You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 9:33 pm  #2671

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

Before I get a chance to stand up to leave William takes my hand and brings it heavily to his quads, dropping my hand with his resting on top. I look around to see if anyone is looking but luckily no-one is as I notice a tent quickly forming in his shorts. I guess it was the impact of my hand against his quads as well as his thighs jiggleing against my hand from the impact.

William smiles at me and asks if we should continue this at home.

"I'd love that... If I can make it all the way home. If you couldn't tell I almost wet my pants when you jiggled and squeezed my inner thigh just moments ago." I say getting ready to stand up.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 4, 2022 9:33 pm)

August 4, 2022 9:36 pm  #2672

Melissa's pov:

As soon as we all sit down, my brother on one side and Lisa on the other I feel him drop his hand on my thigh, smiling at me.

As I scroll through Netflix I ask my brother as well as Lisa if anyone has a preference on what they'd like to watch.

August 4, 2022 10:27 pm  #2673

Camilla chooses to cuddle, open to have a quickie. I tease her entering then sliding out, smiling at her: “Let’s save energy for tomorrow “. I slide next to her and lay on my side, she gives her back to me and adjusts her body to fit against me. I feel the back of her thighs caressing my quads and her calves on my knees.

I bring my hand on top to her calf, softly caressing it, intermittently jiggling it and squeezing it. My member betrays me once more, standing firm against her rear. I kiss her hair, sliding my hand on bottom to her cheek.

August 5, 2022 1:47 am  #2674

William’s POV:

Anna teases me saying she would love to continue this at home, if she manages to get home, as she almost wet her hot pants.

I stand up and offer her a hand, she takes it and stands up, I pull her by her waist, seeing through my peripheral vision her thigh sexily jiggling as she takes a hard step when I pull her.

We walk like that the short way home. Once we arrive, I open the door for her, we get to the living room: “Did you enjoy our little walk? You said our adventure wasn’t over, shall we continue in the sofa or would you prefer the bed?”

August 5, 2022 2:35 am  #2675

Tristan’s POV:

Melissa asks us which movie we would like to watch, I reply: “Someone recommended me The 355, I’m not sure if Lisa has a different movie in mind”. I turn to look at Lisa.

August 5, 2022 3:34 am  #2676

After I decide it's best to just cuddle Jarrod agrees telling me we should save our energy for tomorrow anyways. He then slides next to me on his side. I slide my back against his abs molding my body to fit his; the back of my thighs caressing hid quads and my calves on his knees.

I'm so comfortable I can't help but start to doze off when all of a sudden I feel Jarrod's hand on top of my calf softly caressing, jiggling and squeezing it. I let out a small  gasp when I then feel his member at full attention poking my rear. I guess all it took was his hand on my calf. He tries to distract me and possibly himself by kissing my hair then sliding his hand to the bottom of my cheek.

As soon as Jarrod's hand reached my cheek his member betrayed him again and I could feel a bit of wetness bathing my rear. I decided not to say anything as I didn't want to embarrass him. I couldn't help let out a little smile as I feel so lucky to be found so attractive by such a wonderful and handsome man.

August 5, 2022 3:44 am  #2677

Anna's pov:

William offers me his hand to stand up then pulls me by the waist making me step hard. I guess he wanted to see my thighs jiggle. We walk home with his hands around my waist, him caressing my stomach every now and then. I finally realized my abs were not quite as firm as they were (due to me being pregnant) but I didn't care.

We took the short way home, arriving in just over 10 min. As soon as William opened the door for me he asked me if I enjoyed our walk.

"I had a very nice time." I said smiling at William

He then reminded me I said back at the park that our fun wasn't over. He asked me if I wanted to continue our fun on the sofa or the bed.

"Will I guess it's late enough that Jarrod and Camilla are in bed for the night, especially since they told us they were turning in early so how about the couch?" I say not wanting to wait to get to our room.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 5, 2022 3:45 am)

August 5, 2022 3:51 am  #2678

Melissa's pov:

My brother says he was recommended to watch the 355, but only if Lisa agrees. He looks at Lisa waiting for her response.

"I've never heard of it, but it's worth a watch if you want." Lisa says trying to be agreeable.

As I'm looking through Netflix I feel Lisa rest her head on my right shoulder. I smile as I press play.

August 5, 2022 11:04 am  #2679

Feeling her silky, smooth skin on her soft calf as well as her fair cheek is a sensorial overload, my member starts dripping. As soon as I feel that, I also feel a smile form in Camilla's face (as my hand is still on her cheek). I keep still and try to get some sleep, Camilla seems spent from the fulfilling sex we just had and she is already dozing off.

I kiss her goodnight and get to sleep extremely early, I guess it is between 7-8 pm.

Next morning I get up a little before 5:00 a.m. (I can't sleep that many hours), I love waking up with a smile, Camilla's body is still tightly leaning against mine, curled in my arms. I softly brush my thighs against the back of her thighs and my knees against her calves, getting up to do some laundry.

I pick up the luggage and go to the laundry room, set a washing machine with our clothes from the trip and go for a walk. When I get back from the walk, the machine had finished, I set up the drier and go do my anaerobic exercises. By the time I'm done, I pick up the clothes, pack our clothes except the outfits we will use today, I pick for myself the weatherproof shorts and hiking shoes with a fresh t-shirt and light jacket and for Camilla, her favorite convertible pants (hoping she indulges me converting them to shorts) with her hiking shoes and a sexy t-shirt that barely hints her abs. I place them on the bed and go prepare coffee.

August 5, 2022 11:54 am  #2680

William's POV:

Anna daringly (finally) chooses the sofa, we walk towards the sofa and before sitting down I kneel in front of her, untying her tennis shoes, I hold them so she steps out of them, then I caress from her ankles all the way up her calves, feeling her warmer than usual skin (guess the pregnancy is causing her temperature to rise), also feeling the sexy curvature of her calves, pass across the back of her knees, slide across her outer thighs, through her quads, ending in her inner thighs until I reach the hem of her hot pants (she wears comfortable clothes now that she is pregnant) feeling her thighs jiggle in anticipation. I slowly pull her hot pants down along with her wet panties. She takes out her shirt and bra. I quickly strip myself and guide her to lay on the sofa.

I lay behind her and whisper in her ear: "Do you realize how sexy you look when you wear these short hot pants? I noticed a few eyes turning to look at you at the park, and you know what turned me on more, feeling your sensual, well formed thighs jiggle in my hands, I would have taken you there if only it wasn't illegal, I have to confess I was actually about to have a boy accident, I'm sure you noticed. And do you know what would have sent me to heaven and back? If you would have done the same, I love when you caress my thighs and calves, I'm sure I would have gotten to the point of no return if you had caressed me like I caressed you". I plant a kiss on the back of her neck, feeling she is ready for more. I lift her left thigh, my hand supporting the back of her thigh as well as her inner thigh, I slowly brush my still growing tent against her precious life bearing spot, feeling a sticky wetness there. That lets me know she is ready and waiting to become one with me.

I kiss her shoulder as I start to rhythmically thrust her, knowing Jarrod and Camilla are in a nearby room I whisper in Anna's ear: " Mmm, baby, I don't know what you're doing to me but I love it, I don't think I'll last long if you keep jiggling your sexy thigh in my hand, I feel about to explode." Anna tenses her thigh muscles, I'm not sure if to tease me, try to make me last longer or what, but now I feel something I have never felt with Anna before, her hard muscles compact and jiggle in a single movement instead of the waves on soft skin or muscle. Since I'm not sure if Anna has reached peak yet, I try to hold back, unsuccessfully, I start shooting what I didn't think I have, I feel more than five full, strong shots inside her as my whole body trembles in ecstasy. I immediately feel her thigh going soft in my hand again, I thrust hard two more times before my tent grows limp. Feeling her sexy muscles in my hand is beyond anything I could have asked for.

I release her thigh and turn her over (facing me), I blush: "I think we definitely need round two, I'm not sure if you reached the point of no return."

Board footera