You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2022 6:39 am  #2221

Re: Movie night

Billie's POV

Coming to the end of something always made me sad. I had finished visiting all the stations on the Boston Commuter Rail and T System and today me and Gemma finished reading the Enid Blyton's Adventure series

'I wish it didn't have to end' I said, tears running down my cheeks. 'I've enjoyed reading this with you so much' Gemma tenderly wiped my tears away. I loved the touch of her fingers on my face it was so intimate. We began to passionately kiss on the couch

'It doesn't have to end' Gemma said 'We can start another one. Why don't you look on Amazon for another series for us to read'

'I will' I promised.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 14, 2022 7:51 am  #2222

Robyn's POV

'Thank you Robyn' Marie said giving me a hug as tears ran down her cheeks. 'Thank you for nominating me as a timekeeper'

'Your welcome' I said to her. The official list of twelve entrants for the transit race championship had been published. The last one Rachel Bowers, had been the only one not to pester me and Susan to be Master Stopwatch for their runs.

Marie had asked me about this during our weekly air hockey game and I explained that to prevent cheating and manipulating the clock, an independent person not taking part in the run must carry around a Master Stopwatch and be there at the start and at the end to be official timekeeper. She expressed a wish to do this because it 'sounded like a secret mission, or something'

And now it was official. Rachel had agreed to my suggestion and nominated her. According to her published schedule New York would be her first run so Marie wouldn't have to wait long

'What do I need' Marie said eagerly after she had wiped her tears. Smiling I went through the requirements for her

May 14, 2022 2:28 pm  #2223

Camilla answers, kind of teasing: "just a bit, but maybe you can convince me to stay up for a little while". As she says this she removes her shirt, sitting on the bed, adding: "My shoulders seem to be a bit tense from all our sitting today, would you mind helping me?"

I smile and, taking off my shirt, sit next to her and start giving her a soft massage, I wish I had essential oils, but I didn't bring any, so I make sure to give her the best massage experience possible. I start with the muscles that go from her neck to her shoulders, easing the tension there, go down, taking care of the muscles adjacent to her shoulder blades, which were quite tense, I make sure to break the tension until I feel them soft again. I move to the intercostal muscles, I smile as I hear her moan while I work on her intercostals.

Hearing her moan, I tease her barely brushing her abs as I work on her intercostal muscles. When I finish working on her back, I move to her abs and massage it, take her bra off and continue my way up, making sure she relaxes her pec muscles, feeling her soft breasts take the shape my hand gives them as I softly caress, squeeze and lightly jiggle as they bounce.

I give in to my desire, sliding closer to her, feeling her soft thigh against mine, lean in for a kiss, to which she responds more passionately than I expected. I keep caressing her soft breast with one hand as I release her other breast and bring my hand down to her breathtaking thigh, sliding it under her shorts all the way to her now wet parts.

I feel her taking my shorts off, I tremble as I feel extremely turned on, and I get more turned on feeling her inner thighs jiggling as a result of my hand trembling against them. I release her breast and take off her shorts. Camilla pulls me down on the bed, without breaking the kiss.

I slowly become one with her and I make sure to keep it slow (in order to make her enjoy longer) but strong. I am really enjoying this unusual experience of thrusting without breaking the kiss, I feel her stunning thighs jiggle against my hips with each strong thrust as I have both hands on her cheeks as I kiss her. After a few minutes like this, I feel my member start to pulsate, fighting to refrain from releasing its vital liquid at the same time I feel Camilla's ragged breath and her thighs jiggling even without me thrusting, as I am going even slower, I thrust and stay inside her for a few moments, her core muscles clenching my member and her inner thighs jiggling against my hips and thighs.

I release her cheeks (still kissing) and start massaging her thighs as I am still thrusting slowly, Camilla bends her legs, closing them around me (without clenching) so I can reach her calves, as I am releasing the tension of her thighs and calves I feel I can't contain myself any longer, nothing turns me on more than feeling her strong, toned thighs and calves jiggle in my hands, I am surprised as I think I feel her abs convulse briefly. Could the massage have brought out tears, its not the first time, but its been a while since last time she released pent up emotions with a massage. I think it could be the overwhelming happiness of the wedding that she is still processing, or maybe the convulse was her reaching the point of no return.

Only one way to find out, I bring my hands to her cheeks...

May 14, 2022 2:38 pm  #2224

William's POV:

Before standing up I pat Anna's well shaped thigh, feeling her worked out muscles jiggle against my hand, writing in my memory how it feels now as her body will change over the course of the next few months. I'm happy I can be transparent with her now, we can talk unashamedly and without prejudices. I see her stand up and go get dressed for work, I go and do the same. I smile as I notice how she is looking at herself in the mirror, we both are thinking on her future body changes, as soon as she picks an outfit I go and hug her from behind: "My love, I want you to know that no matter how your body changes, you will always be beautiful in my eyes and, I want you to be sure I will never again have eyes or feelings for another woman in my life, I found out you are the love of my life and the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with. I love you with all my heart." I lean and kiss the side of her neck as I caress her waist, sliding my hands to her abs and back to her waist, finally sliding them down to her hips before releasing.

I go get dressed before it is later than it already is.

May 15, 2022 4:31 am  #2225

Jarrod readily agrees. He takes of his shirt and joins me on the bed. He starts by messaging my neck and shoulders sensually making sure to remove all tension before  going down. He then works out my shoulder blades moving downward to my sides running along my ribs. I can't help but let out a low moan. I didn't realise just how tense they were and how good it felt once they were soft again.

My moan must have gotten to Jarrod as he begins to tease me by barely brushing across my abs and back to my sides. He does this a few times until I can feel myself beginning to get wet. As soon as my back is soft again he goes back to my abs and starts messaging them for a min before removing my bra and freeing my breasts from their confinement. He works his way up slightly caressing, squeezeing and lightly jiggleing my breasts as I feel my them begin to relax.

All of a sudden I feel Jarrod sliding closer to me. I can feel my thigh against his and his hot breath against my neck. He then leans in for a kiss. I can't help but kiss him back with such passion as I am completely wet now just waiting for him to enter. I let out another low moan as I feel him remove one hand from my breast and place it on my thigh continuing to caress my other breast. He then starts to slide his hand from my thigh slowly up until he reaches my shorts. He keeps sliding his hand until he reaches my now dripping parts.

I spare no time and take Jarrod's shorts off. With this I notice his hand is trembling against my inner thighs and making them jiggle slightly. He finally removes his hand from my breast and pulls off my shorts. Still kissing him I pull him down on the bed as I am overcome with desire.

Jarrod finally slowly enters me and starts thrusting deep while never breaking our kiss. I can feel my thighs jiggleing against his hips with every strong thrust as his hands are placed on my cheeks. After only a few short moments I can feel his member starting to pulsate. I know he is entering the point of no return. I am nearing the point of no return as well,. I can feel my breath becoming more ragged and my thighs involuntary jiggling. He begins to slow his thrusts to allow himself to enjoy me for a few more min before filling me up. With this I can feel my core muscles begin to clench his member as my inner thighs jiggle strongly against his hips and thighs.

Jarrod then releases his hold on my cheeks, still kissing me, and starts massaging my thighs. I can't take it anymore and I wrap my legs around his body. He reaches for my calves and begins to massage my thighs and calves. With that my abs start convulsing as I finally reach the point of no return and begin to bathe his member. No sooner than I started to bathe his member I could feel him finally  filling me up.

All of a sudden I felt Jarrod's hands brushing across my cheeks. Although dry, (only a slight bit of perspiration from the previous activities), I suddenly felt this loving gesture spring a sea of tears into my eyes. I gave him a loving smile as they finally finished filling and spilled over.

May 15, 2022 4:56 am  #2226

Anna's pov:

I notice William is discretely looking as I admire my figure in the mirror. I wonder what he is thinking, but I don't say anything I just go get dressed. I choose a short sleeve top with a pink paisley pattern on it, jeans and black flats. (I try to wear clothes that are slightly tighter as I know I won't be able to wear them for quite a while once my body changes).

William surprised me as soon as I finished getting dressed by hugging me from behind. Startled I let out a little yelp. He apologized for startling me. He then told me that he noticed that I was checking out my figure in the mirror and that no matter how I look or how my body changes he will always think of me as beautiful.  Also he reassured me that he would never have feelings again for anyone else as he realizes that I'm the love of his life whom he wants to spend the rest of his life with. I can't help but smile as I feel my eyes filling up with happy tears; this time, however none of them spill over. He then  leans in and kisses the side of my neck while beginning to caress my waist. He then sensually and lovingly slides them down to my hips then he removes his hands before we get too aroused.

William then goes to get dressed as I down a quick bowl of cereal. (I can't afford to skip any meals). We then walk hand in hand out of the house and part to our cars. I realize I'm going to be two hrs late at the least by the time I get to work, but I'm not too worried. I spend the majority of the drive rehearsing what I'm going to tell my boss.

May 15, 2022 6:23 am  #2227

Emily's POV

Amanda's funeral was horrible. Having to suppress my grief for the girl I loved was more than I could bear, so I didn't attend the wake but went home

Only then did I find that Amanda's mother had allowed the others to take something from her wardrobe which made things even worse

I had to get away from London, from these feelings that threatened to explode. And I nearly managed to escape, until Kate found me

'You are not breaking Sophie's heart all over again' she said 'I'm not going to let you'

'OH PUSH OFF, KATE!' I screamed at her as a sob burst from my throat. 'YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH. YOU JUST LIVE IN YOUR OWN HAPPY BUBBLE, NEVER CARING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. JUST SOD OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE'

'You don't intimidate me Emily' Kate said to me, as tears streamed down my face 'I can say the F word just as loud and just as much as you.'

'Just go Kate' I repeated quieter this time and without swearing as my tears continued to stream down my face. Kate's eyes filled with tears but she did turn round and leave

May 15, 2022 6:34 am  #2228

Caitlin's POV

Seeing Kate cry for the second time in a month wasn't nice, especially since I knew why she was crying this time

'I just wanted my best friends to be happy' she sobbed, tears running down her cheeks. 'For one glorious summer they were.'

'Love can be like that' I informed her quietly. 'Some of us are lucky to have uncomplicated relationships. Others like me and Sophie are destined to go through pain, before we meet 'The One''

Kate wiped her tears

'You could meet your girlfriend again' she said. It was my turn to have tears run down my cheeks

'It's not going to happen babe' I replied softly. The bell rang for Kate's next class so she said goodbye and left.

I wiped my tears away and played with my boot zips for a minute, pulling them down to the ankle and zipping them up again enjoying the sound. Another tear welled in my eye as I thought of my love. After a minute or two my tear still impressively hanging on under my right eye, I decided to head to the library to do some work

Last edited by reptongeek (May 15, 2022 12:50 pm)

May 16, 2022 5:33 am  #2229

Billie's POV

'The Courier, Chapter 1' I recited. 'Jamal nervously looked around the pub, expecting any minute to see the glint of an automatic pistol that would signal trouble with a capital T'

It didn’t take long for me to choose another book series for me and Gemma to read. It had to be The Sisterhood of Nine. When I was growing up I used to sneakily read the books in bookstores as I lived in a very Conservative town and the very un-PC nature of the stories was more than a little controversial

The main group in the stories were nine bisexual girl amateur detectives - hence the controversial part - all of whom had one boyfriend and one girlfriend during the series. Two of the girls, Sally and Kira even got married to each other.

This first book was about a courier who needed a bodyguard to deliver a computer disk to somebody and it was still as thrilling reading it now as it was back then

We both read two chapters each and decided to stop to have our lunch

'It's such a good series' Gemma said. 'Thanks for choosing it' I began fondling her boot toes and scratching one of the zips with a nail as tears filled my eyes. I was glad she loved my choice as I had been nervous hoping she would like it

After our lunch we walked back home

Last edited by reptongeek (May 16, 2022 12:42 pm)

May 16, 2022 11:55 pm  #2230

I feel her cheeks a bit moist with sweat but no tears, suddenly, to my surprise, a sea of tears flood her cheeks, I guess it was the gesture of brushing her cheeks. Hot tears slowly crawl down Camilla's cheeks, I lean and rub my cheek against hers, transferring her tears to my cheek at the same time I cup her other cheek, wiping her tears before they drip off.

After about 30 seconds I remove my cheek from hers and kiss a couple of tears, brushing from under her eye to her tears with the back of my fingers. I smile at her: "Baby, I don't know what caused your tears, thank you for this beautiful gift. I have good news for you tomorrow, we are sailing on a boat".

Board footera