You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2022 5:13 pm  #1

Best friends

A close friend  invites me to her place to chat and maybe watch a movie or some videos. I answer that I’ll be there, she says to go casual as she would like to cuddle and she would be in comfortable clothes.

Since it’s still relatively warm, I decide to wear a t-shirt and cargo shorts with my favorite hiking boots. When I arrive, she REALLY was wearing comfortable clothes, a loose short sleeve top, a pair of loose, mid thigh shorts and sandals. She welcomes me with a kiss on my cheek and invites me in, motioning me to the couch. She drops next to me and tells me her husband will be out of town for the week and doesn’t want to be alone. I have some free time and, besides, what could she ask me that I wouldn’t do for her.

I make a few calls and arrange some activities to be with her at least a couple of days. I can tell she’s sad, I ask her if she wants to talk or would she rather entertain her mind watching something. She surprises me when she chooses a sad video. As soon as it starts, I notice tears slowly filling her eyes. I place a hand on her arm, caressing it comfortingly. That’s all she needed to cry. A big, round, thick tear rapidly slides down her right cheek, not stopping at her chin, splashing in her bare thigh.

I blush when I notice she sees me watching her wet thigh, I quickly bring my eyes to her eyes, noticing the thick tear streak left. I don’t move, still seeing her tear streak. I am taken off guard when she says: “you can wipe it if you like” as a tear starts to fall from her other eye.

I cup her cheek, wiping the streak as I lean and kiss the tear from her other eye, placing a quick kiss on the streak a little above from where I kissed the tear. She blushes. I instinctively lean on her thigh, drying the tear from her soft, silky thigh as my fingers sink in her feminine, not so worked out quad muscles.

When I turn to look at her face again, I see she is trying to suppress her lips from curling. I lift my hand and brush her lips with my finger pads saying: “It’s ok, you can cry if you feel like, as long as you need to, as hard as you feel like, there is no shame in crying.” Those sweet, caring words are all it takes, a wave of tears crash against her eyes, streaming down her cheeks, leaving a thick streak down the middle of her cheeks, then a second one, then two more, until there are more than six streaks on each cheek, even overlapping one with the other.

I lean on her, rubbing my cheek with hers, transferring her tears to my cheek, as I hug her tight. That hug intensifies her crying, I feel her back tremble in my hands, her tears splashing my shoulder, feeling them sip through the fabric of my t-shirt. I break the hug to kiss a couple of tears from her cheeks, wiping the rest of her tears the back of my fingers, the finger pads and my thumbs.

I lean on her thighs, my hands sinking with no resistance on her average muscles, keeping my hands there, I look at her eyes…

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 22, 2022 5:39 am)

August 23, 2022 7:04 am  #2

Re: Best friends

I love it. Its beautiful. Can't wait to read the rest.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 23, 2022 7:05 am)

August 26, 2022 11:26 pm  #3

I see her eyes full of tears and a few tears rolling down her cheeks, I follow her tear streaks until I notice her lips quivering as they form a pronounced curl, I feel the impulse of taking care of all her emotions at once. I pat both her upper quads stronger than intended (yet, not very strong to cause any pain), blushing as I keep my hands on her thighs as they jiggle against my hands, instantly bringing my eyes to her thighs, watching them jiggle like in slow motion against my hands.

After a couple of seconds I lean and kiss a couple of tears and streaks from her cheeks, even daring to kiss a tear streak close to her trembling lips, feeling her trembling lips next to my lips. I bring the pad of my index and middle fingers to her lips and say: "Don't suppress it Chris, you'll feel better, besides, no-one besides me will hear you and you know I would never do anything to hurt or shame you, I'm here to comfort you and take care of you, you are one of my closest friends. Never feel embarrassed for letting your tears fall in front of me, be it in private or in public, I will never be ashamed of being your friend, be sure I will always wipe and kiss your tears, no matter who sees, no matter what anyone thinks. I'll always be here for you." I bring both my hands to her cheeks and clear them from tears and any streak left as her tears start to subside (more than probably due to the comforting words and gestures). To be continued...

August 28, 2022 6:35 am  #4

Those words were amazing. I'd love it if they were said in rl. They were very comforting just to read and I may read them again if I ever need comforting in rl and I'm alone.

August 28, 2022 7:20 am  #5

I see it’s getting late, I ask her if she wants me to stay or come back tomorrow, she thinks about it for a minute…

August 28, 2022 7:35 am  #6

Could you stay? I really don't want to be alone right now. I say slowly feeling more tears filling my eyes.

August 28, 2022 7:40 am  #7

“Sure, if it doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable. I can stay in the couch to avoid bothering you.” I see new tears forming in her eyes: “What’s wrong, do you still need to cry more? It’s ok with me, what would you like me to do?”

August 28, 2022 7:47 am  #8

"It's not a bother, really. Besides I'd feel bad for making you sleep on the couch." I begin barely containing my newly forming tears. "I'd love to cuddle as I do feel more tears coming. Thanks for asking." I continued looking for his reaction. "Would you mind lying (or sitting) in bed with me? Even just on top of the covers. Unless that'd be too uncomfortable." I finish asking as my lip finally began to tremble signaling my tears weren't far behind.

August 28, 2022 8:02 am  #9

I walk with her to the bedroom, hesitating a bit on what to wear to lie in bed with her (especially being a friend, I don’t even think about intercourse as she is a very close friend), deciding to take all my outside clothes, ending in boxers.

I see her lip beginning to tremble as her eyes are to the brim, one more tear and they will overflow. I lie on her bed and say: “come here, let me hold you as you release your pent up emotions”. I stretch my arms for her to come in.

August 28, 2022 7:10 pm  #10

As soon as I lie down next to him he wraps his arms comfortingly around me. That was all it took. I could feel my tears beginning to escape my eyes.

Board footera