You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2022 1:15 pm  #2651

Re: Movie night

After caressing Jarrod's calf with my shin a few more times I feel him return the favor. I get a tingling sensation throughout my body every time his shin rubs against my calf (similar to the feeling I get when I'm aroused). I'm happy when he agrees to call it an early night after dessert. We then eat our main course rather quietly processing what we have heard from each other.

August 3, 2022 1:19 pm  #2652

Anna's pov:

After William brings the main dish to the table he answers my previous statement. He says he'll gladly go maternity shopping with me the next available afternoon we have off together (as he's still only working mornings and I'm only working every other day having Tuesday and Thursday off). He then jiggles my thigh before he begins to we be the main course. The rest of the dinner was rather quiet except for Jarrod saying that he thought he and Camilla should turn in early tonight just after dessert as its been a long day for them.

August 3, 2022 1:24 pm  #2653

Melissa's pov:

After my brother finishes speaking Lisa says she already feels like the most beautiful and lucky girl in the world just being with me. I can't help but to have a huge smile start to spread across my face.

With that my brother gives me a big hug leaving room (inviting) Lisa to join. She happily joins the hug. Then before we break the hug my brother asks Lisa if she'd like to join us back at my house for a bit.

"Since you're only going to be here another two days I think you should spend time with your sister without me." Lisa says quickly.

We then break the hug and wait for my brother's answer before we get up to leave.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 3, 2022 1:25 pm)

August 3, 2022 1:25 pm  #2654

William brings in tiramisu, my favorite dessert, I really enjoy it and don't want to finish it, but just thinking of "my second dessert" I finish it a quicker than I would have liked, giving Camilla a kiss with the last bite of it still in my mouth. After the quick kiss I turn to look at William and Anna: "Thank you for a heartfelt welcome and for your hospitality, we have to excuse ourselves as we are a bit tired of the long flight, see you tomorrow, have a beautiful night". A little before I finish talking I discreetly jiggle Camilla's inner thigh, letting her know we are going to our room.

August 3, 2022 1:29 pm  #2655

William's POV:

Jarrod and Camilla excuse themselves early, since it's still around 6:00 and even though I did all the cooking, I don't feel sleepy yet, I turn to look at Anna: "Well, seems we'll be alone for a while, would you like to go for a walk, watch a movie or just cuddle a little in the sofa?". I look at Jarrod and Camilla: "Good night guys, have a good, restful night, are you going back to your house tomorrow or are you staying a little extra time?"

August 3, 2022 1:33 pm  #2656

Tristan's POV:

Lisa joins the hug, I feel this relationship could be really special. I ask Lisa if she wants to come with us, she says that since I'll be here only a couple of days, I should spend time alone with my sister. I reply: "Well, Mel will go see me and our parents in a couple of months and you, I don't know when I will see you again. Just thinking".

I give Melissa a loving look and take her hand.

August 3, 2022 7:28 pm  #2657

Enid's POV

Tristan finally replied to my message, saying he had cleared the air with Melissa and her girlfriend. This was good news.

I apologised profusely over the phone not caring about the tears that were streaming down my face

He was staying another couple of days, but he said he would love it if I could meet him at the airport for a nice reunion. I said I would if I could manage it

I looked up from my bench to see Robyn and Marie walk to Robyn's dorm. They gave each other a fist bump goodnight and Marie walked back to her dorm

Another tear ran down my left cheek. Their friendship was adorable and it gave me a warm feeling inside. I got up and walked to my own dorm

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 4, 2022 1:18 am  #2658

After a quick dessert, one of Jarrod's favorites, he thanks William and Anna for their hospitality but says we've had a long day of flying and feel it best if we turn in early. William wishes us a good night then asks if we plan in staying another day or if we're leaving in the morning.

"I hope you don't mind, but since Jarrod scheduled it so we could have three extra days off after our honeymoon would you mind having us for another day? We'd leave the morning after next." I say hoping I wasn't being too forward.

August 4, 2022 1:28 am  #2659

Anna's pov:

I'm surprised as during dessert Jarrod tells us he and Camilla plan to turn in early. William mentioned at the beginning of dessert that he made tiramisu as it was Jarrod's favorite. I understand when Jarrod explains they have had a long day as they were on a long plane trip back from Ireland.

As William is telling Jarrod and Camilla good night he asks Jarrod how many days they plan on staying with us. Camilla steps forward and says they have three more vacation days (today being one) and if we wouldn't mind their company for another day and night.

"I don't see why not as long as William is good with it." I say as Jarrod and Camilla head upstairs.

As soon as they are out of sight William asks me what I'd like to do for the rest of the evening. Go for a walk, watch a movie or just cuddle.

"I wouldn't mind going for a walk. The dishes can wait until later." I say secretly vowing to do them when we get back since William did all the cooking.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 4, 2022 1:29 am)

August 4, 2022 1:38 am  #2660

After William wishes us a good night, Camilla asks if we can stay an extra day and leave the morning after, William smiles and says it's our house and we can stay as long as we wish. I take Camilla's hand and the luggage with my free hand and head to our room.

As soon as we are in the room, I close (and lock) the door, invite Camilla to the bed and ask her if she feels comfortable in her clothes or if she wants to get naked. I get quickly slip out of my shorts and take off my shirt (I took the jacket off when I entered the house) and slowly crawl towards Camilla.

I noticed when we were at the table a turn on button for Camilla was her calves (who would have thought), so, as I crawl towards her I bend her legs and teasingly slide my forearms, caressing her calves. I lean towards her, my forearms pushing her soft muscles to the inner part of her leg as I kiss her exposed abs, then return to my original position, bringing her calf muscles to the outer part of her legs. I crawl forward still, her calves almost touching the back of her thighs, I lean and give her lips a peck then quickly return, I give her a smile. She seems to get what I am trying to achieve, as I see her blush and her body starts giving arousal signals. I give her quick pecks on her lips, as if I am doing push ups, making her calf muscles jiggle in a very sensual way.

I notice her body requesting me to become one with her, I ask her: " What do you want me to do to you next?"

Board footera