You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2022 9:45 pm  #2631

Re: Movie night

Melissa's pov:

As soon as we sit down my brother compliments Lisa on her outfit. So far a good start I silently think to myself.

After a few sec Lisa responds with a quick thank you.

August 2, 2022 12:56 am  #2632

I feel myself blushing, as I now know it's an irrational thought but I have always had a fixation (fascination) with thighs and calves, when William started sharing my childhood behavior towards my legs, honestly I even preferred long sleeve shirts or sweater even if the weather was hot, now my arms are quite well built and toned, I don't mind showing off my body and still, I'd rather have pants than shorts (except when I want to feel Camilla's skin in public). I feel my cheeks getting hot when he said I always tested my thighs when I was a teenager. He even mentions my ex, and on top of that he asks Camilla if at any point she became self conscious of her thighs when I jiggled them; honestly, I am also interested in that answer.

When Camilla answers that she isn't self conscious and that gestures is a way to show that she's mine, I reaffirm, I turn to look at her eyes, smiling as I grasp her upper thigh, giving it a soft squeeze and jiggling it, saying: "That's my girl, she knows she has breathtakingly perfect legs, doesn't mind showing them off and allows me to enjoy them, no matter who is present, no matter where we are." I lean on her thigh, giving her a passionate kiss as I caress her silky cheek with my free hand.

August 2, 2022 1:07 am  #2633

William's POV:

I am dumbfounded when I hear Camilla nonchalantly saying she is not self conscious at all, even I try to work out (even though I haven't reached the point desired yet), I get quite turned on when Anna makes my legs jiggle like jello but self conscious if it is in public (especially if wearing shorts). Jarrod flaunts her in front of us as I see him jiggle Camilla's thigh, giving her a passionate kiss afterwards, sweetly caressing her cheek with his free hand.

I turn and look at Anna and ask her, do you feel the same as Camilla when I lovingly make your thighs jiggle in a public place? Because I honestly get turned on when you caress my legs in general, but I kind of feel like Jarrod when it comes to having my thighs jiggle in public. I smile sheepishly.

August 2, 2022 1:16 am  #2634

Tristan's POV:

Lisa just responds with a quick thank you, let's see how the lunch develops. Our dishes arrive and before eating I make a prayer thanking God for the food. I see the girls...

During lunch I ask Lisa: "What is your field in college?" I wait for her answer then ask her: "Do you parents pay your school or do you have a job?" I take a bite of my delicious dish.

August 2, 2022 4:18 am  #2635

As soon as I tell Jarrod I am not self conscious about my legs/thighs he smiles lovingly then he grabs my upper thighs giving them a soft squeeze then he jiggles them. He then proved how much he loved what I said by saying that I know I have beautiful legs and I don't mind showing them off. He also said how happy he was that I allowed him to enjoy them no matter who is around or where we are. He then leaned on my thigh, gave me a passionate, breath taking kiss and caressed my cheek with his free hand.

I then hear William ask Anna the same question Jarrod just asked me. I'm guessing out of curiosity.

August 2, 2022 4:33 am  #2636

Anna's pov:

After Camilla says she is not self conscious about her legs/thighs being jiggled in public Jarrod says that he knows Camilla knows she has beautiful legs and doesn't mind showing them off. He then said how happy he was she allowed him to enjoy them no matter where they were or who was around.

As soon as Jarrod finished talking I guess curiosity got the best of William as he asked me the same question. He asked me how I felt when he jiggled my thighs in public. Then stated that he got really turned on when I caressed his legs except in public as he didn't think his legs were perfect.

"Well, I personally think your legs are perfect wether we are alone or in public, but if you'd prefer I just keep caressing your legs to when we are alone I will respect your feelings." I began trying to be understanding of William's feelings. "And to answer your question, I know my legs aren't perfect but since you love my thighs so much that you can't help but make them jiggle in public that makes me feel special enough to not mind so much that they aren't perfect." I finished looking at William for his reaction.

August 2, 2022 4:46 am  #2637

Melissa's pov:

We order and wait for our food in relative silence wondering who is going to break it first. As soon as our food arrives my brother breaks the silence by saying a prayer. I look over and see Lisa is silently praying with him. (I didn't realize she was religious) so I silently join them.

No sooner had my brother finished his prayer than he spoke again. This time asking Lisa some questions to get to know her better. He asked her what she was studying in college and if her patents paid for her schooling or if she had a job. I wondered if she'd answer him or if she'd think he was being to invasive.

A few sec goes by then I hear Lisa begin to speak "Well, right now I am studying business with a minor in psychology. I'm hoping someday to be able to open my own practice and figured a degree in business would help me with that. And as to who pays my tuition; although my parents do have a bit of money they've encouraged me to get a job instead of them supporting me. I work part time in the schools disability office, so don't worry I can hold my own and treat your sister right." Lisa finished taking another bite of her food.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 2, 2022 4:47 am)

August 2, 2022 7:49 am  #2638

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma stood up to clap along with our fellow audience members as The Crucible came to a close. The ending was so powerful it caused tears to stream down our faces

We weren't the only ones crying. Kate's friend Evelyn had introduced us to her Aunt Lynn and Aunt Daniela before the play began and during the ending I sneaked a look at the tears running down Daniela's cheeks

Caitlin came to see us again, her eyes full of tears asking us to tell Robyn she loved her present. It was a lovely photo frame of the two of them together and a small pewter model of the Empire State Building

She gave us Robyn's present and me and Gemma gave her another emotional hug as tears ran down our cheeks

After Caitlin had left we waited amongst the throng of people for Kate to join us

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 2, 2022 8:07 am  #2639

Emily's POV

I sat in bed for a minute, not wanting to go to sleep just yet. My recent kiss with Anna still lingered in my memory. The feel of her lips on mine, the scrape of her boot heels on the kitchen floor and her tears running down her cheeks

She had explained that since she had come out as a lesbian she hadn't had a first kiss yet, and since I was now single and unattached, she wanted me to be her 'first'

'If you aren't ready for another relationship I understand' she said. She looked beautiful in the starlight of the kitchen, her long blonde hair in a ponytail, her face glistening with tears

I closed my eyes. Liking girls because they looked pretty when they cried was how I got into this mess in the first place

I had seen Amanda when she had gone down into Chesham for lunch one day during school. She had allowed Samantha, Sophie's best friend to initiate a relationship with her for a month or two. This had ended, but despite knowing it was for a limited time and that Samantha was only bicurious and not bisexual, and that it had been her decision to allow it, she was still grieving.

As soon as I saw those tears run down her cheeks, my heart melted and within a few moments, J was stroking her ponytailed hair, and her fringe and wiping her tears.

And kissing her.

How in the world nobody at school had seen us I never quite new, but until that day when Sophie saw us by the bins at my house I managed to keep my two relationships separate.

And then Amanda had died, plunging me into an intolerable grief and ending my very shaky relationship with Sophie

I snuggled down under the covers as a tear leaked from my eye and soaked into my pillow

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 2, 2022 1:29 pm  #2640

I see William got engaged in the conversation as he asks Anna the same question he asked Camilla. Anna answers that she thinks his legs are perfect but if he doesn't like having them caressed in public she can refrain from doing so, then adds that even though she knows her legs are not perfect but seeing he likes her thighs so much, him jiggling them only makes her feel special.

I never thought William had that insecurity in himself too, when we were boys he really liked using shorts and when he met Anna I remember he went to the gym always in shorts, it didn't matter if it was cold outside. I look at Anna and say: "Anna, you are also a very beautiful woman, you are still very young and with joy, I see you are renewing your relationship. I have seen you used to dress in a way that your whole body was covered, I'm glad you are starting to show your toned arms and your shapely thighs, as I have noticed how much William loves when you dress like that. Never think you are not beautiful, I know you are starting a difficult time for your body, but this is a gift from God, your body will temporarily change, but you can get back to your former body after delivery, whenever you feel too big remember that, as soon as the baby is born, you can work your way back. And if you need support, you know Camilla and I are here for you 24/7, we love you."

I caress Camilla's thigh from the hem of her short to her knee (I still had my hand on Camilla's thigh) and turn to look at her, leaning for a kiss.

Board footera