You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2022 3:27 am  #1

New obs (F)

Was watching Lucifer with my husband last night, (more like listening by to it as I've seen the whole series 3x). This really sad episode came on (has made me bawl every time I've seen it so far). Figured since I was only listening to it and doing some work on my tablet it wouldn't this time, but as soon as this one particular scene started I started crying anyways. Tears came out the muddle and outer corners of both my eyes and my lip began to curl. I continued silently crying for the rest of the epusode.

After I finally calmed down the next episode came on and another scene came on and I started crying all over again.

My husband was also watching the episode but wasn't close enough to me to see my tears as we had the lights off and he was sitting in the chair near the tv while I was sitting on the floor I front of the couch.

May 2, 2022 6:43 pm  #2

Re: New obs (F)

Another missed opportunity to have your husband comfort you. I wonder, if you know when you are going to cry, why not be close to your husband or get closer to him a few minutes before you cry, maybe you could get him to comfort you.

May 2, 2022 9:11 pm  #3

I didn't think, since I was only listening to the episode and mainly focusing on something I was doing on my tablet, that it would still have such an effect of me. Also I didn't prepare ahead of time as I didn't realize that particular episode was coming up until it was already on.

May 4, 2022 9:26 am  #4

Nice! Did lip stay curled while you were sobbing?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 5, 2022 3:01 am  #5

It was more of a silent sob, but although I felt my face get hot and my throat tighten this time my lip didn't actually curl.

Board footera