You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2022 1:06 am  #11

Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

TorNorth wrote:

The exercise was hella weird

I'm with you, I don't think this represents my feelings as a dac.

April 25, 2022 7:29 pm  #12

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

The exercise was hella weird

I'm with you, I don't think this represents my feelings as a dac.

no worries if you thought it didn't represent you! this is a fairly new area so i want to find out as many differing views as possible (: 

July 5, 2022 1:03 pm  #13

hi everyone I am still recruiting people! I would really appreciate it if I could get more responses x

izzy

July 5, 2022 2:25 pm  #14

Isobel_research wrote:

hi everyone I am still recruiting people! I would really appreciate it if I could get more responses x

izzy

I think this focus of study would find more responses in the dac forum of Fetlife.

Just trying to get you more responses. Eagerly waiting for the results (or a preliminary at least)

July 13, 2022 1:51 pm  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Isobel_research wrote:

izzy

I think this focus of study would find more responses in the dac forum of Fetlife.

Just trying to get you more responses. Eagerly waiting for the results (or a preliminary at least)

thank you sm for the suggestion ! the thesis is due in oct so then you will find out (:

September 2, 2022 10:59 pm  #16

Okay done.   I feel you may have missed an entire aspect of dacryphilia, the voyeur aspect.   Your questionnaire focused mainly on BDSM questions and scenarios.     For me that doesn't really cover my fetish.  Seeing a woman crying because she is in physical pain, or because she's been verbally degraded doesn't do anything for me in an arousal sort of way.    For me it's very much the voyeur aspect, crying is something people are supposed to keep to themselves, so seeing it is seeing something private, something intimate.   

September 16, 2022 5:40 pm  #17

I don't have a device other than my phone so I can't fill it out.  For me it's the aesthetician not seeing pain.  I think tears are beautiful. I think sobs are musical.  I am drawn the way crying looks and feels and to the way it removes barriers and invites connection.  There's no bdsm aspect for me

February 1, 2023 12:45 pm  #18

CGF wrote:

Okay done.   I feel you may have missed an entire aspect of dacryphilia, the voyeur aspect.   Your questionnaire focused mainly on BDSM questions and scenarios.     For me that doesn't really cover my fetish.  Seeing a woman crying because she is in physical pain, or because she's been verbally degraded doesn't do anything for me in an arousal sort of way.    For me it's very much the voyeur aspect, crying is something people are supposed to keep to themselves, so seeing it is seeing something private, something intimate.   

Agreed. Me neither (voyeur but not BDSM).

Last edited by Massivetearslover (February 1, 2023 12:47 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

February 1, 2023 7:24 pm  #19

Yeah I took a look through and stopped because the questions were too focused on sexual interest, whereas my interest in crying is emotional and somewhat aesthetic. It's emotionally appealing to see a man be vulnerable enough to cry, and also I think tear streams reflecting light are super pretty.
It's a whump thing, and whump at the end of the day is about the desire to comfort the vulnerable person.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera