get many chances to watch them up close, until high school, when I first wiped tears from a crush, I can tell (now) that in my case it involves emotional as well as sexual aspects, I can bond emotionally when I wipe tears from a girl, but in some cases I get a sexual spark (not always, though).

I'm surprised the channel OnlyTears created brought you here, he is doing quite a titanic job compiling the videos and keeping the spreadsheet updated, thumbs up for him on that.

For me crying is even more intimate than sex, therefore only one person has seen me cry since I was 5, but that contrasts a lot with what I say, as I always encourage others to allow their emotions to express (mostly female acquaintances). I find a tear streaked face extremely beautiful but I also love to wipe and (on my girl only) kiss tears away.

Interesting your girlfriend likes to play fake crying contests. Have you wiped or kissed emotional tears from your girl, if so, how did she react when you did?
Have you emotionally cried in front of your girlfriend? If so, did she comfort you any way, how did she react to your tears?

January 15, 2022 4:13 pm  #54

Hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Is only tears the name of the creator of that Youtube channel? It's called crying girls archive. It's indeed a unique compilation, I've been binging those videos for a while now.

I think crying can very sweet and intimate depending on the context. I can't compare it with sex because I'm not married, but my "girlfriend" (I put it in quotes because like I said, it's complicated, but from now on, I'll skip the quotes for convenience's sake) and I have shared some intimate emotional moments in tears.

I have indeed wiped her tears many times, she usually just keeps crying until she calms down, no special reaction, though if she's happy crying, she sometimes grabs my hands and wipes her tears with my fingers. I haven't actually kissed her tears specifically, though there have been times when I'd be kissing her as her tears start to come. I've emotionally cried in front of her many times too, we're childhood sweethearts, we've known each other all our lives (quite literally, we were born the same day and our respective parents met in the hospital the day we were both born and have become good friends, we've celebrated almost all our birthdays together, we've attended the same school, same class, etc., and we've both seen each other cry a lot.

The fake crying trend started in my school about three years ago when one of the popular kids started a Tik tok account and started posting crying videos. Unfortunately, when she was active, I wasn't allowed to use tik tok, and by the time I got around to it, this girl had made her account private, and while others were creating accounts too, no one posted exclusively crying videos (though there are several strangers who post almost exclusively crying videos, Tik Tok is it's own crying girls archive in a way). But still, the fake crying thing kind of became a thing in my school, and my girlfriend and I weren't the only ones to get on it, though we're probably one of the few (or not) who do it in one on one contexts (partly because I get her to since she looks absolutely stunning when she's shedding tears). Like her eyes literally shine like diamonds when she cries and tears just steadily come out of both her eyes and roll down her cheeks. As much as I like watching crying videos of random girls, nothing beats the real thing.

January 15, 2022 4:40 pm  #55

I am surprised at the comfort and trust level she has with you, take your hands and wipe her tears with them, yet, I can understand it since you've known each other since you were born. Seems you both are very transparent to each other and cry unashamedly, do you grab her hands and wipe your tears as well, does she wipe your tears when you cry?

I like the way you describe her eyes shining like diamonds, does her tears roll down her cheeks Hollywood style (in a single streak) or are her cheeks streaked with several streams of tears?

February 3, 2022 1:35 pm  #56

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I am surprised at the comfort and trust level she has with you, take your hands and wipe her tears with them, yet, I can understand it since you've known each other since you were born. Seems you both are very transparent to each other and cry unashamedly, do you grab her hands and wipe your tears as well, does she wipe your tears when you cry?

I like the way you describe her eyes shining like diamonds, does her tears roll down her cheeks Hollywood style (in a single streak) or are her cheeks streaked with several streams of tears?

Yeah, she's only done it a couple of times when she was really happy over something and was crying tears of joy, and it was only when I was already holding her in my arms. I haven't intentionally grab her hands to wipe my tears, though she herself has wiped my tears, and once or twice, when she's already wiping my tears, I've held her hands and cried into them.

Sometimes it depends, but usually, her tears roll down in single streaks, but often, her face is tilted in a direction meaning tears from one eye go down her nose and the other down her cheek. I hope that makes sense. There have been times when she's been crying for a long time that she might have multiple streams, but that is rare. Also, don't get me wrong, when I say we've cried in front of each other many times, it's over a period of around 11-12 years (technically 18 years, but I don't remember much of her crying or mine from before when we were 5-6), so it's not like everyday or anything. Even the fake crying thing we do is maybe like once or twice a month, but not really regularly.

April 22, 2022 10:59 am  #57

Hello to all forum members English is not my mother tongue so please forgive my errors.I'm 45 years old male married with 2 kids.I was born and live in Israel.My dacryphilia started long before sexual maturity i remember dreams about me saving my beautiful crying teacher at 6 years old.Later i began to react to the sight or sounds of crying girls and women.crying men are generally not intresting for me though this can change when the crying male is particularly feminine.I started to trlyllfollow the forum some years ago to find youtube links.lately i started to get more and more interested in other sectios like disscusions and fiction.personally i don't cry - i grew up in an environment where showing any vulnerability was not good for me so i stop crying at 13 years old.i was on the verge of tears several times since then but managed to control myself.i use to be proud about my ability to control myself but now i reget it- seems to me that many emotions have died inside me when i stopped crying..so now the closest i get to crying is being choked up or tearfull from a book or a movie.real life does not trigger the same reaction.I like female legs and i use too like females peeing though that got too embarrasing for me.i'm truck driver like messing up with cars and anything with a motor in it also like reading hiking watching movies etc.i would like to contribute to the forum with obs but only if i find the courage and to do so

April 22, 2022 1:58 pm  #58

Piangoper wrote:

Hello to all forum members English is not my mother tongue so please forgive my errors.I'm 45 years old male married with 2 kids.I was born and live in Israel.My dacryphilia started long before sexual maturity i remember dreams about me saving my beautiful crying teacher at 6 years old.Later i began to react to the sight or sounds of crying girls and women.crying men are generally not intresting for me though this can change when the crying male is particularly feminine.I started to trlyllfollow the forum some years ago to find youtube links.lately i started to get more and more interested in other sectios like disscusions and fiction.personally i don't cry - i grew up in an environment where showing any vulnerability was not good for me so i stop crying at 13 years old.i was on the verge of tears several times since then but managed to control myself.i use to be proud about my ability to control myself but now i reget it- seems to me that many emotions have died inside me when i stopped crying..so now the closest i get to crying is being choked up or tearfull from a book or a movie.real life does not trigger the same reaction.I like female legs and i use too like females peeing though that got too embarrasing for me.i'm truck driver like messing up with cars and anything with a motor in it also like reading hiking watching movies etc.i would like to contribute to the forum with obs but only if i find the courage and to do so

Welcome and thank you for letting us know a little bit about you. I think you are the first member from Israel, you and I share the love of female legs, that is the biggest turn on (along with tears).
I was also like you, I didn't cry for over 20 years, until I was encouraged to (and convinced), I am with you when you mention other emotions die, but don't worry, when (if) you take the big leap and cry, most (if not all) will come back and you'll be able to enjoy life more fully.

April 24, 2022 2:21 pm  #59

@piangoper what is your wife's posture on crying, does she cry often, does she try not to cry in front of others, how do you react to her crying?

Board footera