You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2022 10:20 pm  #61

Re: Started a Crying Girl Supercut YouTube Channel

New Bruna Marquezine supercut! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88DYkay1J4E
This one is for her debut Netflix show Maldivas. The crazy thing is the show only came out a few days ago so this has been an insane turnaround for me. (I've been ill and had nothing better to do, don't expect this trend to continue haha)

Also, the video was coming in a bit short so I added some Instagram clips such as her Blue Beetle casting reaction I posted about not too long ago.

Frankly, given that Maldivas only has 7 relatively short episodes it's really impressive how much crying she did, I wish some of the scenes were longer though as it's a very fast paced show.

Fingers crossed for lots of crying in Blue Beetle next year. I'm not aware of any other projects she's working on so I suspect it'll be a while before the next Bruna video. I'll probably start focusing on other Brazilian actresses soon.

June 20, 2022 12:28 pm  #62

Is this girl an amazing crier, she looks more mature in this video, she has perfected her tears and I have noticed she doesn't refuse having them taken care of, I love her.

June 21, 2022 4:54 pm  #63

Nice video as always, not my favorite but still some good crying. I guess for my personal favorite, I'm kinda torn between the girl from Heroes, Adelaide Kane, and the other Brazilian girl, though Lisa soberno and the girl from Coronation street Are also fantastic. I started looking through one of your full show playlists of this south Asian show "Chandni", as I vaguely remember watching some scenes from that posted here previously, and I must say I'm blown away by the tear shedding of the main actress. Would love to see a supercut of that show! Also the Filipino show annasandra something. Gorgeous crying in both.

Ps - excuse any typos, I'm on mobile

July 25, 2022 10:03 pm  #64

I'm back and I've got a new setup that should allow me to crank out videos faster... hopefully!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrEXcQ6nVbU
This is my first video with Tais Araujo, a darker skinned Brazilian girl I'm obsessed with. I plan to make several more videos with her, and actually this one will probably be the shortest - one of her later telenovelas could end up being the longest video to date.

Some of my favorite parts of this video:
0:30 - 1:25: She is dripping tears all over the place including visible splashes on her clothes and skin. A man also strokes the tears on her chin
1:42: A slow zoom out from an extreme close up of her eye shedding a tear
7:00 and 7:45: Perfect falling tears

One last thing, for the thumbnail I decided not to include the '# crying scenes' text. Do you prefer it like this? I'm debating re-uploading all the thumbnails without text so that they don't get in the way of the screenshot collage. 

Last edited by OnlyTears (July 25, 2022 10:04 pm)

July 25, 2022 10:22 pm  #65

I agree with you, rather see tears than letters

July 25, 2022 10:33 pm  #66

OnlyTears wrote:

I'm back and I've got a new setup that should allow me to crank out videos faster... hopefully!
This is my first video with Tais Araujo, a darker skinned Brazilian girl I'm obsessed with. I plan to make several more videos with her, and actually this one will probably be the shortest - one of her later telenovelas could end up being the longest video to date.

0:30 - 1:25: She is dripping tears all over the place including visible splashes on her clothes and skin. A man also strokes the tears on her chin

One last thing, for the thumbnail I decided not to include the '# crying scenes' text. Do you prefer it like this? I'm debating re-uploading all the thumbnails without text so that they don't get in the way of the screenshot collage. 

Beautiful crying, and she has her tears taken care of a few times, lovely.

July 26, 2022 12:14 am  #67

OnlyTears wrote:

She is the greatest. If you're planning to do Viver a Vida....I cannot wait!!!

July 26, 2022 7:27 am  #68

truffle wrote:

She is the greatest. If you're planning to do Viver a Vida....I cannot wait!!!

Yes, definitely! That’s the first show of her I discovered so it has a special place in my heart and it’s one of the very best (I believe clips were posted on here ages ago, it might be the very thing that got me into Brazilian shows)

The one challenge is I’ve been unable to find a good HD source for the whole show. Some of it was posted last year after some re-run but the later episodes are all missing. The majority of what is available is very low res.

I’ll probably go through Tais’ shows I can find in chronological order (alternating with other girls of course) so will get to VaV a while later, hopefully by then I’ll have a good source for the whole show.

The big one I was thinking of is actually Da Cor do Pecado (2004), she cries over 100 times in that.

July 26, 2022 1:18 pm  #69

OnlyTears wrote:

Amazing video! Her tears are so beautiful!

Board footera