You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2022 10:58 pm  #1

Is the Meetup Board Closed?

I was curious about the Meetup board, but it looks like it's closed for replies, so no one can post a topic there. Do the rules still allow people to suggest meetups? If so, please find my proposal below. If not, please let me know and I will edit out that portion of the post right away.

I personally wouldn't want to meet in real life, but I think that voice chatting anonymously over Skype might be fun. If you're interested, feel free to message me. I'm female (well, gender-flexible but leaning female and assigned female at birth) seeking a man who's interested in crying, recounting self obs, or roleplaying emotionally vulnerable scenarios. I'm about to turn 24 and seeking someone who is also in their mid 20s. Also, for the sake of disclosure, I am in a polyamorous relationship. I currently have one partner.

My goal is to be 100% comforting and gentle and to let you tell me anything and relieve stress with me. I am very non-judgemental of unique life situations, beliefs, and kink interests (partly because I am fairly unusual myself), so I hope to be a good listener. Of course, I'm sure that would require building up a lot of trust, so I wouldn't want to do anything intense right away. I'd rather take it slow, message back and forth for a while and have at least one kink-free call to get to know each other as people.

I don't cry easily and I'm not at all interested in my own tears, but I could share stories with someone I trust.

Last edited by The Rescuer (July 18, 2022 11:13 pm)

July 18, 2022 11:13 pm  #2

Re: Is the Meetup Board Closed?

Wow, I share pics and chat (including voice) with a couple of members of the community, I am open to facilitate your proposal, we use discord mainly, and on occasions audios or videos are shared via email. Whatever you have in mind let me know and I'll see how to make it happen.

July 20, 2022 4:05 pm  #3

The Rescuer wrote:

I was curious about the Meetup board, but it looks like it's closed for replies, so no one can post a topic there. Do the rules still allow people to suggest meetups? If so, please find my proposal below. If not, please let me know and I will edit out that portion of the post right away.

I personally wouldn't want to meet in real life, but I think that voice chatting anonymously over Skype might be fun. If you're interested, feel free to message me. I'm female (well, gender-flexible but leaning female and assigned female at birth) seeking a man who's interested in crying, recounting self obs, or roleplaying emotionally vulnerable scenarios. I'm about to turn 24 and seeking someone who is also in their mid 20s. Also, for the sake of disclosure, I am in a polyamorous relationship. I currently have one partner.

My goal is to be 100% comforting and gentle and to let you tell me anything and relieve stress with me. I am very non-judgemental of unique life situations, beliefs, and kink interests (partly because I am fairly unusual myself), so I hope to be a good listener. Of course, I'm sure that would require building up a lot of trust, so I wouldn't want to do anything intense right away. I'd rather take it slow, message back and forth for a while and have at least one kink-free call to get to know each other as people.

I don't cry easily and I'm not at all interested in my own tears, but I could share stories with someone I trust.

The Meetup has been unlocked, see as you fit, have a beautiful day.

July 21, 2022 1:13 am  #4

Thank you! I'll repost over there as well. I don't use discord, but if I ever do make one, I'll let you know.

Board footera