You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2022 12:03 pm  #2681

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

The movie starts in Bogota, Colombia, Clarke double-crosses the drug lord, taking the decryption device, handing the device to DNI agent Rojas. Mason Brown is supposed to purchase the drive from Rojas, she goes with Nick Fowler, who is in love with her, to Paris to get the device. After a lot of action, Nick gets killed, wow, an emotional scene in an action movie. I tun to look at the girls...

August 5, 2022 9:15 pm  #2682

I am awoken by the smell of coffee brewing. I look at my watch and even though it was only 6am I realize Jarrod has been up for some time as he only makes coffee after his exercises.

Jarrod walks back into the bedroom supposed to see me awake.

"Hey, love. I've been up for a bit and decided after all our fun last night I'd let you sleep. I've already done my exercises and finished a load of our laundry. I also have coffee brewing for us as William and Anna are still sleeping." Jarrod said happily. Still half asleep I tried to process all the information.

After a moment Jarrod asked me if I'd like to join him in the other room for coffee or if I'd like him to bring it to me.

"I'll join you in a min. I see you have my clothes laid out for me. Let me just slip into them and I'll be out." I said happily.

August 5, 2022 9:39 pm  #2683

Anna's pov:

Before we sat on the sofa William helped me out of my shoes then the started caressing my ankles following them to my calves, then continuing up to the backs of my knees, to my outer thighs, through my quads, stopping at my inner thighs just at the hem of my shorts. He quickly removes my shorts as well as panties. I didn't realize just how wet they really were. (Ever since I've become pregnant even the slightest touch makes me wet). I can't wait. Before my panties are even on the floor I am throwing off my shirt and bra. He quickly strips himself, throwing his clothes aside then lays me on the couch.

William then surprised me by whispering in my ear. He told me that he found me extremely sexy in my shorts and even more so when my thighs jiggled in his hands. He says that even though there were people there staring, he still would have taken me right then and there if it weren't illegal. He also told me he nearly wet his pants when he touched my thighs. If I had caressed his like he caressed mine he wouldn't have been able to hold back. He then kissed the back of my neck sensually sending shavers up my spine. He then slowly lifted my left thigh, holding the back as well as my inner thigh. I feel him brushing his tent between my legs. I can't help but nearly better his member in my own sticky juices.

William then leans just a bit closer and starts kissing my shoulder as he starts thrusting into me. He then sends more shivers down my spine when he whispers in my ear that he doesn't know what I'm doing, but he loves it. And that if I keep jiggling my thigh in his hand he doesn't know how long he'll last as he's already ready to explode. I tense my thigh muscles making them just a bit harder so they only jiggle in a single movement. A few sec later I feel his whole body begin to tremble as he begins filling me up. A couple more hard thrusts and his tent starts to grow limp.

I was beginning to feel a little disappointed as I hadn't reached the point of no return yet, that is until William finally released my thighs, turned me facing him and said while blushing that he felt like we should have a round two as he wasn't sure if I had reached the point of no return yet. He said he would focus this next round solely on me so I could experience the same extacy he just had.

August 5, 2022 9:47 pm  #2684

Melissa's pov:

As the movie is starting I'm having a hard time keeping focus on what is going on as I'm indulging myself in the sensations of Lisa' warm face on my shoulder. I can never get enough of her touches. It's like every time she touches me I fall in love with her all over again.

All of a sudden I feel a single warm tear landing on my shoulder.  That snaps me out of my thoughts and back onto the movie. I realize one of the main characters just got killed. I turn to look at Lisa and realize that she still has tears in her eyes. I am touched that she is so openly sharing her emotions with me. I'd love to show her how much I appreciate this gesture but refrain from doing so as my brother is on my other side and don't want to potentially embarrass her. I give her a soft smile before grabbing her left hand in my right. I give it a little comforting squeeze before turning my focus back onto the movie (never releasing her hand).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 5, 2022 9:48 pm)

August 5, 2022 10:14 pm  #2685

When I see Camilla awake, she says she will go to the dining room in a minute, she doesn’t want to have her coffee in bed. Not even five minutes go by when Camilla comes fully dressed, I serve her coffee: “Would you like milk or sugar on it, any hazelnut or Irish cream?”

From all the noise I am not aware that we are doing, William comes out in just a pair of shorts and still putting on a t-shirt.

August 5, 2022 11:19 pm  #2686

William's POV:

I notice a slight disappointment in Anna's face, so I pull her on top of me, so the angle is better for her, I start pounding, my hands on her waist to avoid feeling her thighs jiggle, she starts to thrust harder and faster, I decide to comply, I start thrusting in contrary motion, her body starts to jiggle with the strong clash of our bodies, I notice her blushing, her breathing faster, her heart rate faster. She is definitely about to reach the climax.

I grasp her bouncing breasts and firmly held them, she trembles a bit, then washes me. I do my best to finish after her, so I switch my hands to her calves and thighs, feeling a heavenly jiggle which makes me reach climax quickly.

We catch our breath as we cuddle for a little while (I love feeling Anna's soft thighs and calves against mine, molding when they hit or press my legs), I caress her abs, forgetting she was sensitive to that.

August 6, 2022 12:21 am  #2687

Tristan’s POV:

As I look at the girls, I’m extremely surprised to see a tear fall from Lisa’s eye to Melissa’s shoulder. I wait to see Melissa‘a reaction. She lets the tear fall. I stop watching the movie, my eyes fixed on Lisa, her eyes looking at the screen, I see her eyes brimming with tears and, when I see one about to fall, I lean on Melissa’s thigh, kiss her cheek and, boldly, bring my thumb under Lisa’s eye when her tear is forming, by the time I slowly approach her face, I catch the tear just under her eye.

She turns to see me, I get back on my position and smile at her. Melissa looks confused.

August 6, 2022 7:39 am  #2688

Billie's POV

It was two days after Kate's play and me and Gemma were saying goodbye as we were both going into the city so we could both explore the sights

Kate had said goodbye to Rachel that morning and was struggling to keep her eyes from filling with tears

'I do miss her when she's travelling' she told me. 'But then I look at Caitlin and what she has to go through' She let a tear run down her left cheek 'I hate seeing someone I love in so much pain'

A pair of tears ran down her cheeks followed a second later by a fourth running down her right cheek. She wiped her tears and gave me a goodbye hug

'Enjoy yourself' she said. Gemma said goodbye to her niece too and we both got in our Uber that would take us to our new hotel

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 6, 2022 2:53 pm  #2689

As soon as I sit down at the table Jarrod serves me my coffee and asks me my how I'd like it.

"Just a bit of milk and some hazelnut would be great." I say while Jarrod immediately goes to prepare it.

As soon as my coffee is ready I see William coming into the kitchen.

"I hope we didn't wake you." I said bit concerned.

"Well...it's no big deal; but Anna is still sleeping so lets try not to wake her. She needs all the sleep she can get (being g pregnant and all)." William says quietly.

August 6, 2022 3:10 pm  #2690

Anna's pov:

As soon as I'm on top of William he immediately starts pounding into me, his hands on my waist. I can't help let out a low moan of extacy. I can't help but get extremely turned on as I don't feel his warm hands on my waist often so I start trusting harder and faster to which he responds. All of a sudden I can feel my cheeks flush, my breathing and my heart rate becoming faster. I feel I am almost at the point of no return.

I guess William can also sense that as he firmly grasps my breasts. That was it. I couldn't hold out any longer and I begin to bathe his member. A few sec later he switches his hands from my breasts to my calves and thighs. All it took was a few sec of them jiggling in his hands to make him reach the point of no return and begin filling me up.

As we both come down and are catching our breaths I can feel William lovingly caressing my abs.

"Honey, remember what touching my abs does to me; and unfortunately I don't think I have another round in me right now. Being pregnant makes everything I do use up more energy than it used to." I say as lovingly as possible.

Board footera