You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2022 5:44 pm  #2771

Re: Movie night

Anna"s oov:

I already have a few pants chosen by the time Jarrod and Camilla show up. I ask Camilla her opinion of the pants and how she thinks I'll look. After a few min we turn to the other side of the aisle to choose shirts. A few min later William suggests we also pick a few shorts and dresses. Anna happily agrees and we walk a few aisles over. After a few more min Anna says she's done. I suggest she tries them on so she can see which ones fit and look best to which she happily agrees.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 15, 2022 5:46 pm)

August 15, 2022 11:13 pm  #2772

As soon as we catch up with Anna and Will, they already have a few pieces of clothes that n their cart, Camilla offers to help Anna choose a few more pieces. Knowing how Camilla has grown fond of shorts and skirts, we propose Anna to go to that section. Anna agrees. William suggests a few cute dresses and some shorts, Camilla chooses others, Camilla surprises me as she picks more revealing outfits.

Anna tries them on, all of us lift Anna’s self esteem telling her she looks gorgeous, sexy, cute (which is true anyways). I can tell which are William’s favorites as he could not hide a tent in his shorts. I encourage Anna to get those pieces first, making sure she doesn’t discard them. William smiles at Camilla and me.

After buying clothes for the whole pregnancy, I wonder if Camilla could have gotten pregnant with this steamy round. We head out to IHOP and wait to be seated.

August 16, 2022 12:06 am  #2773

William’s POV:

By the time Jarrod and Camilla catch up with us Anna had already chosen a few pants and some shirts, I suggest she also gets some shorts and skirts, Jarrod and Camilla second the motion, Camilla even chooses a few, quite revealing, outfits, I can’t help but get turned on seeing Anna in a sexy skirt or a nice pair of shorts. I don’t even mind paying for that.

We go to the checkout and Jarrod surprises me when he offers to pay. My eyes well with tears of gratitude. We get out of the store, Anna, happy for her new clothes, walks towards IHOP to get some delicious pancakes. Jarrod and I let the girls get a few steps ahead for two purposes, that they have some girl time to chat and to enjoy the scene, looking at their thighs and calves.

Once we arrive, we wait a few minutes to be seated, once we do, we get a nice corner couch, Jarrod goes first (he has the best physical condition, so he can go around all the couch to the bathroom), next to him, Camilla (she is always next to her beloved husband), I sit next (considering Anna might need full access to the bathroom for her possible necessities), finally, Anna. I get startled when I feel Camilla’s thigh bumping with mine, I blush when I feel her thigh jiggling as she makes mine jiggle as well. I look at her from the corner of my eye.

August 16, 2022 12:15 am  #2774

Tristan’s POV:

I hear Lisa whispering: "Mel, I hate to see you hurting so much. Just know I will never hurt you like that. You can always count on me to be there." At the same time she brings her left hand to Melissa’s right cheek where she wiped her thick tear streak with the backs of her fingers following it from just under her eye to near her chin where she continued on to wipe her tear away also with the backs of her fingers.

I place a hand on top of Lisa’s hand, softly telling her: “You are the person I have seen loves my sister the most, always take care of her tears, always love her, and never hide from her, or from us, if you ever feel the need to vent, to cry, if you need a shoulder or an ear, know we will always be here for you. I lean and caress Lisa’s cheek with the back of my fingers.

Meanwhile, the movie continues…

August 16, 2022 7:08 am  #2775

After Anna tries on the clothes she picked Jarrod and I encourage her to buy the pieces we noticed William liked best. Upon paying I was happy to hear Jarrod volunteered to pay saying it was the least we could do. We then headed to IHOP to fulfill Anna's cravings for pancakes.

After a few short min we get seated. Jarrod sitting first, then myself. William sits next to me and Anna next to him. Upon sitting I feel my thigh bump into William's making both our thighs jiggle. I blush as I notice William looking at me out the corner of his eye. As soon as he catches me looking I feel him placing his left hand on my right thigh and give it a little jiggle before turning his focus back to Anna.

August 16, 2022 7:17 am  #2776

Anna's pov:

After picking many pants, shirts, shorts and dresses Camilla suggests I try them on just to be sure of how they feel. I model each piece for them waiting for their reaction. I notice the more revealing pieces get more reaction but ultimately decide to get a few of the revealing pieces and a few that were a bit more conservative. William walked to the register with me to pay, that is until Jarrod beat him to it saying it was the least they could do. We then headed to IHOP as I was still craving pancakes like crazy (especially since I hadn't had anything to eat since I woke up).

It didn't talk long for us to get seated. Jarrod sitting first inviting Camilla to sit next to him. William sat next leaving me closest to the aisle just in case I had to get up. I immediately started looking at the menu deciding which pancakes I wanted when all of a sudden I felt William's right hand being delicately placed on my belly where he delicately rubbed it a few times while smiling at me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 16, 2022 7:18 am)

August 16, 2022 7:26 am  #2777

Melissa's pov:

As I'm indulging myself in the sensations of Lisa's fingers wiping my tear and its streak from my face I hear my brother beginning to talk to her. He tells her that he sees just how much she loves me and knows her words are true that she'll never hurt me. He then adds that he hopes she'll always love me and take care of my tears. And that she should never hide herself from me or either of us in any way. That she can always come to him if she ever needs to vent or cry when I'm not around. He then caringly leans just a bit closer to her so he can caress her left cheek with the backs of his fingers.

He then sits back so we can continue watching the movie his left hand resting on my right thigh as Lisa grabs my right hand with her left and we lovingly interlock our fingers.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 16, 2022 7:27 am)

August 16, 2022 7:45 am  #2778

I don’t know what’s going on with Camilla, she seems not to adjust to her seat properly as she bumps her thigh against mine, then a couple of seconds later she crashes her calf against mine. I honestly, stop questioning why she is doing it and start enjoying it (feeling her relaxed outer thigh muscles jiggle against my hard muscles then her shapely, soft calf muscles jiggle against my now jiggly calf, turns me on once again. She surely knows how to turn me on.

Less than a minute later I see her blush, I discreetly slide my hand to her upper thigh, jiggling it as I give her a soft squeeze. I turn to look at her to try to guess what she is up to.

The waiter comes and leaves the menu, we start checking it and see what we order.

August 16, 2022 8:03 am  #2779

William’s POV:

I see Camilla blush after the accidental bump, I think this is a good moment to test myself in one of the areas I have the purpose of working on. I notice she is looking at me as I glance at her, so I, almost impossible to notice (as my hands are below the table), place my hand on the middle of Camilla’s quad muscles and lightly jiggle them, confirming that even her hard, chiseled muscles jiggle, therefore helping me become less self conscious (also hoping she responds the same way). To avoid being suspected as I blush, I lovingly caress Anna’s abs (which are becoming less firm as the pregnancy evolves).

I think Camilla remembered what I told her and Jarrod earlier this morning (I wanted to become less self conscious crying, less self conscious with my thighs jiggling and more open to have my tears taken care of) because, to my surprise, as I am caressing Anna, Camilla firmly grasps my upper thigh, my quads are relaxed, therefore they give in to the pressure of her fingers, sinking without opposing resistance.

I thought she would end there, but she boldly jiggles my quads (our legs are visible from other tables), then she daringly slides her hand, sinking in my relaxed muscles along the way, to my inner thigh, strongly jiggling it as I feel a look, I discreetly look at the other tables, taking my eyes out of the menu, pretending to think what I am about to order, when I see a cute girl in her late teens - early twenties, looking openly at the action under our table. I slide my hand from Anna’s abs down to her soft, silky thigh, giving it a few soft squeezes, feeling it jiggle in my hand.

I look at Camilla and she gives me a complicity smile. I look back at the menu, trying to recover my vital signs.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 16, 2022 1:36 pm)

August 16, 2022 12:15 pm  #2780

Jen's POV

I was leaving work one day when unexpectedly Susan came to see me. She was looking very lovely today in a brown long sleeved top, jeans and her raven hair in a low ponytail

'I'm so glad I caught you.' She said. 'I'm going up to Delaware back to my parents house for the summer. Would you like to come. It would only be for a couple of weeks'

I fought very hard to stop the tears in my eyes from falling

'I would love to' I said giving her a hug. She did break out of it rather quickly which was a bad sign but she seemed to let it pass.

She gave me the dates so I could book the time off work

'Love the pin badge by the way' she grinned at me. I was wearing her Saving Throw pin but strangely she didn't recognise it as hers

She gave me a wave goodbye and finally I let my tears stream down my face. To go on holiday with Susan was the best thing ever

Last edited by reptongeek (August 16, 2022 2:52 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera