You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



July 12, 2022 2:40 pm  #1


Self-obs

A self-obs from today (I feel like I cry a lot for a guy), just me this time, my friend wasn't there. I kind of just randomly started feeling emotional and felt my eyes tearing up. I was half lying down on my bed, but when I felt my eyes watering, I sat upright because for no particular reason, I wanted my tears to run down my cheeks and not my nose (don't ask me why, I honestly don't know, it was just random).

And sure enough, once I sat upright, a tear ran down my left cheek, and then another one along with a tear down my right cheek. Then more and more tears just started flowing out of my left eye, but strangely, only one or two more teardrops came out of my right eye. All the tears ran down the same streak made by the first tears to run down each cheek. I didn't sob or anything, I just sat there with quiet tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. Eventually, the tears slowed down and stopped, and I wiped both my cheeks with my fingers.

I felt really good after the cry , it's actually been a while since I had this kind of silent and extremely tearful cry, it felt like my eyes just pumped out buckets of tears and it felt good.

 

July 12, 2022 2:46 pm  #2


Re: Self-obs

Hey, I'm glad you felt better, I find it interesting, and rather unusual, that a steady stream of tears runs down the same streak, in my experience when tears are plenty, they tend to make new streaks. By the way, how much is too much to cry for a guy?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 12, 2022 2:46 pm)

 

July 12, 2022 5:30 pm  #3


Re: Self-obs

cube root wrote:

A self-obs from today (I feel like I cry a lot for a guy), just me this time, my friend wasn't there. I kind of just randomly started feeling emotional and felt my eyes tearing up. I was half lying down on my bed, but when I felt my eyes watering, I sat upright because for no particular reason, I wanted my tears to run down my cheeks and not my nose (don't ask me why, I honestly don't know, it was just random).

And sure enough, once I sat upright, a tear ran down my left cheek, and then another one along with a tear down my right cheek. Then more and more tears just started flowing out of my left eye, but strangely, only one or two more teardrops came out of my right eye. All the tears ran down the same streak made by the first tears to run down each cheek. I didn't sob or anything, I just sat there with quiet tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. Eventually, the tears slowed down and stopped, and I wiped both my cheeks with my fingers.

I felt really good after the cry , it's actually been a while since I had this kind of silent and extremely tearful cry, it felt like my eyes just pumped out buckets of tears and it felt good.

And did you notice where these tears landed or pooled together somehow, and if so how much or what size it looked ? BTW, did you see your friend doing the same sometimes or do you know if she would do that too one way or another ?


Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites thingsĀ http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif
 

July 12, 2022 9:25 pm  #4


Re: Self-obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Hey, I'm glad you felt better, I find it interesting, and rather unusual, that a steady stream of tears runs down the same streak, in my experience when tears are plenty, they tend to make new streaks. By the way, how much is too much to cry for a guy?

I guess it helped that I kept my head still and also I wasn't sobbing and hence moving my face muscles much to cause the tears to fall in multiple streams. Also, the tears fell qute fast, so there wasn't time for the streaks to dry up so that new tears would create a new streak, I guess it's just the property of water to naturally combine with water that's already there.

Haha, for your question, I don't know. It's just that there's like a general expectation that men don't cry much, and I definitely have seen females cry much more than other guys, but in the last few months, I've been crying quite frequently (almost once or twice a week at times, but at least 2-3 times a month).

     Thread Starter
 

July 12, 2022 9:28 pm  #5


Re: Self-obs

Massivetearslover wrote:

cube root wrote:

A self-obs from today (I feel like I cry a lot for a guy), just me this time, my friend wasn't there. I kind of just randomly started feeling emotional and felt my eyes tearing up. I was half lying down on my bed, but when I felt my eyes watering, I sat upright because for no particular reason, I wanted my tears to run down my cheeks and not my nose (don't ask me why, I honestly don't know, it was just random).

And sure enough, once I sat upright, a tear ran down my left cheek, and then another one along with a tear down my right cheek. Then more and more tears just started flowing out of my left eye, but strangely, only one or two more teardrops came out of my right eye. All the tears ran down the same streak made by the first tears to run down each cheek. I didn't sob or anything, I just sat there with quiet tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. Eventually, the tears slowed down and stopped, and I wiped both my cheeks with my fingers.

I felt really good after the cry , it's actually been a while since I had this kind of silent and extremely tearful cry, it felt like my eyes just pumped out buckets of tears and it felt good.

And did you notice where these tears landed or pooled together somehow, and if so how much or what size it looked ? BTW, did you see your friend doing the same sometimes or do you know if she would do that too one way or another ?

No, my tears didn't actually fall off my face, I guess my beard prevented that from happening, so just a single streak from my eyes down to my chin on both cheeks.

Not sure what you mean by seeing my friend "doing the same thing"? I've seen her cry and seen tears run down her cheeks, not sure whether that's what you're asking about?

     Thread Starter
 

July 13, 2022 6:12 pm  #6


Re: Self-obs

cube root wrote:

Massivetearslover wrote:

cube root wrote:

A self-obs from today (I feel like I cry a lot for a guy), just me this time, my friend wasn't there. I kind of just randomly started feeling emotional and felt my eyes tearing up. I was half lying down on my bed, but when I felt my eyes watering, I sat upright because for no particular reason, I wanted my tears to run down my cheeks and not my nose (don't ask me why, I honestly don't know, it was just random).

And sure enough, once I sat upright, a tear ran down my left cheek, and then another one along with a tear down my right cheek. Then more and more tears just started flowing out of my left eye, but strangely, only one or two more teardrops came out of my right eye. All the tears ran down the same streak made by the first tears to run down each cheek. I didn't sob or anything, I just sat there with quiet tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. Eventually, the tears slowed down and stopped, and I wiped both my cheeks with my fingers.

I felt really good after the cry , it's actually been a while since I had this kind of silent and extremely tearful cry, it felt like my eyes just pumped out buckets of tears and it felt good.

And did you notice where these tears landed or pooled together somehow, and if so how much or what size it looked ? BTW, did you see your friend doing the same sometimes or do you know if she would do that too one way or another ?

No, my tears didn't actually fall off my face, I guess my beard prevented that from happening, so just a single streak from my eyes down to my chin on both cheeks.

Not sure what you mean by seeing my friend "doing the same thing"? I've seen her cry and seen tears run down her cheeks, not sure whether that's what you're asking about?

Ok, fair enough ! Well, I mean just the same I asked about you : which means tears landing or pooled together over some spot, for instance...although I guess it sure might be unlikely for you to notice that considering you've mostly seen her socially distant (on webcam) if I'm correct, is that right ?


Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites thingsĀ http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif
 

July 18, 2022 7:49 am  #7


Re: Self-obs

Great obs, sounds like you cry quite a bit and I'd love it if you shared more obs!

Kinda weird question but did you keep your eyes open or closed?

The reason I ask is I always find it fascinating whether someone shuts their eyes or keeps them open/blinking. I find I tend to prefer it when people keep their eyes open, that way you can see the tears in their eyes and the entire process of falling from their eyes.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum