You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2022 3:46 am  #2331

Re: Movie night

I guess my spinning really did something  to Jarrod as he lifts me with one arm mid spin. I could feel my abs pushing against his shoulder as he continues to hold my thighs with one hand. He starts walking towards the car and I begin to kick him playfully with my legs as I know he likes to see my thighs jiggle as well as feel my quads jiggle against his shoulder and my calves hit his hands every now and then.. I could feel his body tense every now and then. I knew he was almost at the point of no return.

As soon as we reached the car, Jarrod released my body as he opened the door and placed me in my seat delicately. He then quickly got into the drivers seat and before I knew it we were at our hotel. We then quickly headed to our room. Jarrod spared no time slaming the door shut. I knew what he was thinking, it was almost as if I could read his mind.

I motioned for Jarrod to sit on the bed. As soon as he sat I stood up in front of him and began to take another spin in my dress, teasing him as I could see his member was still at attention from earlier.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 21, 2022 3:47 am)

June 21, 2022 4:32 am  #2332

Anna's pov:

William finishes wiping the last of my tears as well as their streaks, lovingly from my cheeks with the hand that still remained on my face. I then felt him place his hand on my inner thigh as it begins to jiggle. As soon as my thigh stopped jiggling I let out a surprised yelp as I felt his hand on my already wet core.

William then looked at me deep into my eyes with a deep lust. It made my body tingle all over as he then quickly laid me on my back. Within seconds I feel him enter me with his member, but also this time it felt somewhat different. I then realized he also had one of his fingers inside me at the same time. I couldn't help but let my body involuntary shudder from this new found sensation. With that he began to slowly thrust alternateing between thrusting with his member and his finger. I was so turned on by this new sensation that it didn't even take me five min before I could feel myself reaching the point of no return. I let out an ear piercing scream of pleasure as my whole body begins to tremble

My inner thighs began to jiggle against William's outer thighs. My breasts started bouncing, and my abs trembling as I finally bathed his member. I then felt his whole body begin to tremble as he brought his hands to my outer thighs, then sliding them to my inner thighs. As he was getting lost in the jiggling of my every muscle I guess he could no longer contain himself and he began to fill me up squeezing my inner thighs.

After a min William finally looked up from the strong gaze he had on my thighs and met my eyes in a most loving gaze. I couldn't help but feel a smile spreading quickly across my face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 21, 2022 4:36 am)

June 21, 2022 5:41 am  #2333

Sophie's POV

I was in my living room at home, my booted legs up on the sofa. I knew my sister would have something to say about that but I didn't care

Tears were running down my cheeks as I sat thinking about Emily. We were together but I was still unhappy. The rebuilding of trust was taking time and I wasn't sure if I could wait much longer

I thought about Kate, who had seen off Rachel as she flew to Seoul for her latest stage of her championship. After finishing that one she would be immediately flying to Tokyo for the fourth stage. As a result she would be away for a month. I wanted to be able to do that. Allow my girlfriend to be apart from me for a small amount of time with a guarantee that she wouldn't cheat on me

One of my tears fell onto my left boot and I wiped it away before it reached the crinkles. I played with my boot zips, then pulled out and retied my ponytail feeling restless

I should probably do some homework I thought. I wiped away the last few tears that were still in my eyes and went upstairs to my room

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 21, 2022 8:34 am  #2334

Billie's POV

I felt a tear stream down the left hand side of my face as we pulled into the gate. I would soon be reunited with Gemma.

I had missed her during our week apart. But I had had a lovely time in Chicago nevertheless. During my solo trip I had managed to go to 30 stations which was a lot

I wiped my tear as I got up and took my carry on bag and walked off my plane. As I lifted my case off the Carousel a pair of hands gently covered my eyes and I knew - since I had done this to her myself, plus I knew her perfume - that my girlfriend had found me. My tears ran down my cheeks as I gave her a long loving hug.

We broke apart, Gemma also had tears running down her cheeks but despite this we just kissed not caring about our wet faces. After our kiss we wiped any excess tears away and went for some breakfast

June 21, 2022 1:31 pm  #2335

Camilla guides me to bed and motions me to sit there, as soon as I sit, she stands up, beginning to take another spin, I feel I can’t resist any longer, my hot vital fluids pushing to get out, seeing her chiseled thigh and calf muscles tense is too much to handle.

I strongly grasp her rock hard, yet silky smooth thighs, my fingers didn’t even make her muscles flinch, resisting the pressure of my hands and fingers.

With my hands still grasping her thighs she takes a step towards me. That’s it, my thumbs cleave her skin and quads as my hands bounce in waves following her now jiggling muscles as she places her foot on the floor. Two shots burst from my member straight to her legs. I feel my face blushing and hot like the load I just shot.

June 23, 2022 2:32 am  #2336

Jarrod grabs my thighs mid spin stopping me dead in my tracks. I then give him a sultry smile and step closer to him, placing my foot hard on the floor. I know how much he likes to watch/feel my thighs jiggle. As his hands begin to bounce with the force of my step I can feel a warmth on my legs that was unfamiliar. I looked down and quickly realized he couldn't contain his load. I blushed a little  as I had never experienced this before, but quickly began to smile as I looked up and saw him watching my expressions. I didn't want him to feel embarrassed.

"Have any left for round two?" I asked wanting to release my load as well as I was beginning to get seriously turned on knowing what just looking/touching me does to Jarrod. He doesn't even have to become one with me to experience the height of extacy.

June 23, 2022 6:08 am  #2337

Rachel's POV

I was in my hostel near VHS Medical Centre station in Seoul making my final preparations

Once my small shoulder bag was packed I picked up my phone and looked at the picture of Kate sitting on the steps in my house wearing her butler costume from The Spider in the Web and her black knee boots

A tear streamed down the right side of my face as I looked. I missed her so much. From here I was flying straight to Tokyo and then coming home, partly so I could avoid the Asian monsoon season

I wiped my tear and started to focus on my day's work. I will admit to being a little more stressed for this one than any of the others as I wanted it to go well. Following Tony's 45 hour attempt in January there had been a rule clarification sent out to all of us explaining which stations on the 1,3 and 4 lines we all had to visit as it wasn’t all of them. For the remaining lines - 2,5,6,7,8 and 9, it was all the stations

For my own attempt I had done a circular route which ended near where I had started, the tricky part was remembering all the double backs, as I had consistently missed Children's Grand Park when I had done my daily tracing of the route on my app

I couldn't resist one final look at my girlfriend's picture and once I had wiped the tears that ran down my cheeks, I got up ready to go

Last edited by reptongeek (June 23, 2022 6:09 am)

June 24, 2022 3:42 am  #2338

After noticing what just happened, Camilla asks if I have stamina for round 2. I pull her next to me, quickly slip her dress off, she helps unbuttoning my pants as well as my shirt, as I slip out of my clothes, she removes her bra and panties.

Knowing what turns both of us on, I slide down and start kissing her abs, she tenses it then relaxes, letting me feel her strong muscles and her soft skin. As I feel her needing release I softly grasp her thighs, she teases me doing the same thing she did with her abs, I feel my hands holding rock hard thighs, then they mold in my hands, allowing my fingers to sink in her relaxed muscles and skin as I continue to kiss the sides of her abs, going lower to her mound.

She thrusts against my face, seems she can't hold back any longer, I ask her to continue doing what she is doing with her thighs. I get up, kneeling in front of her, we slowly become one, as we thrust in contrary motion she is intermittently tensing and relaxing her thighs and calves, my fingers sinking and being pushed out by her outstanding muscles as my hand bounces and holds a steel firm pair of thighs, her calves, clashing against my ribcage, sometimes hard, sometimes jiggling like jello.

Feeling that perfect mix of strength and softness quickly brings me to the highest peak I have ever felt. My whole body starts to tremble as I shoot 8 full loads of life giving seeds, so strong I feel them hitting wall and bouncing back, even in spite of her waves of utmost pleasure.

Camilla is still trying to come down from the peak when I introduce a pair of fingers inside her, making her body tremble and her beautiful voice moans rather loud, changing the direction from coming down to going back to climax. Her beautiful thighs jiggle as she clasps my hand between them as I am bringing her to the point of no return.

When she finally is coming down, I wish I had a camera, she looks radiant with a big smile on her face, showing her white teeth as her lips form a mild curl, tears of sheer happiness and pleasure quickly filling her eyes, I kiss her lips and she instinctively closes her eyes... 

June 24, 2022 3:47 am  #2339

Tristan's POV:

Sunday night, after a hard day at the cafe, I watch the GP Monaco in a replay. I text Enid excited telling her that Checo Perez just won the Monaco GP, Sainz coming in a close second and Verstapeen in third place. I invite Enid to dinner next day, hoping she doesn't have much homework.

June 24, 2022 6:07 am  #2340

Enid's POV

I was walking back to my dorm after a study session, when Tristan texted me the result of the Monaco GP

I told him I had heard the result as I had been checking throughout my study session

'If you have recorded the replay would like to see it' I texted. 'Can't guarantee I'll cry though!'

I saw Robyn and Marie up ahead. As I predicted they were becoming fast friends and they always had lunch together in the canteen during class days and a weekly game of air hockey

They said goodbye with a fist bump and went to their respective dorms. A tear slid down my right cheek as I watched them. I loved their friendship, it was just perfect

I took a picture of my tear and looked at it. It really was a good one with a lovely streak. I sent it to Tristan with a message

'Me crying after seeing Robyn and Marie together. They are both such besties'

Board footera