You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2022 9:17 pm  #851

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I've started watching Locke & Key on Netflix. Emilia Jones who plays Kinsey is really good at getting tears to fill her eyes, frustratingly though very few make it down her face.

I saw one in the current episode (s1e3) I watched tonight and there was a long shot where I thought I saw two tears on her face next to her chin but I'm not altogether sure. I'll keep watching though

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 20, 2022 10:42 pm  #852

There are 2 short scenes with Benedict Cumberbatch in the movie The Electrical Life of Louis Wain.

In the first you can clearly see the tears fall down and in the second he's sobbing his eyes out.

The last one is very short however. It should've lasted a bit longer imho.

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

January 21, 2022 5:18 am  #853

Oh I'm glad. He's a damn fine crier.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 21, 2022 8:35 pm  #854

Myfanwy wrote:

There are 2 short scenes with Benedict Cumberbatch in the movie The Electrical Life of Louis Wain.

In the first you can clearly see the tears fall down and in the second he's sobbing his eyes out.

The last one is very short however. It should've lasted a bit longer imho.

I think you're talking about the scene towards the end of the film right? He does shed lots of tears in that one but he doesn't sob at all. He cries silently while listening to his friend's words...
The one where he's with his wife is particularly intense. A lot of tears are seen dripping from his moutache while he's still holding on and tries to supress the crying. I find that very powerful.

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 21, 2022 8:45 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 21, 2022 10:53 pm  #855

Jeremy Renner  is shown in a close up with teary eyes and sheds one tear at the end of episode 9 in the series The Mayor of Kingstown quite unexpectedly.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 22, 2022 4:10 pm  #856

That also describes one of the later scenes in the last episode of Hawkeye. And of course he outright sobbed in Avengers Endgame. (Infinity War/Endgame but esp Endgame both have several instances of male tears, iirc.)

January 26, 2022 5:02 pm  #857

reptongeek wrote:

I've started watching Locke & Key on Netflix. Emilia Jones who plays Kinsey is really good at getting tears to fill her eyes, frustratingly though very few make it down her face.

I saw one in the current episode (s1e3) I watched tonight and there was a long shot where I thought I saw two tears on her face next to her chin but I'm not altogether sure. I'll keep watching though

Continuing with Locke & Key. In s1e5 towards the end I saw a tear run down Emilia's right cheek, but it was a long shot. I have seen some fan videos on YT that showcase closer tears though

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 27, 2022 3:33 pm  #858

I posted Tom Holland's scenes in Cherry over in my 'male actors crying' thread. https://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=18396

January 28, 2022 8:25 pm  #859

Agents of SHIELD S.7 E.9

Jemma Simmons has big, round tears falling straight from her eyes (not rolling on her cheeks), twice, the second time, Daisy Johnson has tear filled eyes (looks extremely beautiful imo), this is almost at the end, 5-10 minutes prior.

Update: S.7 E.10 29:00 Chloe Bennett has eyes full of tears (none fell though), she looks beautiful.

Another update: S.7 E.11 Kora cries trying to bring her mother back, unchecked tears.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (January 29, 2022 4:33 pm)

January 29, 2022 5:11 pm  #860

Has anyone here seen Perfect Sense? Apparently Ewan McGregor has a crying scene notable enough that he was asked about it at an event, prompting him to talk about doing crying scenes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgN-LPpY1M
The movie looks like too much of a bummer for my taste but I want to see the crying for sure. Anyone have any pointers on where that is?

...I also would not mind a pointer or two about where the sexy scenes are, for different reasons.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (January 29, 2022 5:14 pm)

Board footera